Hinckley

LEGO Superheroes 2012 Rumours & Discussion

Indeed a very good price! I had expected $40 since it has 17 more pieces than the Batwing set, so it is surprising that it actually costs less than that set. :thumbup:

I wonder if they are just leaving it up there until August 1st? I sure hope not because I want it NOW! :cry_happy:

But for real $30 is a good price for the set! I was considering only bricklinking Spidey but for that price I figure I can crack and pick it up :thumbup:

I wonder if they are just leaving it up there until August 1st? I sure hope not because I want it NOW! :cry_happy:

But for real $30 is a good price for the set! I was considering only bricklinking Spidey but for that price I figure I can crack and pick it up :thumbup:

There must have been very limited stock, as I was able to order one. Should arrive next week!

They most likely will. The exact same thing happened with the other Marvel sets.

Seeing as $30 is about £30 in LEGO price terms, I hope that's the price it's sold as when it comes to the UK. I detest the source material for this set (Ultimate Spider-Man is by far the worst superhero-themed TV series I've ever seen) but I'll still get it because I'm a huge LEGO Super Heroes collector, and the price isn't too bad either.

What does everyone do with their excess Loki torso pieces, I bet there are a few good figs (from any theme) that could be made from it but none come to mind right now.

Great another exclusive set.....read the fine writing "Only at Walmart" !

Though in Oz, it first was posted by accident by the retailer being a Toyworld (independent retailer) so I wonder on it's availability around the world ? :look:

According to Wal Mart's website the Spiderman set is exclusive to Wally World. Perhaps others may have known this, but I was ignorant of this fact until now. If this is true it is a bit disappointing as I was hoping to use some Target coupons to bring the price down a bit. Not that $30 is a bad amount, but it's always nice to get Lego at a discounted price.

Edit: Bah beaten by LightningTiger with keystrokes of....um... lighting! :laugh:

Edited by djmangunz

Amazon just released the Lego Batman Visual Guide with the Electro Suit Batman fig, for pre-order as of today. $20.

There's some good news today after all! Well, kind of. The Spidey set has popped up on Walmart.com, but it's unavailable as of yet: http://www.walmart.com/ip/LEGO-Super-Heroes-Spiderman-s-Doc-Ock-Ambush-Play-Set/21095586

$30. I love you LEGO. :wub:

I'm glad to see it's a Walmart exclusive. I'm going to wait until it comes on S@H with the MF Zombie set at the moment, though.

$30. I love you LEGO. :wub:

I'm glad to see it's a Walmart exclusive. I'm going to wait until it comes on S@H with the MF Zombie set at the moment, though.

It really is a steal for $30 as compared to previously priced sets of this ilk. I will wait for S@H too, so i can build up the VIP points. :)

I went and stopped in a Wal Mart close to my house early this morning and saw no sight of this set or the new Star Wars sets that are also listed on their website. I am afraid it was up briefly and won't be back until August 1st.

Wait, wait, wait.... how does this exclusive thing work again? Forgive my ignorance. Will it not be available at LEGO stores?

Wait, wait, wait.... how does this exclusive thing work again? Forgive my ignorance. Will it not be available at LEGO stores?

Exclusive means it will be available only at Lego Stores and a selected retailer (in the case of the Spidey set, Wal-Mart).

That's a great price for the Spidey set. I think it will most likely be a Tesco or Asda Exculsive in the UK. TRU already got the Funhouse and Asda is owned by Walmart. It could Tesco as ASDA don't sell many Lego sets over £20.

To whoever owns the Batman Book, I wanted to know if it has pictures of the game vehicles. I will get the book regardless, because of the figure, but I wanted to know if there were clear shots of the vehicle.

Has the Batman magnet set been released yet in the US? And can you remove the minifigs from the magnets unlike the star wars ones?

All magnets are glued to the magnet unfortunately :sceptic: