Hinckley

LEGO Superheroes 2012 Rumours & Discussion

I would love to get them in either black or brown to use for Man-Bat.

This.

Lego does owe us some figs from the video game. :P

-Omi

Wow, Harley looks great! Nice to see that they gave her accurately colored hands this time around. Her torso print is also an improvement. The head is good too, although I wish her two faces were a bit more different. For example, it would have been great to get a scared face for her, or something whacky like her sticking her tongue out, but oh well. The only thing I'm not crazy about is her eyes. I liked how they were blue on the first version, and it looks a bit strange to see her eyelashes, but it's certainly not bad.

Now if only we knew what set(s) she and the Riddler come in...

With Riddler and Harley, I need these sets to come out, as they're some of the only new villains that I'm missing.

EDIT: 98px-Bruce_wayne.jpgCatwoman_2012_mask_off.jpg

Somewhat bigger image of Bruce Wayne and Catwoman regular face.

More Pics in my Brickshelf gallery! :sweet:

Edited by K-nut

hopefully then that way each figure will remain valuable and unique to one or two sets.

Each figure will always have some value as a minifigure, regardless of how rare it is. I'd personally prefer all the minifigures to be reasonably plentiful enough that everyone is able to get all the ones he or she wants. I'm sure it'll work out more along your own hopes, though.

The new Harley looks fantastic! I'm not too keen on Catwoman's updated face though. The purple lipstick looks odd and blends in too much with the mask. Red would've been much better.

Who said the Riddler's hat wasn't grey... :tongue:

See I'm glad I wasn't going crazy when posting my explanations. :P

-Omi

Who said the Riddler's hat wasn't grey... :tongue:

Oh hey, the hat has a purple stripe. Any stripe's better than no stripe, I guess. :tongue:

The mould for the Riddler's hat already has a band around the bottom anyway, so printing that purple seems like a possible move.

And yay, more pics! Harley Quinn looks much better than the earlier version, which looked a bit too cartoony.

First off, I would like to say that I am ecstatic for this series. I love superheroes and Legos, so those two combined is my nerd nirvana! Anyhoo, the new Riddler and Harley are exceptional. I hope they come in a great set! As for the other Batman sets, I have to admit I am not pleased. They simply seem like rehashes from the old series. Although, I AM loving the new Joker and Poison Ivy. Also, the Superman set is phenomenal! I cannot wait to get my hands on that beautiful set.

Might be late, but I found Harley, Luthor, and Jet-pack Batman!

Harley_quinn_2012-2.jpgLex_Luther-2.jpgBatman_blue_Jet.jpg

:sweet:

Edit: Okay, I'm late but I haven't seen them actually posted, only linked to

Look at Herleys torso. The way the light hits the very top of it makes it look like a piece of paper stuck onto her torso.... Maybe I'm wrong, I hope I am, but I can't help be reminded of the prelims of the marvel characters we saw at CC

and the wing piece Bats has on really makes me think we will see man bat in a coming wave.

Edited by tj19941994

Oh my god Harley's 'leg joiner' piece has two colours! (this is mind blowing for me :tongue:):oh:

Also tj19941994, you don't need to worry about the torso prints being stickers because the preliminaries sometimes are. But the actual ones are never. :sweet:

Edited by ceroknight

Oh my god Harley's 'leg joiner' piece has two colours! (this is mind blowing for me :tongue:):oh:

Also tj19941994, you don't need to worry about the torso prints being stickers because the preliminaries sometimes are. But the actual ones are never. :sweet:

I mean, maybe the fact she is still in prelims indicates she won't be in the first wave :sceptic:

Holy Frijoles Batman! This is getting better by the minute. I think Lego has done the impossible by getting DC and Marvel to sign a license with them AND labeling the line under something that doesn't have DC or Marvel in the title. Just patiently waiting for Captain America. :wub:

i think that the riddler and harley will probably be in different sets. but i would prefer them both in an arkham set.

I'd normally expect to find The Riddler and Harley Quinn in a separate set but Superman is already in with Wonder Woman. There is bound to have been a storyline at some point where they have worked together, even though she is inextricably linked with the Joker.

Since none of the Marvel minifigures have shown face from Mexico yet(They may be made elsehere,accepted) I think the figures all seen are from a first wave in January.

I know I'll be picking up all the sets bar the batcave from the off, but would be interesting to see if it first exists as a set. Also perhaps it may not be as vehicle orientated as the others are. Though really looking forward to the Joker and Two face sets. Where are the High res pics already?

Cuz it was based on the cartoon?

-Omi

Well, yeah, but plenty of people complain about Clone Wars minifigures, and those are also based on a cartoon...

I didn't notice that. Maybe (hopefully) that can also be used with Two-Face, because the hip looks odd in just one colour.

I didn't notice that. Maybe (hopefully) that can also be used with Two-Face, because the hip looks odd in just one colour.

It will be, since the black and white one was, I'm just not good at noticing small details :tongue:

Well, yeah, but plenty of people complain about Clone Wars minifigures, and those are also based on a cartoon...

I think Omi's point is that Harley as a character originates from a cartoon. The Clone Wars just re-imagines characters from the live-action prequel trilogy in a cartoon style. There are plenty of characters original to the series, like many of the "named" clones, but for the most part the figs people complain about most are the "stylized" versions of Prequel Trilogy characters.