Sandy

Heroica RPG - Heroica Hall

19 hours ago, samuraiturtle said:

If that is all you are capable of doing to me. You are no threat at all. I have way worse stuff done to me. Hell, when I first got here I was a "Kitty Cat". Then turns around walks to the other side of the "Hall". 

"If you're trying to frighten me, you're doing a god awful job." Karie replies, twitching to get a reaction. "Walking away? Clearly you're too much of a coward to actually see what I'm capable of." Karie shrugs her shoulders and smirks. "Guess this means I've come out victorious."

31 minutes ago, Mencot said:

"Not exactly mi friend but I have nothin' against him either... if one don´t mind some occasional annoyance."

"Tha't be a big squad o' deamons ye fought... 'nd an arch deamon also, impressive." Keliim drinks his mead. "As of th' demon problem gettin' bigg'r all th' time, what be yer opinion on th't?"

"'nd maybe someday we will end up on th' same quest 'nd we canst defeat some deamons."

"I don't really care if he's your friend or not, I think he's a chump and he needs to be sent down a peg." Karie states, taking a seat at Kellim's table. "There's probably a few demons I left out... it was a long and complicated affair, and it's an event I prefer not to look back on."

"I honestly believe the demon problem's getting slightly better. I've heard Baba has been vanquished, and with her dead it can only bring good things forward. She was known for conspiring with arch demons, and her death vanquished one back to the Void. Vigilance is the best way to deal with the menace."

"Who knows, anything's possible. I'm hoping to head out soon to Xu and see what's going on there. Apparently the Crescent Union has decided on sending citizens to Xu and they want heroes to scout the area out or something. It's work, and it's not work involving the Sungold Alliance." Karie pours herself a glass of water and begins to drink.

1 hour ago, Kintobor said:

"Who knows, anything's possible. I'm hoping to head out soon to Xu and see what's going on there. Apparently the Crescent Union has decided on sending citizens to Xu and they want heroes to scout the area out or something. It's work, and it's not work involving the Sungold Alliance." Karie pours herself a glass of water and begins to drink.

"I can sence from th't comment th't ye art not tae keen or part o' th' Sungoldies gang!"

"So what is yers take or feelin' 'bout what is going on or going tae happen h're in Eubric 'ns around..."

"I don't feel anyone in charge seems tae have th' big masses best intrests in mind h're. It is just a big charade th't will benefit th' rich 'nd th' ones who end up winnin' "

The big man empties his last mug of mead.

6 hours ago, MysticModulus said:

Coming back to his table Ezeran turns.to Petaldan amd shows him a complex card trick.

"How are you faring young master, have you been up to any noble deeda as of late?" The symbiont smiles warmly towards the young knight as well although drooling from all the pork crisps it had been gulpong down.

"No. Unfortunately, there hasn't been much to do here lately. Sometimes I do imagine myself doing great deeds, and it almost seems like the same thing."

8 hours ago, Kintobor said:

"Walking away? Clearly you're too much of a coward to actually see what I'm capable of."

Standing there for a "second" holding the Kobold Sharp Wings in his hands ready to strike. But thinking no one here really likes me. And if I attack one of them, they will all gain up on me. Even at "half" strength I could kill her and no one can stop me from doing it. The last thought going through his mind before moving on. Did someone "Fisher Price" her brain out? 

6 hours ago, Palathadric said:

"No. Unfortunately, there hasn't been much to do here lately. Sometimes I do imagine myself doing great deeds, and it almost seems like the same thing."

"Ah, fantasies are powerful. They can guide you our mislead you. Don't look so sad, you have a lpng journey ahead of you." Ezeran shows the boy knight some more illusions, pulling out a lemonade from thin air. "Drink this, you will like it!"

Kiray quickly stands up, hand going to her katana when she saw Germ's hands. "Easy there, everyone. Don't want us to all get kicked out of here. PErhaps everyone should put the mead down for a bit and cool off."

Keliim goes to get more mead and when he comes back he says with a smile,

"F'r mi, mead actually calms mi down..." He continues "So what be th're tae do now, non o' th' quests fit... hopefuly th're will be somethin', if not I will have tae start plannin' another trip tae th' fields." He says with a laugh.

14 hours ago, MysticModulus said:

"Ah, fantasies are powerful. They can guide you our mislead you. Don't look so sad, you have a lpng journey ahead of you." Ezeran shows the boy knight some more illusions, pulling out a lemonade from thin air. "Drink this, you will like it!"

I down the drink readily, cheering up almost immediately.

"I love magic, especially when people use it for such nice things."

