That looks really good and I like orange anyways so I might have to build a variant at some point. The cab is exceptional - Lego designer quality which is the highest mark IMO. Great job! :thumbup:

Hmmm, not for the whole model, because it's just a shortened version of the 8110 chassis. Maybe for the cab, would this be enough?

Pat

This would be great! :thumbup:

rgds Tim

I have too say that I pre-fair the look of this unimog compared to the lego one.

You made a good job designing and building it. :classic:

Thanks again for all the praise - especially from you Pro-MOCers!!! That means a lot to me!

Quickly made a LDD. Looks like I used some illegal building techniques and the new 2x5 panels aren't aviable in LDD yet. But you guys should be able to get it fixed. If you have questions, feel free to ask..

Have fun!!!

https://dl.dropbox.c...896/U20_cab.lxf

Pat

Edited by Pat-Ard

Hi JunkestyleGio,

no offense, but I don't like that. I prefer stickers... I'll print some by myself.

Pat

What about this for a MB-emblem on the front?

u20_cab-mb_-logo.jpg

I love the use of the steering wheel used there, it looks really cool. I would prefer it over the stickers because it sort of pops out!

@Horace T: shouldn't be a problem... the original crane should fit in the gap between the cab and the bed...

@dhc6twinotter: thanks!

Pat

So the only extra parts needed to build this cab are those new panels from the motorcycle 42007?

Do you have the numbers for these panels?

Andif there are additionel arts needed, do you av the BL numbrs for these to??

The grille is black. and totally chromed wheels for an Unimog is more something for pimp my ride... Normally they have black rims...

The U20 has portal axles...

Yes, but not that kind of way... I meant detailing it and that'stwo years ago...

Edited by Pat-Ard

Hello Pat-Ard,

I realy like your U20, amezing MOC.

I am planning on building it soon, but I ain’t a very skilled builder, so is there any chance of more pictures of how you made the chassis shorter?

I own a 8110 already, but planning on finding a secoond to build your U20 version.

The front bumper is also different from the original, can you make a LDD from that to, or someone else with some time on his or her hands?

Edited by Dafgek81

Hi,

I just shortened the middle part of the chassis. Isn't that hard to to. You only need two or three studs...

Pat