nope

iam working on a new chassis for my station wagon boss. it will be RC, but it will have no four wheel drive, because it will have an Baja trophy truck setup

9486508537_e675efb010_z.jpg

this is the frontaxle of my upcoming 41999 replacement chassis

Try 4 L motors for rear wheel fast drive;)

Dont forget hole in the roof and minigun.

2013_%2525208_16_10_21.jpg

P.s. There is BL store "Magic Magnus" in Germany. He have BLACK 43's small racing wheels/rims at good price;) 6 holed (http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=85684) and also 3 holed versions in stock.

Another Wagon trophy truck for you

082-2010-baja-1000-toyota-4runner-front-view.jpg

Edited by rm8

hm, four Ls in a model which will stay forever in display? chromebricks has it for 16.99€ per unit, but i dont think that i will do this.

thanks for the tip with the black rims. magic magnus is one of my favourite bricklink shops. whe n i have finished it i will decide if black, blue, gold or chromed. or black with a chromed wheel cover

20977.jpg

source

btw, the high lift mustang looks lovely, only the minigun.........

iam not a fan of weapons!

edit:

finaly i have ordered two buggy motors :devil:

edit²

a small progress

9524038775_99bfed59dd_z.jpg

sorry egor that i have angled the grill a bit.

Edited by efferman

Effe, you have inspired me to make my own trophy truck muscle car! I have been really wanting to make something inspired by the boss crawler since I don't own one so I think I'll make something similar to yours :D also I only have 81.4 tires and I'm getting really annoyed at myself because I can't make a rock crawler without the wheels looking too small :/ so if I make one of these it should be less complex resulting in it being easier to build and I can fit in more functions :D

Did I read correctly, this model will stay built forever on your shelf? Like others I look forward to the final MOC.

tim

forever is a big word, but there is no disassembling planned. this is the reason why i will construct the rear axle in a way which allows the removing of the buggy motors without disassembling of the axle.

Why are you using those old type wheel hubs (steering arm) with new type suspension?

the steering pivot point is closer to the wheel and with the newer ones the tires dont fit in the mudguards when the steering is at max angle and the suspension is fully compressed

new seats

9536123251_1fa18e2900_z.jpg

Edited by efferman

the steering pivot point is closer to the wheel and with the newer ones the tires dont fit in the mudguards when the steering is at max angle and the suspension is fully compressed

new seats

Oh, understand. And there is also a "Ackerman steering" here, right?

Very interesting project. Seats are nice. Waiting for fina photos at "pimp my boss" thread :wink:

Edited by rm8