Sandy

Heroica RPG General Discussion

Yeah, I'll probably need a lot of help on the plot, because the best I can come up with is a brewing company hiring heroes to stop the Northmen from raiding their ale supply ships. :tongue:

Yeah, I'll probably need a lot of help on the plot, because the best I can come up with is a brewing company hiring heroes to stop the Northmen from raiding their ale supply ships. :tongue:

Why not send me a shout about what you've got for the quest and then we can work from there? :wink:

I'd just like to remind everyone that there is only one of me. Just saying. :poke:

I would also like to remind you that this is a very intentional difficulty spike. Immortalis does not screw around. :tongue:

I would also like to remind you that this is a very intentional difficulty spike. Immortalis does not screw around. :tongue:

Unless I roll a Riposte, I'm lucking forward to seeing how my multipliers add up. Dark elemental blades against a Holy Humanoid+x2 against Humanoids...

This could be fun. :wink:

*Does the math on a Riposte*

Huh. Unless I'm doing something badly wrong, I could actually survive a Riposte.

Corvis attacks the hero who rolled Special Damage with damage equal to his level plus the WP of the attacking hero's current weapon. This attack defies SP.

64+5 = 69

Back Row = 69/2 = 34.5

Halved Damage from Holy/Luminous Enemies = 34.5/2 = 17.25

Down at the bottom of the screen, I see a member named KappytheKing is online, and is obviously Kappy. How do you report a member who hasn't posted?

Edited by Rider Raider

If God doesn't exist then how did beep boopity flip flappity gumbo chops?

Atheists: 0

Christians: 0

Cosby:1

Yo so I was going through my PC and found some old-ish nice sets that never quite made it into any quests and seeing as I doubt I'll be hosting any anytime soon I was wondering if you guys'd be interested in having them. :grin: :grin:

Edited by Pyrovisionary

If God doesn't exist then how did beep boopity flip flappity gumbo chops?

Atheists: 0

Christians: 0

Cosby:1

Yo so I was going through my PC and found some old-ish nice sets that never quite made it into any quests and seeing as I doubt I'll be hosting any anytime soon I was wondering if you guys'd be interested in having them. :grin: :grin:

I could probably find a use. :classic: Feel free to send the pictures my way.

Vindsval Hefts his shield and readies Slasher. He looks at the blade and sees th old familiar venomous sheen mingling and swirling with the black power covering the blade. The two colors form a hypnotic pattern of dark power. He feels his armor warm slightly as he turns in the direction of the two female generals.

Mistress Karie, If you wish for speed I have a smelling salts which I could bring to your aid.. But we must face the same flank together. Tell me where you stand, that I might stand at your side to do this. The two Women who lead this mob would be unable to harm me through this armor.

I think you can use an item on Karie regardless of which flanks you both are on. I may be wrong but I've done several battles like this.

Also, I just want to point out the disappointing amount of Holy enemies in a horde of angels. :tongue:

Hey, they are fallen angles, it's a wonder any of them are holy. :laugh:

Edited by Endgame

Hey, they are fallen angles, it's a wonder any of them are holy. :laugh:

I don't know about holy but I'm sure they're bent.

Atramor glares as the freakish scarecrow things runs off, but rather than argue with Althior or Hybros what to do about him he instead attempts to grab the seagull.

I don't think the seagull is one of your NPCs... :look:

I don't think the seagull is one of your NPCs... :look:

Ehh...I was suspicious of it as well. I don't remember what happened to Soonavask, so as soon as I saw it talking to Gaunt I was all "ohh HEL no..." :tongue:

Just a thought, we need to see more were-pandas.

They're an endangered species, just like the non-were variety. Also I'm pretty sure they wouldn't bite another victim unless they looked like bamboo.

Introducing Vendrick, the hipster guard:

hipsterVendrick_zpsuypdnpog.jpg

:tongue:

Hello. Hey, I don't have the pieces, so could somebody make a picture for Lord Vile? I'm looking for a royal-ish feeling, and preferably black, purple, and gray (light or dark). A Dragon Knight shield will do for the shield.

I've got something, but I doubt it's what you want.

post-157923-0-90277100-1463335125.jpg

If it is what you want, you'll have to upload it. I can't because Imgur isn't working for me.

Edited by Rider Raider

Add a Dragon Knights shield, more black, and a mace. Can you do that? If not, I understand. I'm getting a bunch of minifig parts next weekend.

Introducing Vendrick, the hipster guard:

:tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How about this? I guess I have a VINTAGE dragon shield.

1W0otyM.jpg

Edited by Rider Raider