Sandy

Heroica RPG - Marketplace

Heckz aproaches Portia's Potion Shop and buys 1 Phoenix Essence, 1 Smelling Salts, 2 Remedies and 2 Grand Potions, leaving him with 49 gold ( 164 - (50 - 25 - 20 - 20) = 49). He heads to Gnomeo's Toolshed and buys 1 Shovel, leaving him with 39 gold, (49 - 10 = 39). Being prepared for the quest he goes to Hinkwell Villa.

After a refreshing walk back to Eubric from the Fields of Glory Namyrra goes straight to the marketplace to spend some of her newly found wealth.

First stopping by Fabian to sell him her Pointy Hat for 40 gold. Then she goes to sell her two silver ore, one golden fleece and one gold bar to Anwyl for 260 (2x60+90+50) gold, leaving her with 2275 gold in total after selling.

"Now mr dwarf I have a task for you. Please remove the sapphire from this wind elemental staff, and put it, along with this ruby, this aquamarine and this opal into this crystal mace. That should be 250 gold, so here, take it."

She then leaves Anwyl with a mace that's WP:20 due to the imbued gems, and with 2025 gold left.

I rush into the marketplace and practically raid Portia's Potion Shack, buying:

-10 Meads

-10 Smelling Salts

-10 Nostrums

For a total of 750 gold.

V916GDK.jpgSorrow(Endgame)

428 years old undead Assassin

Level 24 1/3 *Immune to Light and Blinded*

Power Bonus: +1

Defense: 6

Health: 32/35 (7+21+5)

Gold: 389

Equipment: Mockthril Longbow (WP: 27 Ice and Darkness Elemental), Sticky Gloves (Increases the amount of gold stolen by 50% (rounded up), suitable for rogues and beast warriors; handwear),Night’s Helmet (SP:6, immunity to light and blinded; headwear)

Inventory: Longsword (WP: 5), Armor of the Croise (SP: 1, +2 power; bodywear), Dark Cloak (Backwear, SP:1, Max Health +1, Power +1, suitable for rogues and barbarians), Archer's Hat (Artifact, headwear, Power +1, suitable for Rangers and their Advanced Classes), Grand Potion x5, Health Core x2, Tonic, Ether Core, Remedy x5, Phoenix Essence x3, Venom x2, Deadly Venom, Mead x15, Smelling Salts x15, Nostrum x15, Dragon Scale x1, Chaotic Bomb (Causes 100 random elemental damage to all opponents), Bedroll, Neutralizer, Disguise Kit (Accessory. Usable by anyone. Allows the user to disguise them self as the opposite gender.), Root beer(Restores 10 health, or can be used as a bomb against undead enemies for 20 damage. The Root Beer does not affect non-undead enemies.), Tonic x1, Exterium (Can be used on an enemy to make them Confused and Plagued (15 damage, -1 SP) for 3 rounds), Ambrosia

Skrall headed into the marketplace and unloaded some of the treasures he had acquired in the fields. He easily found a buyer for the Silver Ore for 60 Gold before he had the Emerald in his wooden shield removed by the blacksmith for 50 Gold, leaving him only 10 Gold richer.

Hoke strolls into the Marketplace with a pack full of loot and a bag full of coin. He is glad to be back in the city with the crisp autumn air. Hopefully, Elphaba would be showing up soon...

He stops a traveling merchant and sells the following items:

Black Pearl (worth 75 gold)

Silver Ore (worth 60 gold)

Golden Fleece (worth 90 gold)

He adds the coins to his bag for a total of 1373 gold.

He then stops at Anwyl:

"Sir, please remove the Amethyst from the Skull Shield (SP: 6, immune to darkness-elemental damage, shield)."

1373 - 50 = 1323 + Amethyst

"Thank you my good sir. I may return to you in a short while."

Next, he stops at Portia's a sells a few items:

7 Water Bombs (worth 35 gold total)

2 Dirt Bombs (worth 10 gold total)

He adds the coins to his bag for a total of 1368.

Then, he heads over to Fabian's.

"Good day to you sir. May I please have an offer of this item? I do think it is only suitable for Black Knights:"

Skull Shield (SP: 6, shield).

Hoke returns to Anwyl's and sells the shield for 30 gold.

He add the coins to his bag for a total of 1398.

