Sandy

Heroica RPG - Marketplace

Sarge purchases 4 remedies, He'd need those, 2 potions, unfortunately those too, and 3 pheonix essences, ironic really. (40+10 +150=200.) At Fabian's he spots a pair of gloves, and then purchases a Pair of counterstrike gloves. No-one need know about him then. (80) Leaving him with 208 gold.

He'd now have to stop off at the guild but Sarge knew that he was well liked there. He'd been afraid to ask Dr Cula in front of the others but after the events that came before he was sure that it was necessary.

Edited by Pyrovisionary

Sarge re-enters the marketplace and heads straight for fabian's, He asks the elf "How much would you give me for A Duplovian helmet of the guard and this pair of unholy armour?"

"How much would you give me for A Duplovian helmet of the guard and this pair of unholy armour?"

heroicanpc-fabian.jpg

"That's not how this works, sir. You make an offer to me, and I either accept it or make a counter-offer."

Not ten minutes after leaving Ji Pei Palace, Atramor found himself at Fabian's, leaning against the wall and letting McCafferey devour the chicken feed in his hand. He was eager to get a real meal as well - the one thing he could complain about on a ship was the food - but figured he'd stop on the way back to the Hall. He had the elf strip the Galactic Armor down to a lighter, looser collection of armor plates, and also had the Ruby imbued into the artifact for 50 coins. A short time he strode over to Anwyl's smithy, having the semi-dwarven armor imbue Thalion's Topaz into the Pheles Rod, and transfer the Amethyst from Conspirator into the Tiger Claws, while also having him upgrade them to WP: 15, as well as the Robust Shield's power by two, making a mental note to learn how to use the damn thing. Business concluded, he left the Marketplace with 262 coins.

Edited by CallMePie

You can have the armour for 250 and the helmet for 150.

heroicanpc-fabian.jpg

"That sounds a bit steep, good knight, but those items are exquisite enough that I take your offer."

Fabian takes the Duplovian Helmet of the Guard and the Unholy Armor, and gives Sarge a total of 400 gold.

Sarge sells the counterstrike gloves for 40 gold "Maybe I don't need these after all..."

Edited by Pyrovisionary

Sarge sells his black knight's armour (648+100=748) And purchases a witch's talisman (748-400=348) Leaving him with 348 gold

Thalion enters the Marketplace and heads for Portia's. "Greetings mrs Portia! I would like to sell this Deadly Venom (517 + 25 = 542 gold) and buy 3 Nostrums, 4 Smelling Salts and one Grand Potion. (542 - 105 - 100 - 10 = 327 gold)". After that, he went to Gnomeo's, "One Shovel please." (327 - 10 = 317). He left the marketplace with 317 gold and some nice, new items.

Maurice went to the Marketplace to get rid of some extra weight in his inventory, and maybe some of the gold in his pouch as well.

First he went to Anwyl and sold his Mace (WP:5) and Longsword (WP:5) for 25 gold each. 355 gold +50 gold = 405 gold.

Then he upgraded his Shield (SP:5) to SP:9 for a total of 300 gold. 405 gold - (60+70+80+90 = 300 gold) = 105 gold.

Next up he visited Fabian's Fantabulous Fashion and imbued his Scroll of Sleep into his White Cloak for 50 gold. 105 gold - 50 gold = 55 gold.

He then asked Fabian if he would be willing to buy the Mystic Veil (+1 max health, +2 Ether, headwear, suitable for Ether users) for 60 gold.

