Sign in to follow this  
Deviet

MOC: Wolfpack On A Break

Hey everyone, I started building again after a long break. I love building landscape!

6167246254_c0f26218e8_z.jpg

Wolfpack On A Break by Deviet, on Flickr

6167246258_0c8e9571e1_z.jpg

Wolfpack On A Break by Deviet, on Flickr

A small squad of Wolfpack hunters taking a break next to a deserted coal mine. Jimmy went to catch some fish, but forgot he couldn't swim.

edit: I managed to post the same picture twice, it's fixed now. ;)

Thanks for looking!

Edited by Deviet

You love to build landscapes, and I love to see these cool things you have build! :thumbup:

The landscape is really nice indeed! That deserted coal mine looks great and so does the waterfall. And the pictures are sharp too, which means the creation stands even more out. :thumbup:

Nice job!

I've seen this technique for waterfalls countless times, and yet, yours seems fresh, new, exciting, and innovative. It's just perfectly executed. The rest of the landscape complements the waterfall excellently.

What a waterfall, small yet beautiful.....what's SNOT to love about it eh ? :laugh:

The mine as well is fantastic, but are they going to help their fellow Wolfpacker out ? :devil:

Excellent work 'Deviet' and Brick On ! :wink:

The entrance to the coalmine is excellent, and I really love the waterfall as well.

The flowers really add an overgrown dimension to the area - great work! :thumbup:

Very nice balance of classic colors! :thumbup: The whole build has a very serene and beautiful nature; the waterfall is wonderful and of course the stone work and mine entrance!

Well done indeed! :wink:

Congrats on making it to the front page! I love the landscaping and the little water fall - simple and effective!

Very vibrant design, the colors really make the scene cheerful. The landscap is full of detail, but what is the battle droid head? It's on top of a tree by the mine's entrance, but I can't tell for sure if it is a bird or not.

Wow! It really gives you that cosy feeling. Almost so you can hear the waterfall and the birds! As said before, that waterfall with the foam is excellent!!

Very nice MOC, it definitely deserved to be frontpaged. :thumbup:

You managed to put lots of nice details into it, without it looking too crammed.

I really like the rocks in the river, and it's always nice to see a more social side of a Castle Faction. :wub:

Did anyone already mention the lovely waterfall? :wub:

Well, there was:

I especially like the SNOTed waterfall. Great work!

The landscape is really nice indeed! That deserted coal mine looks great and so does the waterfall.

I've seen this technique for waterfalls countless times, and yet, yours seems fresh, new, exciting, and innovative. It's just perfectly executed.

What a waterfall, small yet beautiful.....

The entrance to the coalmine is excellent, and I really love the waterfall as well.

The whole build has a very serene and beautiful nature; the waterfall is wonderful and of course the stone work and mine entrance!

I love the landscaping and the little water fall - simple and effective!

Nice landscape and lovely waterfall.

Lovely done. Waterfall is perfect.

SuperMOC! The waterfall with foam... :wub:

:tongue:

But they're all true, it's a great waterfall. :wub:

The waterfall is excellent! :thumbup: It seems to be that the camp is when hidden and the pack will have a nice sleep. :wink: