Sandy

Heroica RPG - Heroica Hall

remedy4.jpg - "Ha-tah! He flees! Crescent Union wins again, Ms. Cinna! Looks like nothing could stop us aside from a dark dragon bahaha!"

imposter-cinna.jpg - "You appear to be correct, Remedy. The day is ours. I will now turn to face the bar and stand in silence."

FLEES?! I'm no coward, and you DEMONS better watch yer mouths, before someone puts yur miserable little witchcraft lives to an end! Tha furball and the lady knight already look suspicious of you, and it be only a short time before someone gives you blabbering witches the stake-burnin' ye deserve! And yer pretty faces won't save ya then! Cedric storms out of the hall, to the marketplace.

imposter-shadina.jpg - "Yes, you two! We'd like to recruit you for the Sungold Alliance! You can tell by our upstanding demeanor how respectable we are so one can only conclude the Alliance must be just as respectable, don't you agree?!"

Annienal promptly returned to her book, resuming where she left off. She wasn't interested in anything the women were pushing on her.

A ghostly visage of female pogcanis appeared like a mask over the were-rhino's face.

imposter-walbartan.jpg -"Perhaps if you stuck around for an entire quest, you'd have a better relationship with the guilds, dear yeti."

The apparition quickly vanished after delivering its taunt, revealing the smiling face of the rhino...who still had her melons exposed a bit.

Avalanche's face darkens, "That's enough. Go and try your tricks on someone else and get out of my sight." He reaches his paw back as if to grab his halberd.

FLEES?! I'm no coward, and you DEMONS better watch yer mouths, before someone puts yur miserable little witchcraft lives to an end! Tha furball and the lady knight already look suspicious of you, and it be only a short time before someone gives you blabbering witches the stake-burnin' ye deserve! And yer pretty faces won't save ya then! Cedric storms out of the hall, to the marketplace.

The imposters that were Nur turned towards Cedric as he left the Hall. With eyes wide and goofy grins on their faces, all the mage could think was 'This-is-awesome!' His characters faced the yeti and elf.

imposter-shadina.jpgfarrah5.jpg - "Alright alright. Can you two stay for one trick? Just one, just one!"

Hundreds of spiders emerged from every one of Cinna's pores, enveloping the dark mage until she was gone. Remedy dropped to a puddle that quickly dissipated as spiders scattered throughout the floor. Farrah the were-rhino, let out a thick fog from her rear that obscured her from view. As for the odor of the gas, it was unknown if the power of the scroll affected the sense of smell. Shadina went in a brilliant flash of light.

The spiders began to disappear a few at a time. Two of them, much much much smaller than the others scurried out of the Hall and assumed their natural forms.

mk004.jpg - "That was so much fun! The mage began pacing excitedly. "WO-OW! That went soooo well and it was merely a test!"

esn_bw2.jpg - "I thought that nice gentleman was going to strike me."

mk004.jpg - "Alright friend-wow. Imagine what can be accomplished! We could raid the Hinkwell estate, the Jei Pei Palace or the Cathedral of Commeeerrrrce! OOoo the Treasury! On second thought, they all may have wards in place...the Marketplace it is, then!"

esn_bw2.jpg - "Sir, I do not believe that to be the best course of action." Alfred reluctantly followed his Master.

Annienal peered from behind her book, raising her visor. She hesitantly looked behind her, unsure of what to make of what had transpired. She turned to Avalanche. "I, um, promise to never bring this up again if you do."

Annienal peered from behind her book, raising her visor. She hesitantly looked behind her, unsure of what to make of what had transpired. She turned to Avalanche. "I, um, promise to never bring this up again if you do."

Avalanche's eyes widen at the sudden disintegration of the two creatures. Looking at Annienal, he nods, "Sure." Turning back to his mug of ale, he mutters to himself "Demonic possession - I said so myself."

Dyric puts a notice up on the announcement board.

Sigil of the Cold Circle for Sale

Raise an Army costs twice as much ether, but raised undead are three times as powerful, accessory, suitable for necromancers

250 Gold

Torald wanders to the Quest board. He looks at it and mumbles: Still no new quest... nobody needs help... everything seems quiet, maybe a bit too quiet?

Torald wanders to the Quest board. He looks at it and mumbles: Still no new quest... nobody needs help... everything seems quiet, maybe a bit too quiet?

"Well, um, no news is good news. That's how I look at it." Annienal replied, quickly returning to her book.

Blizzard returns, but wait! There's something different!

"'ello, chaps! Top of the morning to ya! The good ol' library has taught me to speak perfect common! Splendid! Wonderful! Marvelous! Fantastic!"

Matthias rolls his eyes and wonders why he doesn't have a drink in his hands.

Annienal awoke from her table with a shudder, looking about the hall somewhat lazily. She looked down onto the floor to find her book, quickly snatching it up and putting it away. She removed her helmet, feeling uncomfortably sticky from the sweat accumulating from her heavy armour. She began removing some of the bulkier pieces, including her helmet, and quickly asked for a pitcher of cider. She hoped there was someone around here to talk to.

Throlar lifted his head out of his hands, looking around to see what had changed while he was out. He had a vague hope that the entire incident with the boy had just been a weird nightmare, but he knew it wasn't the case.

"Ah, damm."

What? Were you expecting something profound? Well sorry.

~A new quest has been posted on the Quest Board (#152 by KingoftheZempk)!~

Quintessa returned to the Heroica Hall after a long absence seeing the sights of Uland. She now felt more connected with the strange island that had so many supernatural occurrences going on. Upon arrival, she saw a new quest up on the board.

ava-quintessa.jpg

"A man forlorn in love? That sounds like a simple enough task. We just need to smack some sense into either party in the affair."

Promptly, Quintessa signed into quest#152.

Annienal perks up at the sound of the quest board board being plastered with a new quest. Annienal stretches before making her way downstairs and promptly places her name on quest #152.

Torald wakes up and yawns so hard his jaws pop. He looks around him and sees people around the quest board. He walks over and scribbles his name, once again barely readable, on the quest. Torald signs up for quest #152. Ready to help some lovebirds. Torald grins, thinking about past loves (and rejections) and walks back to his table.

Edited by Alfadas

The commotion around the quest board stirs Darksten from his slumber. Seeing the quest, Darksten stumbles over to sign his name to Quest #152. On his way back to his usual table he begins to check out the other heroes in the hall.

After waking up in one of the dirtiest, darkest and coldest alleys in Eubric (at least according to him), Heckz tried to recall what happened to him. All he could remember were the six steps he took before fainting.

He felt as if his shoulders were heavier, as if everyone was looking at him funny and as if the entire city was dirtier, darker and colder.

Once he entered the hall, the usual reek of sweat, alcohol and bad taste entered his nose. This time he just could not tolerate it. Whenever he saw another 'hero' that practically looked like a werepotato he went on the verge of trying to obliterate everything crooked table and stinking chair in his path.

As he approached the questboard, he noticed only one quest was up.

Only one? What has this place been reduced to... not that there's much to reduce even further.

What he also started to notice was the way he thought was different and the evergrowing headache he was getting.

He immediately signs his name for Quest #152 thinking to himself 'Amateur' and lays his head on the nearest table afterwards to calm his headache.

Throlar gazed at the new arrival with a look of undisguised disgust, wishing that the drunken sod hadn't chosen to arrive while he was there.

I stir, looking like nothing more than a blue shade in raggedy white robes.

"Ah, you're among us again, Heckz?"

Great. Now we've got blue farts wearing the least-white white rags I have ever seen in my life.

"Unfortunately, Mister Whichever Hole You Came From."

He says, clearly not recognizing Sorrow.

Current Signups for Quest #152: Wine and Di(n)e

Quintessa of Heartland Level 6 Barbarian

Annie Anavir Level 20 Mystic Knight

Toral Waruelf Level 11.5 Barbarian

Hoke Ablesword Level 55.6 Paragon

Throlar Wingehelm Level 16 Warden

Darksten Level 24 Assassin

Heckz Brutenhal Level 28.3 Sorcerer

Signups close in four (4) days.