Captain Blackmoor

Avalonia Trading Company Sawmill

Just a bit North of the A.T.C. watchtower the new sawmill has been built. Near a dense forest to have a nice supply of trees.

The sawmill is responsible for a large part of the logs and plank production in Avalonia. And there is never enough construction material in Avalonia! Some lord of a distant land should come up with a quarry to accompany the sawmill in the construction material production. The A.T.C. lands in Avalonia lack stone layers and minerals!

6476874729_f2cb2eec93_b.jpg

Overview. :classic:

6483797509_ccce4906a5_b.jpg

Front view. The mill is 73cm in height.

6483796009_ef6d669ceb_b.jpg

The stairs which give access to the next level, and a cart with new planks. A mill operator greets the man.

6483796215_dd74289059_b.jpg

A lumberjacker and his son delivering a log at the mill, while a hunter passes by on his way to the forest.

The sign should say "A.T.C. Sawmill", but I was too lazy to make a whole sticker for it. :tongue:

6483796387_c6ab877003_b.jpg

The mill entrance seen from the minifig eye.

6483796511_13ab44b859_b.jpg

The storage room upstairs in the mill. Supplies for the two mill operators and more.

6483796931_5e5d085d70_b.jpg

The wooden cogs of the saw mechanism, and saw at the main floor. A log is about to get cut into several planks!

6483797221_756b480b55_b.jpg

One of the walkways, just for sightseeing though as the stairs are on the other side. :laugh:

Thanks for watching guys! Cheers to all of you as I celebrate this huge project with a cold beer now. :sweet:

There is more on my flickr page!

Looks absolutely lovely Blackmoor! The ATC is expanding it's reach.

You always choose a "rare" colorscheme and the color combination on this one is absolutely stunning. Dark green! :wub:

The scale, design, and details are spectacular, I don't know if there's more to say than that. Some great torsos on the minifigs as well, I especially like the one on the kid with the forestman hat.

Only suggestion is to clean your pieces, some are really dirty!

Looks absolutely lovely Blackmoor! The ATC is expanding it's reach.

You always choose a "rare" colorscheme and the color combination on this one is absolutely stunning. Dark green! :wub:

The scale, design, and details are spectacular, I don't know if there's more to say than that. Some great torsos on the minifigs as well, I especially like the one on the kid with the forestman hat.

Only suggestion is to clean your pieces, some are really dirty!

It's sawdust.

It's sawdust.

Haha! That made me laugh out laud!

This moc is very inspiring! Love the colours! The size of it is simply wow! I like mocs where you can see that the person behind it has put in some details and love to it. This is no execption! The ladder, the planks and wheels, the cherries... I can go on forever!! Really great job!!

The shape of the windmill is perfect and the interior has been done brilliantly. I keep looking over the photos because there is so much that is beautiful in this one model.

The shape, interior and surroundings of this mill are perfect! This is a very good MOC :thumbup: . The fact that you actually added the sawing mechanisms makes this mill stand out for me. Avalonia sure got some good builders.

' Captain Blackmoor ', a wonderful piece of Avalonian engineering - we need timbers to help build our great land of Avalonia. :classic:

Avalonia Forever !

Nice work Captain Blackmoor! Lovely dark green colour scheme and great sense of scale. The cogs and saw mechanism add that extra wow factor. Keep up the good work! :thumbup:

Great MOC Captain. It really does show the greatness of the ATC. The timber supply will be coming in by the dozens now. Our mighty land is growing strong. Great work.

That's an amzing mill, the dark green stands out fine! And talking about dark green, wish I had that much dark green tiles! Alsso great work on the inside.

Truely an excellent build Captain! It really does look impressive, with great detail, great color and a playability factor. This is one of my favourite builds from Avalonia, you have tryed a building that itsn't easy to make, and done it on a large detailed impressive scale. Excellent work!

:wacko:*oh2**huh*

You can say that :wacko:*oh2**huh* this is truely amazing....i'm also building a mill but not as impressive like this (sh#t) this looks like a proper dutch :laugh: , avalonian mill!

Edited by De Sandman

Wonderfully detailed work, Captain Blackmoor! :classic: I love the dark green and white colours, and the shaping of the windmill is beautifully done. The interior is just the icing on the cake! Great stuff. :thumbup: