Sign in to follow this  
KimT

2007 Event Date

Sorry, but you have to understand, this pics aren't made with a digital cam, so I have to go through heaps of albums :-$ .

*EDIT* I found the album, but it seems like we didn't make pics of the Lego Factory Attraction. Crap, sorry to dissapoint you guys :'-( .

No worries at all KhoRne ;-)

Tks for taking the time to look it up for us !! So we'll have a fantastic surprise then hehe !!

Cheers

*yoda*

are you guys thinking of setting up a 'modules' project that we once wanted to do for the Billund event? if so, now would be the best moment to work something out so every one has enough time to think, buy and build...

I'm not sure how you guys will make it there, but we might help setting up some stuff. For instance the french team will will travel to Nancy, sleep one night there and then all use the Jipaymobile to go to the parc

It would be cool! But I can't say if I can go to the event, because I don't know exactly what I will do after february. I will work in a company for my study, so I don't know if I will have vacations and when... I will know at the "last minute" I think. I will do my best to come...

Snefroe1, I think a module projekt could be great fun. We should find a theme, and how big etc. each module should be. We could build a hoth, each person bringing 4 48x48 white plates, or Sahara 4 48x48 tan plates!!

No, what theme could we work with?

Town, Vikings, classic castle, Star Wars or classic Space!

Lets work it out during this month, so we have lots of time building these MOCs.

Morten

Hey, what do you guys think of a North Americam meetu...

::scrolls through topic for American flag icons::

...eh... never mind.

:-|

Edited by JINZONINGEN 73

Well, I'm in the D.C./Northern Virginia area from December 23 to January 2. I'm not very mobile, though. Dunno how much the cab charge is to get there.

Christmas-ish meeting anyone? :-)

Well, I'm in the D.C./Northern Virginia area from December 23 to January 2. I'm not very mobile, though. Dunno how much the cab charge is to get there.

Christmas-ish meeting anyone? :-)

Hobbes, I think that would be a lot of fun.

Jinzo, a while back BloodyJay and I had tried to plan a EuroBricks North America meeting as well. Being as Jay has been gone for a while. I would be happy to plan with you a Eurobricks North America.

Might be fun. I have some... "interesting" events going on in my life next year.

If things go as planned this year, it'll affect those meetup plans.

Until then, I have to just sit and wait. :-|

Hobbes, I think that would be a lot of fun.

Jinzo, a while back BloodyJay and I had tried to plan a EuroBricks North America meeting as well. Being as Jay has been gone for a while. I would be happy to plan with you a Eurobricks North America.

Actually I've occasionally seen Bloody Jay browsing the boards.

Er, count me in as well X-D

Actually I've occasionally seen Bloody Jay browsing the boards.

Er, count me in as well X-D

That'd be great. Sounds like it would be a lot of fun. I think we should maybe, keep stuf/plans if any to another thread, just so we don't confuse the two.

Chewie

I think we should maybe, keep stuf/plans if any to another thread, just so we don't confuse the two.

I totally agree !!

So this thread will remain on EB's Event '07 and you can create your US gathering in another thread ;-)

Simplicity is the key :-D

*yoda*

well i'd like it to be on the 13th of may, because we probably have elections that day, so i'd like to be out of the country ... :-$ however, if not, i'll just visit Yoda in Paris, together we'll raid a TRU! yeah!! sounds like a plan! :-P

sne - sounds like a dare >:-) >:-)

Beware of the swedish vikings going on a plunder & plunder journey ;-).

Pillage On X-D.

copmike

well i'd like it to be on the 13th of may, because we probably have elections that day, so i'd like to be out of the country ... :-$ however, if not, i'll just visit Yoda in Paris, together we'll raid a TRU! yeah!! sounds like a plan! :-P

You can go on vacation if you're supposed to vote? I never knew this, I'll have to remember this for when I'm old enought to vote ;-) .

You can go on vacation if you're supposed to vote? I never knew this, I'll have to remember this for when I'm old enought to vote ;-) .

well they turned me into a chairman of one of these election offices last time, so i wasted my entire Sunday in there, especially after 12, when only a few people came in to vote every hour. Since they always take people who are 30 or close to 30, and since our next election is yet a few months away, chances are that they'll pick me again... but not this time! >:-) i'll just make sure i have reservations for a trip to paris when they pick me... >:-)

So, election or not, do we have a date for the Event? I would like to know soon, so I can plan my work etc. Really looking forward to seeing you all.

Morten

It's the French Connection that are the eventers this time.... But im sure they will tell..

I need the date also he he

I agree with my fellow danes.

"Hand over the date or else..."

KimT