Sandy

Heroica RPG - Marketplace

Skrall wanders through the marketplace, his new axe strapped to his back. Swinging by Portia's the ogre buys 2 Meads and 2 Nostrum for 100 Gold. Stopping at Fabian's, the hunter vexes the elf as the shop owner searches for a size 30 Winged Sandals. Moments later after digging through half his stock Fabian comes across a pair and promptly sells them to Skrall for a mere 80 Gold. His purse 180 Gold lighter the hunter heads back to the hall.

Edited by Waterbrick Down

Striding into the marketplace Boomingham can't help wondering if these merchants he's known for years will finally recognize him as a King. He holds himself higher than ever before, but is pleasant and curt with them, never drawing attention to the fact that he has vaulted up within the ranks of the city.

Starting with 1608 gold he buys 10 meads (150 gold), 4 Smelling Salts (100 gold), 4 Nostrums (140 gold), and a Phoenix Essence (50 gold). He then buys fighting boots (200 gold).

He then upgrades his Frozen Sabre once (150). He leaves the Market with 1608-(150+100+140+50+200+150)=818 gold.

I buy 2 Mulled Wines and 3 Meads

110 + 45 = 155 - 25% = 117 Gold Spent

I purchase 2 Nostrums and 3 Meads

70 + 45 = 115 - 25% = 87 Gold

Kheyli makes her way to the market, selling Barrager for 15 gold and her Frying Pan for 5 gold. She then makes her way to Fabian, offering the Magic Viper Skin (Restores 1 HP to wearer each round of battle unless knocked out; accessory) for 30 gold.

OoC: Sorry, I have neglected this topic for some reason.

"Mr. Fancyfeather I would like to sell this beautiful piece of armour fashioned from the shell of a rust hopper...a jumping insect. Carapace (SP: 3, Immunity to SP Reduction, Bodywear ) for 225 gold please. It's rust proof and anyone can wear it! I'd wear it myself but my this piece I have on has been tailored just for me. And this thing Beast Totem (The wearer may choose to enter battle in Beast Form, suitable for Beast Warriors, Accessory) for 100 gold. What do you say?"

heroicanpc-fabian.jpg

"My apologies, but I can only give you 70 gold for the Carapace. It is not the most appealing piece of armor out there, you see... That Beast Totem on the other hand looks exquisitely rare, and I will gladly pay you 100 gold for it!"

Barring an offer from Johon, the imp also sells the Dastan Armor (SP: 3 Bodywear, Immune to Earth and Fire, +2 SP for all other Dastan Equipment, Suitable for Knights, Regulators, Winged Warriors, Dragoons, and Vindicators) to Fabian, offering a price of 175.

He also offers The Black Hat (grants Intimidation, immune to Cursed; headwear) for 80 gold.

heroicanpc-fabian.jpg

"How about 100 gold for that armor? And 50 gold for the helmet? I would hate having to sell them overpriced, after all."

"So Fabian, how's business with all the recent events?" He asks the fashion-seller. "Part of me would expect it to be bad, but half of me thinks you're getting more attention for the armor you sell."

heroicanpc-fabian.jpg

"The business is booming actually, thank you for asking! All these looming disasters make people splurge on protective gear, which is fine by me. I do wonder what's going on with that new, sinister house that was built on that alley, though..." Fabian nods to a distant corner of the Marketplace, where a narrow black building stood wedged between two buildings. There was a sign on the door that said "OPENING SOON".

She then makes her way to Fabian, offering the Magic Viper Skin (Restores 1 HP to wearer each round of battle unless knocked out; accessory) for 30 gold.

heroicanpc-fabian.jpg

"Looks like we have a deal, Litte Miss Fairy." Fabian handed 30 gold to Kheyli.

Atramor stopped by Gnomeo's, having the Ruby and Amethyst removed from his Living Mythril Claws, and his Diamond from the Order Imperial Assassin's Cowl. He then had the Diamond infused into the claws, at a total cost of 200 gold. Everything he'd need. The rogue thief strapped the glimmering claws to his bracers as usual and returned to the hall.

Namyrra quickly dashed out to the marketplace to buy 4 grand tonics and 4 smelling salts for a total of 220 gold (698-220=478) before going back to the hall to meet Byblos at the library.

I buy 5 Nostrums for 5*35*.75=132 Gold

heroicanpc-fabian.jpg

"How about 100 gold for that armor? And 50 gold for the helmet? I would hate having to sell them overpriced, after all."