Edited by UsernameMDM

En Sabah Nur makes his way to the Marketplace. “Fabian, I need something to cover myself. The top of my head received too much sun with as much time I spent in the open fields. The black one in my possession isn’t appealing to me though I probably could make the look work if I gave it a chance.” Nur sells Pointy Hat for 40 gold.

“Well this one looks like the hat of my fallen acquaintance. Can’t remember his face but I couldn’t forget that hat let alone the long white beard on an elf. I’ll take this, thank you.” Nur buys the Sedge Hat for 160 gold.

“And these gloves did not work out so well. They only seemed to work half the time.” Nur sells Spellbound Gloves for 50 gold.

Gold: 1198 + 40 + 50 - 160 = 1128 gold remaining

Benji strides into the Marketplace towards Mr. Smokebeard's stall, knowing what he was about to do with the incredibly large amount of money he had at his disposal.

He handed his newly acquired Precision Bow over to Anwyl to be upgraded... to WP:16. 1827 - (70+80+90+100+110+120+130+140+150+160=1150) = 677 gold remaining. He looked it over, and gave it a name: "Meduiak sounds like a good name for an accurate bow like you..."

He doesn't take the bow yet though. He also hands over his Crossbow of the Pongcanis, and asks for the Amethyst, Opal, Ruby and Sapphire that were embedded to be un-merged and re-merged into the Precision Bow. 677 - (50*8=400) = 277 gold remaining

Now he requests for the Emerald, Aquamarine, Topaz, and Diamond to be merged into his old Crossbow of the Pongcanis. Anwyl does this also with glee, as Benji had just consecutively spent a huge amount of money on him. 277 - (50*4=200) = 77 gold remaining

Benji walks out after thanking Anwyl for services most profusely. Of course Anwyl had to grin a little in response - after all, it seemed to him that Benji should be thanked more than himself after that immense purchase.

Meduiak (Precision Bow; WP:16; AIM's become HIT's; darkness-, ice-, fire-, wind- elemental))

Crossbow of the Pongcanis (WP:15; earth-, wood-, water-, lightning-, light- elemental)

Edited by Flare

Having learned she'd soon be leading a party into battle again Namyrra did a quick trip to the market to stock up on some vital supplies, but first she went to Anwyl to have him imbue her surplus topaz into her crystal mace for 50 gold.

Then she went to Portia's and bought 2 phoenix essences, 5 meads, 5 smelling salts, 5 nostrums and 2 Ambrosias for a total of 605 gold, so she left the market with 1370 gold and a lot of consumables.

Atramor nodded at his soon-to-be-party leader as he passed, and entered Fabian's, pulling out the Death Mask and setting the skull-like headpiece on the counter.

"How much would ya' give me for this? I've seen cloaks much like it sell for around 500, so perhaps 200 for this?"

I stroll by Anwyl's and check around at the price scrap metal is worth.

Still 25, those gnomes were trying to pull a fast one on me.

I sell my Scrap Metal for 25 Gold.

Seeing Atramor passing by, I double look at him.

"You're looking fine in that armour, lad. I overheard you offering somebody a sword in the hall. May I inspect the merchandise, so to speak?"

Atramor glanced at the decrepit old man who'd bought some of his things before. He shrugged, unsheathing Conspirator.

"Can't say I did, but I wouldn't mind sellin' the thing. It's served me well enough, but I've got enough weapons as it is. 165 gold and it's yours."

Atramor nodded at his soon-to-be-party leader as he passed, and entered Fabian's, pulling out the Death Mask and setting the skull-like headpiece on the counter.

"How much would ya' give me for this? I've seen cloaks much like it sell for around 500, so perhaps 200 for this?"

heroicanpc-fabian.jpg

"You have got yourself a deal, Mr. Regular Regulator!" Fabian hands over 200 gold to Atramor for the Death Mask.

He shrugged, unsheathing Conspirator.

165 gold and it's yours."

Deal. I hand Atramor said amount of gold, and rush back to the hall to host the auction. :tongue:

Hoke enters the Marketplace once more and heads to Fabian's.

"May I have a pair of Pugilist Gloves and the Heavy Armor? Thanks."

Hoke hands Fabian 310 gold leaving him with 1013 gold.

