Hinckley

LEGO Superheroes 2012 Rumours & Discussion

I like that they're adding voices because (and I know I'm not the only one :wink: ) I really didn't understand some of the story arcs in the first Lego Batman game.

I wonder if that joker boat will be a thing.

And I wonder if that Lex shows up, I'm gonna assume as a boss.

I'm also gonna assume batman switches to the blue costume and vehicles to outsmart the guns ability to destroy shiny black objects, because his vehicles are blue now.

Unsurprisingly, still no sign of Spidey. And still nothing on the US S@H and Amazon...

That may be, but the comic still sucks IMO, and this doesn't explain why it needs replacing.

In the show Smallville its established that kryptonite can be used as a power source, but like any battery it looses power and eventually after all the power is lost it turns clear and no longer emits any radiation.

In the show Smallville its established that kryptonite can be used as a power source, but like any battery it looses power and eventually after all the power is lost it turns clear and no longer emits any radiation.

Kryptonite's being used as a power source for much longer than the Smallville series. Metallo lives on Kryptonite and he's been around for a really long time. I guess Kryptonite is able to power up something a lot longer than any Earth energy source, but it still has is limits, depending on the use as well. But the limit it appears to have in the videogame is ridiculous :grin:

Regards,

Mitch

I don't mind Joker and Lex Luther talking in the game, but I'm quite upset that Batman and Robin do. Usualy in video games the other characters talk, but the main ones don't say a word(Mario and Luigi).

But, it means cutsences can now be longer with the extra dialouge, plus they will make more sense! :sweet:

Kryptonite's being used as a power source for much longer than the Smallville series. Metallo lives on Kryptonite and he's been around for a really long time. I guess Kryptonite is able to power up something a lot longer than any Earth energy source, but it still has is limits, depending on the use as well. But the limit it appears to have in the videogame is ridiculous :grin:

Exactly. If one piece of kryptonite can power Metallo for life, it seems illogical that it couldn't power Lex's gun for more than a few minutes. Then again, maybe Luthor was just saying that to hide his true plans for the kryptonite he wants Joker to collect for him. I haven't watched Smallville, but I don't really consider it canon.

This is what tends to bother me about DC, all this inconsistency. :thumbdown: I much prefer

. :grin:

If you look at the back of the hulk on the marvel mini website (sok117 has a link a few comments above) there's a little gap in the figure.:sceptic: maybe a suprise bruce banner figure? *oh2*

If you look at the back of the hulk on the marvel mini website (sok117 has a link a few comments above) there's a little gap in the figure.:sceptic: maybe a suprise bruce banner figure? *oh2*

I'm sure that's just the place the two parts of the body break apart, like all the other large figures we've gotten.

Just wanted to share, but the Wolverine set (and only the Wolverine set) is available for pre-order on TRU: Pre-order for $21.99

It's also part of their Buy 1 Get 1 50% off deal, and the markup is "only" 10%, so it's a pretty good deal. I for one am not going to preorder these and will try to track them down in stores to get them asap.

You mean the crease that goes along his legs? Yeah, I'm sure that TLG would go through the trouble to make a Banner fig and design the Hulk to fit him inside and not bother to mention it anywhere. :sarcasm:

I agree with Prateek, it's just the way it's molded.

Have there been any rumors on sets based off of The Dark Knight Rises? The movies comes out in only 4 months, and I would've thought that we had seen pictures by now. I read on The Dark Knight Rises' wikipedia page that Lego is set to release at least one set based on the movie, but I didn't find any references that confirmed that information.

Exactly. If one piece of kryptonite can power Metallo for life, it seems illogical that it couldn't power Lex's gun for more than a few minutes. Then again, maybe Luthor was just saying that to hide his true plans for the kryptonite he wants Joker to collect for him. I haven't watched Smallville, but I don't really consider it canon.

This is what tends to bother me about DC, all this inconsistency. :thumbdown: I much prefer

Well there are many canons, I mean anything relating to comic books has multiple canons (An endless amount of universes because the source material is constantly re-imagined). And while the loss of power may seem ridiculous in relation to the comics it falls in line with what Smallville showed (Smallville's universe established that kryptonite could loose energy quickly depending on the type of drain. In their continuity Metallo's Kryptonite was drained and eventually replaced). Remember TLG tends to pull from multiple canons for the superhero sets. I mean in the first Lego Batman game we had references to comics, shows and movies. They reference what they want to create a unique storyline, so really we can't say this new game follows any previously established canon.

You, sir, just won the Internet. :thumbup:

Actually, now that I think about it, Marvel's all-the-stories-affect-each-other policy fits the natural Massive Multiplayer Crossover nature of LEGO far better than DC's canon...then again, Batman's awesome. :tongue:

Have there been any rumors on sets based off of The Dark Knight Rises? The movies comes out in only 4 months, and I would've thought that we had seen pictures by now. I read on The Dark Knight Rises' wikipedia page that Lego is set to release at least one set based on the movie, but I didn't find any references that confirmed that information.

There have been those two articles by Variety and a movie poster showing the LEGO logo. Nothing else though yet.

I can't wait til they're in my local stores! What country is this in?

I'm pretty sure that it's the UK :classic:

Well, I get why Cap doesn't have his wings(this may have been mentioned, but I don't recall). I saw a preview at the theatre and paid close attention to him because of the discussion abbot his fig being wingless. He doesn't even have them in the movie...