"I think I will hold onto these for now, but if I do not find a better use I wll be sure to let you know..."

heroicanpc-fabian.jpg

"My apologies, but I can only give you 70 gold for the Carapace. It is not the most appealing piece of armor out there, you see... That Beast Totem on the other hand looks exquisitely rare, and I will gladly pay you 100 gold for it!"

"Your failure to appreciate the full potential of this armor is your mistake, I suppose though I must agree that it is not much to look at . I will take the 100 gold for the Beast Totem (The wearer may choose to enter battle in Beast Form, suitable for Beast Warriors, Accessory)." Nur also sells his Shackles of War for 10 gold.

Timothy walked into the marketplace on his way back to the hall and does the following:

Timothy sells broomstick for 15 gold. (200+15=215 gold.)

Timothy then walks up to Portia and buys a mead, nostrum, and a smelling salts. (215-75=140 gold.

Timothy goes to Dain and buys a blind bomb. (140-50=90 gold.)

Timothy then goes to Smokebeard's and upgrades the Magma Maul to WP:6. (90-60=30 gold.)

Timothy finally arrives at Fabain's and buys a helmet, leaving him with 10 gold.

Eric strides into the Marketplace, ready to spend some coin.

Eric buys:

• Conspirator upgrade (from 18 to 20): 390 Gold
  • 7x Mead: 105 Gold
  • 2x Smelling Salts: 50 Gold
  • 2x Nostrum: 70 Gold
  • 4x Grand Potion: 40 Gold

Total spent: 655 Gold

Eric has 1860 Gold left (2515 - 655).

Ezeran takes his time walking around the marketplace looking at different things.

Ezeran buys two grand tonics (60 gold), 5 potions (25 gold) and two nostrum (70 gold)

Ezeran goes to Anwyl and sells his Longsword (WP 3) for 15 gold. He then lets Anwyl upgrade his Trickster's baubel from WP 5 to WP 6 for 60 gold.

He then goes to Fabian and sells his Schakles of war for 10 gold then he merges one of his rubies into the flesh of the symbiont making him immune to fire (50 gold).

Ezeran then hands over Sylvania's Cowl (Grants "Animal Talk", Headwear) to Fabian asking: "Can I sell this to you for 25 gold or what seems reasonable to you?"

Conclusion: Ezeran had 240 gold which leaves him with: 240 - (60 + 25 + 70 + 50 +60) + (10+15) = 0 gold left.

Timothy walks in yet again, and sells the Wicked Mace for 25 gold. He then purchases a tonic and a shovel, leaving him with 2 gold.

Edited by Rider Raider

I sell the Shield of Defending for 10 Gold.

Keliim walks into the marketplace and buys 3 smokebombs (15 gold), 2 meads and 2 smelling salts(110gold).

300 - 15 - 110 = 175 gold left

Timothy sells his helmet for 10 gold. He uses 5 on a bedroll and keeps the other 5.

(Tim has 7 gold left.)

heroicanpc-fabian.jpg

"My apologies, but I can only give you 70 gold for the Carapace.

"Alright, I'll take 70 gold for the Carapace (SP: 3, Immunity to SP Reduction, Bodywear)." 335 + 70 = 405 gold.

Nur sells Mythril Axe (WP: 15, Axe) for 75 gold. 405 + 75 = 480 gold.

Nur sells an elixir for 20 gold. 480 + 20 = 500 gold.

Petaldan sells Daugsler for 25 gold and Purchases a WP:2 Upgrade for Two Slimy Swords.

40-25=15 Gold Spent.

On his way to the Hall, a travel-weary Avalanche heads into the Marketplace to unload some of his wares and make a few purchases. First, he heads over to Portia and purchases two Phoenix Essences and two Smelling Salts from her (50+50+25+25 = -150 gold), and then moves over to Anwyl's smithy. There he sells his Whip (5x5 = +25 gold), before upgrading Frostbite to WP:10 (-100 gold). He is left with 180 gold (405+25 -150 -100 = 180)

Kid blows all of his gold on nice looking quiver.

Kid purchases Quiver of Homing Arrows (Rolls of AIM become HIT; can only be used with a bow or a crossbow; backwear.) for 200 gold. 200-200=0

He also sells his second bedroll for 2 gold. (0+2=2).