Atramor handed off Conspirator and the Death Mask, 365 gold richer. He then slid off the worn Counterstrike Gloves, handing them to Fabian for an additional 40 gold, and instead bought a Tricorne for 120, crumpling it up and stuffing it under his far more exquisite hat. He then strode off to Anwyl's, having the dwarf temper the Robust Shield for an extra two shield power at the cost of 230 gold, leaving him with 55. Now even more armored, the regulator returned to the hall.

Nyx walks into the marketplace with more money than she's ever had before. She looks around, not really expecting Elphaba to be back already, but still half hoping. She looks over all sorts of items thoughtfully, but in the end just asks Anwyl to upgrade her Standard from WP:14 to WP:15. As she hands over the 150 gold (leaving her with 536 gold) and takes back her Standard, she stares off into the distance slightly, thinking of somewhere far away.

She shakes herself into the present and makes haste to her new quest.

Chewing on a piece of chicken, Amma enters the Marketplace. She strolls directly towards Fabian's store and looks through the wares. Now that she has a full pocket of Gold, it feels much better to have a look. She finds an helmet with wings attached to it. It looks great and powerful, just like she feels herself after the succesful journey in the Fields. She takes it with her, while she continues looking.

After some time she starts to try different robes and cloaks. The Robe of the Archmagi impresses her and gives her a good feeling. But she also feels the power from the Robe of the Pongcains Champion. Before making a decision on this matter, she tries the two cloaks. After all she decides to go for the expensive Robe, but save the money for the cloak for now.

Arriving at the counter, she decides to trade her Leather Cap for the helmet wing and considers to sell the Lover's Ring. On the last second, she puts the Ring back in her statchel as it reminds her of getting her first title.

Receipt

Items

1x Winged Helmet* 60 gold

1x Robe of the Archmagi 300 gold

1x Ethereal Cloak 220 gold

Trades

1x Leather Cap -15 gold

Grand Total 345 gold

*Limited offer

Stigveladi leaves the marketplace with some new things equipped in her bag but also with just 358 gold left.

Stigveladi ("Amma") Kötturin (played by PsyKater)

Defense: 0 5

Health: 27/27 (Base 5 + Lvl-Bonus 19 + Chicken Drumstick 1 + Lover's Ring 2)

Ether: 24/24 29/29 (Base 5 + Lvl-Bonus 19 + Robe of the Archmagi 5)

Gold: 358

Equipment: Wand of Poking (WP:10; double WP for physical attacks; wand), Lover's Ring (+2 HP; accessory)

Inventory: Winged Helmet (+2 SP; headwear), Robe of the Archmagi (+3 SP; +5 Ether; bodywear) ...

Edited by PsyKater

Guts sells the WP: 17 Zenith for 85 gold, the Blessed Amulet for 20 gold and the Sterile Gloves for 40 gold leaving Guts with (1065+145 = 1210) gold.

Edited by Scubacarrot

Hoke enters the Marketplace yet again. He has a few items that he hasn't used and may sell for the right price.

He walks once again into Fabian's shop.

"My good sir, how much would you pay for these items?"

Chains of the Pongcanis Chief (Hero Pierces SP if fighting from Front, Enemies ignore SP if hero fights from the back row, cannot be removed in battle)

Electro Gear (Adds lightning-element to physical attacks and protects from lightning-elemental damage, accessory)

Cultist Hat (damage vs undead)

Amma sees Hoke standing next to her. "Hello, Hoke, how are you doing? Say, what do your items. Can you make a special price for a good friend?"

He walks once again into Fabian's shop.

"My good sir, how much would you pay for these items?"

heroicanpc-fabian.jpg

"As good-looking as you are, I still don't do business like that, Mr. Mystic Muscles. You name your offer, and I'll either decline or approve it."

heroicanpc-fabian.jpg

"As good-looking as you are, I still don't do business like that, Mr. Mystic Muscles. You name your offer, and I'll either decline or approve it."

Hoke stares at the man with slightly arched eyebrow, blinks and shakes his head.

"My apologies good Fabian."

Amorith strolls up to Portia's Potion shack and buys a smelling salt leaving him with 5 gold.

I notice Amorith at the marketplace.

"Friend, I greet you. That is one fine weapon you have in your pack there. I would be highly interested in relieving you of it. Have you any other weapon?"