Edited by Palathadric

9 hours ago, Mencot said:

Keliim goes to get more mead and when he comes back he says with a smile,

"F'r mi, mead actually calms mi down..." He continues "So what be th're tae do now, non o' th' quests fit... hopefuly th're will be somethin', if not I will have tae start plannin' another trip tae th' fields." He says with a laugh.

"I agree." Kiray sits back down, once she's sure no one will do anything rash. "I heard rumors about an old assassin friend of mine. I hoped I would see her again. But I haven't heard anything since."

Chosen Heroes for Quest #157:
Hoke Ablesword Lv 56.6 Paragon (UsernameMDM) *Party Leader*
Torald Waruelf Lv 12.5 Barbarian (Alfadas)
Throlar Wineghilm Lv 17.5 Warden (Lord Duvors)
Ezeran Yavarr Lv 20.33 Sorcerer (MysticModulus)
The Demon Germ Lv 20.33 Black Knight (samuraiturtle)

Karie begins to pack her things. "Well, either way, I'm out of her. I've been cooped up in this hall for too long. If anyone needs me I'll be home. See ya."

With that, Karie takes her leave out of the hall and into the streets of Eubric.

Emezeran stands up and bows to the others. "Nice seeing you Petaldan, me and Torald have a quest to attend, stay safe!" He turns to Torald.

"Time to go buddy!" Then he heads for the door, the symbionts tongue leading the way.

On 3.2.2017 at 1:56 PM, Kintobor said:

Karie begins to pack her things. "Well, either way, I'm out of her. I've been cooped up in this hall for too long. If anyone needs me I'll be home. See ya."

With that, Karie takes her leave out of the hall and into the streets of Eubric.

"Seein' ye around."

On 3.2.2017 at 6:51 AM, KotZ said:

"I agree." Kiray sits back down, once she's sure no one will do anything rash. "I heard rumors about an old assassin friend of mine. I hoped I would see her again. But I haven't heard anything since."

"Rumors, what kind o' rumors 'nd is th's friend also part o' Heroica?"

On 2/4/2017 at 10:34 AM, Mencot said:

"Rumors, what kind o' rumors 'nd is th's friend also part o' Heroica?"

"Just some whispers, nothing really. She's not part of Heroica, but we met while we were working with the Dragonlord."

On 5.2.2017 at 10:01 PM, KotZ said:

"Just some whispers, nothing really. She's not part of Heroica, but we met while we were working with the Dragonlord."

"Oh, okay. Ye work'd many times with th' Dragonlord or just once?"

16 hours ago, KotZ said:

"Anyone interested in another Fields run?"

"Ye read mi mind." The big man says with a smile

8 hours ago, Mencot said:

"Oh, okay. Ye work'd many times with th' Dragonlord or just once?"

"Ye read mi mind." The big man says with a smile

"Just once," she replies before taking a sip from her mug. "I went on a trip with him to Dastan on an airship. Fought some Pongcanae. It wasn't an easy fight, that one."

18 hours ago, KotZ said:

"Just once," she replies before taking a sip from her mug. "I went on a trip with him to Dastan on an airship. Fought some Pongcanae. It wasn't an easy fight, that one."

"Aye, okay. I have heard o' th' Pongcanae but never seen one miself."

Keliim drinks some mead and then goes over to the questboard.

"Nothin'... Another Fields o' Glory would be good idea, if th're isn´t goin' tae be any quests soon." And puts up a notice:

*Is someone intrested in going to the Fields of Glory!*

Come talk to Keliim.

And then he goes back and sits down.

Edited by Mencot

5 hours ago, Mencot said:

"Aye, okay. I have heard o' th' Pongcanae but never seen one miself."

"Fur. Everywhere. And quick to anger. I tried reasoning with one, well sort of. That didn't go too well. But we stopped him trying to kill a king."

When Cedric arrives back at the hall, he realizes that he cannot use the Hinckwell Shield to its full potential, so he decides to sell it to someone who can.

Cedric puts up the following note:

For Sale:

Hinckwell Shield (SP:5, Blocks one free hit per round, and if the user has Hinckwell rep, the shield has a 1/2 chance to block rolls of DAMAGE and a 1/4 chance to block rolls of SPECIAL DAMAGE.)

On 2/11/2017 at 7:21 PM, KotZ said:

"Anyone interested in another Fields run?"

Siercon wandered into the hall. 'That... an interesting group of heroes...'he thought to himself. Referring to the quest from which he was returning..

hearing the vague conversation about the fields, Siercon seemed to gain a slight bit of energy. 

"I'm down with a field's run. As for the repetitive company, that makes it all the more alluring." He said noting the people interested.

following the statement he sits near Keliim, forgetting pleasentries and awkwardly sitting silent and slightly hazy.

Edited by Siercon and Coral