While waiting for Fabian to answer Maurice also sold his Helmet (+1 max. health) for the already established price of 10 gold. 55 gold + 10 gold = 65 gold

8489315301_ed3a6ff0f8_t.jpg

Maurice Ratibor (Etzel)

52 years old male human Paladin

Level 22
*Immune to
Stun
Asleep
and
Light

Power:
35 ( 22 + 12 + 1)

Defense:
( 9 + 4)

Health:
/46
( 9 + 21 + 11 + 5)

Ether:
29/29
( 5 + 21 + 1 + 2)

Gold:

Equipment:
Manta Tail Staff (WP:12+50%
Stun
chance), Paladin Shield (SP:9), Helm of Haroka (+2 health, +1 Power, Immunity to
Stun
effect, headwear) , White Cloak (Max. Health +3, Immunity to
Asleep
effect, backwear), Paladin's Armour (SP:4, Max. Ether +2, Immunity to
Light
, bodywear)

Inventory:
Glass Greatsword (WP:12, hollow blade; greatsword),
Emerald Staff (WP:10
wood
-elemental), Diamond, 3 Potions, Tonic, 3 Ether Cores, Phoenix Essence, 3 Nostrums, 2 Venom, Elixir, Floral Bomb, Water Bomb, 4 Fire Bombs, Torch, Bone, Plume,
Rito Feather (consumable
, grants the hastened- and blessed-effects upon use for one battle)

Pending:
Mystic Veil (+1 max health, +2 Ether, headwear, suitable for Ether users)

Guts steps in the marketplace, 1285 gold to his name. He has a Diamond taken out of his Throwing Knife, which he then sells to Anwyl ( -50 +45) He then has the Diamond put into Lifestealer's hilt (-50). He then upgrades Lifestealer to level 32. -(300+310+320) = -930 1285-985 = 300. A great deal poorer, but better equipped, the raider leaves again.

He then asked Fabian if he would be willing to buy the Mystic Veil (+1 max health, +2 Ether, headwear, suitable for Ether users) for 60 gold.

heroicanpc-fabian.jpg

"Certainly! 60 gold seems to be a fair price for such a luxurious item."

The elf and the paladin do the trade.

Hybros wandered into the Marketplace, skipping his usual stop at Portia's to head straight for Anwyl's. Although the blade would get more powerful on its own in time, the Sword of Ancestral Hatred was due for an upgrade. He handed over 990 gold (from his total sum of 1330) to upgrade it to WP:15. After the deed was done, Hybros departed with 340 gold to his name.

Tesni once more visited the forge, Cysgodion in her grasp. "I wish to have my blade's power increased. From 11 to 13." Tesni counted out 120 and 130 coins. A total of 250 gold. She watched as fire and hammer in the hands of a skilled smith sharpened and bettered the blade. Nodding with satisfaction she placed the sword away.

She took her shield and passed it forward. "Could you turn your skill now to this? 8 to 10 if you would." She counted out 90 and 100 coins, 190 gold, the dents and chips were smoothed away, the rounded surface finished and polished to turn back blows.

Finally, with a grin she laid her bag and shield against the wall and pulled her armour off over her head, earning more than one wolf whistle. "I would like this taken from 4 to 6." 40 and 60 gold clinked to the desk. 100 in total. This armour was different, the smith took out a strange object, a blue flame bursting from the mouth, to fire and heat the bones and force more strength into them. After the bones were burnt of the dirt and grease, noticeably hardening them. Then, placing down the torch the smith skillfully strengthened the leather of the armour with tighter knots and odd oils. With the work done Tesni left.

Down to 951 gold, having spent a total of 540 gold.

After a long absence, Erdathcath decides that it is about time she upgrades her Handcannon.

She approaches Anwyl, hands him her (WP:10) Handcannon he takes in it the back of the shop for a few minutes, and appears with it again shortly, increasing the damage of the Handcannon to WP:13.

Counting off on his fingers he asks for his appropriate fee of 360 gold. (110+120+130=360). Erdathcath quickly pays him, leaving her with 459 gold (819-360=459).

She leaves the marketplace with slightly less money, but a much stronger Handcannon.

Edited by The_Customizer

Grimwald arrives at the marketplace with 170 gold. He buys a Shovel (10), a Pickaxe (20), a pair of Pugilist's Gloves (80), a Mead (15), a Smelling Salts (25), an Ice Bomb (10), and a Remedy (10), leaving him with 0 gold (10+20+80+15+25+10+10=170).

In preparation for her quest, Erdathcath enters the marketplace and quickly walks up to the potion shack for some goodies.

"Hello darling, welcome to Portia's potion shack, what can I do you for?"

Pondering a moment, Erdathcath chooses 4 Meads, and 2 Smelling salts. "These will be fine."

"Excellent choices! The total will be 110 gold. "(15+15+15+15+25+25=110 gold.)

Erdathcath hands over the gold, leaving her with 349 gold. (459-110=349)

Jeaux enters the marketplace heading first to the potion shack where he purchases a grand tonic and 3 grand potions. He then walks over to Fabian's stall to browse his wares. He picks up the enchanted bracelet, reading the description on the small tag attached. Given he had only recently managed to unlock his magic potential, it would make sense to protect that ability. Jeaux purchases the item, handing his gold to the flamboyant elf. He departs the marketplace with 167 gold remaining in his briefcase.

(267 - (10 + 10 + 10 + 30 + 40) = 167)

Avalanche hurries into the marketplace, in need of equipment for future quests despite his low amount of gold. He stopped by Petra's stall and at once saw some smoke bombs in the pile of items. He said quietly, "How much would one of them be?". Petra replied, "That'll be 5 gold coins." Avalanche smiled and purchased the smoke bomb, leaving him with only 5 gold left.

Edited by Dragonfire

On the way to his Quest, Thothwick buys four Meads, five Grand Potions and one Ambrosia. He then stops at Anwyl's, and upgrades his Banana Sabre to WP: 13, spending 305 gold in total, leaving him with 144 gold in total.

Karie strolls into the market, Hershey slung over her shoulder. She walks up to Portia's and unrolls a long list.

"Hey, how's your little business going!"

Portia doesn't respond, but simply folds her arms.

"Okay then...a grand tonic (30 gold), a nostrum (35 gold), two remedies (20 gold), and throw in a smelling salts for good measure (25 gold)."

"That'll be a hundred and ten gold please." (30+20+35+25=110 gold)

Karie fishes out the money and tosses it to the shopkeep, leaving her with 192 gold. (302-110=192 gold) Karie then walks over to the smithy's blowing the billowing smoke away from her as she enters the stall, the smithy hard at work inlaying a jewel into a sword.

"You do upgrades?"

The smithy looks up to see the witch, putting his work down and walking towards Karie.

"Show me what you want worked on." He says, scratching his beard. Karie unsheathes Sexy, laying it on the counter. The smithy looks it over. "It'll cost you eighty gold."

"Done!" Karie shouts, shaking the smithy's hand. (192-80=102 gold. Sexy upgraded to WP: +8)

Content with her purchases, Karie heads off to adventures unknown.

Edited by Kintobor

New scroll in hand, I walk to Fabian's shop.

"Ah, Master Fabian, I have this Scroll of Disenchantment here which I'm not able to cast due to my lack of an Ether stat, but I'm sure you can help me imbue it into my Dread Hat for an added defensive buff."

I hand the elf my hat and the scroll along with 50 Gold, which leaves me with 1210-50=1160 Gold remaining

"Ah, Master Fabian, I have this Scroll of Disenchantment here which I'm not able to cast due to my lack of an Ether stat, but I'm sure you can help me imbue it into my Dread Hat for an added defensive buff."

Fabian shakes his head in confusion.

heroicanpc-fabian.jpg

"Pray tell me, Mr. Hunky Warden, how do you think this scroll affects your hat? It doesn't have a negative effect in it. It's a waste of gold trying to imbue it, if you ask me."

"Pray tell me, Mr. Hunky Warden, how do you think this scroll affects your hat? It doesn't have a negative effect in it. It's a waste of gold trying to imbue it, if you ask me."

"You are mistaken, Master Fabian; the scroll does in fact deal a negative effect in that it removes positive effects."