Thrash

BrickWarriors Grand Opening!

BrickWarriors is now open for business with 29 brand new accessories!

6103968994_99fb84c5a3_z.jpg

We offer a wide range of accessories, armor, and helmets in ABS plastic, the same plastic that LEGO® uses.

Right now all of the accessories shown in the picture above (including the minotaur head!) can be purchased on our bricklink store.

The first 100 people to order will get a prototype (shown below) as their first freebie, so hurry on over to get your order in!

6103959250_fabe118bbe_z.jpg

Our main website (www.BrickWarriors.com) will be opening shortly, but we didn’t want to make everyone wait for our web-store to be ready in order to order the products.

More pictures of our products can be seen on our flickr stream here.

Enjoy!

~Thrash

Amazing work Thrash! :thumbup:

All your items are great, but my favorite would have to be your Gears Of War items.

Cheers

-Dutch

Nice looking accessories, the Sombrero is cool and the Cowboy Hat is a better looking option than the TLG Cowboy Hat.

The Tommy Gun is also great, looks perfect for gangsters (and better than the TLG tommy gun from Batman).

Thanks guys! Glad you like the products!

Regarding International Shipping: We are not currently shipping internationally, but we are working with a number of international reseller in order to get our customers overseas our products as fast as possible for the lowest possible shipping costs. I will list my international resellers as soon as they receive the products and list them for sale.

~Thrash

Are you going to be at any conventions coming up? Especially BrickCon the first weekend in October? :sweet:

Unfortunately we won't be able to attend Brickcon this year. Next year we we've already signed up to be vendors at Brickfair Virginia and would also like to attend a few others (including Brickcon). It's always fun to go meet other AFOLs from different parts of the country, so we'll try to go to as many as possible!

Amazing stuff! Now, I know where you have disappeared to, after a long hiatus. It's great to see you back again! Do share with us more up close images of those new customised parts of yours. I am actually interested to take a closer look on those medieval weapons. :blush:

Amazing stuff! Now, I know where you have disappeared to, after a long hiatus. It's great to see you back again! Do share with us more up close images of those new customised parts of yours. I am actually interested to take a closer look on those medieval weapons. :blush:

Thanks! Yes, I haven't been very active on Eurobricks recently but that was just because I was hard at work getting all of these items ready. :)

Here are a few close-up shots of some of the products. If you want different angles of any of them I'll be happy to take more pictures, just let me know.

6096272649_517160d277_z.jpg

6076608178_8e4b7993f1_z.jpg

6073213983_4f103e7f3e_z.jpg

6060035264_5d0d3be766_z.jpg

6056541883_c3abd02ba8_z.jpg

A few others can be seen on my flickr photostream.

Its great to see another store coming out with all new products. A shame international shipping is for now a no go because I want that fantasy armour! :classic:

Edited by The Crazy One

Wow, I could certainly use some of these items. I'll be keeping an eye out for whoever ends up selling these in the UK.

Good to see you again, Thrash, and good to know you've been busy with these customs.

The customs are awesome, by the way. The quality looks amazing, and the molds are so unique. It's good to see a variety among custom Lego parts, in addition to the quality items of BrickForge and BrickArms.

My favorites are the Horned Plate Armor, the Tommy Gun, and the Scimitar. I hope to see some of the new molds used in MOCs soon. :thumbup:

I'll order some of these eventually. The AK-47 looks really good!

Good Luck :thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks everyone!

Its great to see another store coming out with all new products. A shame international shipping is for now a no go because I want that fantasy armour! :classic:

Great, you made very nice custom items, when you will start to ship to Europe. :thumbup:

The items are on their way to resellers in Europe as we speak. Hopefully they should have the products listed in a week or two!

wow, your stuff is amazing, can't wait until i can find a ducth reseller..

Thanks! The products are on their way to our Dutch reseller now. You shouldn't have to wait much longer. :)

Wow, I could certainly use some of these items. I'll be keeping an eye out for whoever ends up selling these in the UK.

Great! I'll announce our UK reseller once they have the items listed.

Good to see you again, Thrash, and good to know you've been busy with these customs.

The customs are awesome, by the way. The quality looks amazing, and the molds are so unique. It's good to see a variety among custom Lego parts, in addition to the quality items of BrickForge and BrickArms.

My favorites are the Horned Plate Armor, the Tommy Gun, and the Scimitar. I hope to see some of the new molds used in MOCs soon. :thumbup:

Good to see you again too JimButcher. I guess I did disappear for a while after the EBCCB, but it was just because I was hard at work getting these customs ready!

Got my order today, couldn't help but immediately build a custom minotaur.

I did switch the long horns for actual cow horns though.

6125612608_f76a10f8f7_z.jpg

Got my order today, couldn't help but immediately build a custom minotaur.

I did switch the long horns for actual cow horns though.

6125612608_f76a10f8f7_z.jpg

Very well done. I love the way he looks on that body. Very nice. :classic:

Can't wait until my first order arrives. :laugh: