whung

LEGO Collectable Minifgures Series 7 Discussion

I haven't heard of anything outside the UK yet.

I think this is the 3rd series in a row that showed up in the UK first. I wish they would spread it around a little more like they used to.

Where do you live? Is it the UK? I'd be so excited if it was Canada though, because I haven't heard many reports of Series 7 in Canada yet.

Yes PP I do live in the UK! It says on the Minifigure page they are out in May; but I got some just yesterday. Try bricklink or ebay if you want to get em' sooner I guess. :sceptic:

Who adores reading the Bioses? They can be short, but very, very entertaining!

Evil Knight is my favorite from this series:

He’s worked for all of the big baddies over the years, from Basil the Bat Lord to Cedric the Bull. He even once spent a memorable summer as one of Vladek’s mystical Shadow Knights, and was delighted that he got to keep his glowing red eyes afterwards.

Who adores reading the Bioses? They can be short, but very, very entertaining!

Evil Knight is my favorite from this series:

Yeah the Evil KNight's one is hilarious. So are the rest of them. :sweet::cry_happy:

Yeah John Lewis seem to have got only a limited stock in. WH Smith have far more but in Glasgow only Argyll Street had them, everywhere else had S5/6 and in quite large quantities. Wonder if Lego are adjusting the volumes being produced?

Saw it in John Lewis MK yesterday. Not happy box is empty..... :hmpf_bad:

Eeep, sorry about that. I went in there yesterday and bought 12 packs. I left about 12 though, so must have sold a lot after 2pm.

I went into town and these seemed to be everywhere. Toys R Us, John Lewis and WHSmiths had them.

I made a video of my haul

I saw these in a recent Lego magazine (fairly sure I subscrived for my youngest son, but I'm the only one who looks at it these days!). Love all of these. I could probably manage without the Tennis player, but otherwise definitely my favourite minifig collection so far. I can easily see my needing to get the whole series, and definitely needing more minifig focussed shelf space!

My boyfriend picked me up five packs from WHsmiths in Manchester Arndale as a surprise for my birthday (I got them early). He said that they were behind the counter though so there was no chance of feeling the packs. I ended up with two Tarzan's :hmpf_bad: tennis player, the Valkyrie which is actually pretty good and the computer programmer which I really wanted. Going to try to get the whole lot though as desperately want the bunny suit guy and rocker girl. I've been so excited about these for months.

I saw a boxful in Plymouth Argos today, so other Argos stores should also have them. I had already got my order and was in a hurry to catch a train or else I would have grabbed some.

I was in Tesco (Kettering) yesterday - around 6.5 boxes of S7. :sweet:

I bought ten, with only two doubles:

1 x Jungle Boy

1 x Viking Woman

2 x Ocean King

1 x Rocker Girl

1 x Bunny Suit Guy

2 x Evil Knight

1 x Daredevil

1 x Swimming Champion

I was in Tesco (Kettering) yesterday - around 6.5 boxes of S7. :sweet:

I bought ten, with only two doubles:

1 x Jungle Boy

1 x Viking Woman

2 x Ocean King

1 x Rocker Girl

1 x Bunny Suit Guy

2 x Evil Knight

1 x Daredevil

1 x Swimming Champion

And I just completed my series 6 collection! :laugh: Ohhhh here's hopefully thinking that I'll still be able to afford these guys. I truly love CMFs.

I am very pleased to see Series 7 available in certain parts of the world. I can't wait for it to be made available in Singapore as well. :blush:

This night I dreamt they sold CMF only in bags with three different figs per pag. For 10 Euro. Feeling the content was impossible, because there were so many different parts in each bag.

All army building plans were destroyed instantly.

This night I dreamt they sold CMF only in bags with three different figs per pag. For 10 Euro. Feeling the content was impossible, because there were so many different parts in each bag.

All army building plans were destroyed instantly.

I can't decide whether or not I'd like that. I probably would dislike it, I really need to find a bagpiper.

There's a thread in the Community for LEGO dreams.

Tesco in Hanley had 4 boxes this afternoon. I ended up with 1 programmer, 1 swimmer, 1 tennis player, 1 hippie, 1 Galaxy patrol and 2 Aztec warriors. Not too bad for a start.

Anyone interested in the spare Aztec?

Hello, I know this may be a stupid question but does anyone know the official release date of the series 7 minifigures? I would like to know just so I can finish collecting series 6 in time for the next series.

Thanks, Rail Co

Plus, I know it is may 2012 but does anyone know a specific date?

Edited by Rail Co

Hello, I know this may be a stupid question but does anyone know the official release date of the series 7 minifigures? I would like to know just so I can finish collecting series 6 in time for the next series.

Thanks, Rail Co

Plus, I know it is may 2012 but does anyone know a specific date?

Series 7 is available in my local TRU in quite some quantity and is available through the LEGO website so I think it's fair to say that it's been released!

Cheers

Rog

I don't think Lego coordinates a release date for these things. They just kind of start showing up in different places at different times. Lately, it seems like the UK gets them first and the US should see them in a few weeks.