KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

I have just made a deal for the official Jedi Starfighter set for 12 euro! :sweet: This will be my first official Ep. 2 set.

I have just made a deal for the official Jedi Starfighter set for 12 euro! :sweet: This will be my first official Ep. 2 set.

There are unofficial versions?

There are unofficial versions?

I actually meant it's the first one released (number 7143, Obi-Wan's), with the more recent ones (the Delta 7B's,like Anakin's, Ahsoka's) also called Jedi Starfighters.

Sadly no. I've filled up my current house and five storage rooms. It's an extreme solution, but I think it was the best one in my situation.

Why not just sell 3 of your 5 rooms of collectable items and make a small fortune?

I won a MISB UCS 10144 Sandcrawler on Ebay last night for the (almost) bargain price of £200 inc postage. I know they’re not massively popular with the community here, but I think that it’s kind of cute! :laugh:

Anyway, it’s one more for my collection of UCS sets. I'm planning to buy the Executor next, although I’ve got to save for a bit.....

I won a MISB UCS 10144 Sandcrawler on Ebay last night for the (almost) bargain price of £200 inc postage. I know they’re not massively popular with the community here, but I think that it’s kind of cute! :laugh:

Anyway, it’s one more for my collection of UCS sets. I'm planning to buy the Executor next, although I’ve got to save for a bit.....

Wow, they really shot up in price over the last six months. I picked up one for $180 then, and that was when they had tons of MISB sets for $220. Ended up building it so there went most of the value, but oh well, it's a great set.

Picked up Darth Maul's Infiltrator for just over $52 shipped from Barnes & Noble. I used the current 30% off code. :classic:

I picked up the at-at when it was on sale at tru for 33 percent of 80+change and tax

I am also waiting for the AT-AT to go on sale. Usually that and the X-wing go on sale from time to time. Last time I got the X-wing.

Today I picked up 7957 Sith Nightspeeder at Target. Really just for the minifigures.

I think he just meant he's going to keep them MISB. Not necessarily that he's going to hang on to them forever.

But, he specifically said,"both are to be kept like that forever." Hmm, I guess we'll have to wait for the official answer...

I won a MISB UCS 10144 Sandcrawler on Ebay last night. Anyway, it’s one more for my collection of UCS sets.

It's not a UCS set :wink:.

I just got 2 7914 Mandalorian Battle Packs for £3.00 each (new, unopened)

I am also waiting for the AT-AT to go on sale. Usually that and the X-wing go on sale from time to time. Last time I got the X-wing.

*snip*

Huh? In Germany it goes the other way round. The AT-AT just went up to 129 bucks since i last checked at TRU. Heh???

What about the Lego SW summer sale (20%) at TRU in Germany? I am checking since May. They had reduced all Lego for a time already - except books and SW.

Today ordered

1 x podracer set (have really been looking out for this!)

1 x ewok attack (my fifth, can never have enough ewoks!)

Both encyclopaedias with the minifigs

With all the technic I have been buying as well, my Lego budget is waaay out. Oh well :)

Although I really want to buy some of the newest wave SW sets, I couldn't resist buying some sets from 2009/2010 before they went out of stock.

I picked up the last Battle of Endor set the shop had left, together with the ARC-170 Starfighter and 1 Rebel Trooper Battle Pack.

On monday I bought the Sith Nigtspeeder, Geonosian Fighter, Sith Infiltrator, the Podracers and the Republic Frigate.

Last week I got down to the Lego store and got the Sith Nightspeeder. Overall a very nice set and the minifigs are gorgeous!

I traded in some DS games from 2010, got £55 for them. With purchased Luke's Landspeeder and the two Hoth BP's, all on advice from the nice people on here!

Bit of a unusual one this but a got my second retail/exhibition display banner today. The first one I bought years ago. both are 90cm(3') X 200cm(6'6").

New one.

banner2.jpg

Old one.

banner1.jpg

^^those banners are really cool.

My last purchase was the T-6 Jedi Shuttle and Grievous Starfighter for my son from Amazon.de. Now I really want the Death Star 10188, but I'll have to buy it next time I'm in America, as the Legos are so much cheaper there.

Edited by AmiPolizeiFunk

The other day I picked up the Naboo Starfighter from Target. Now that I have it I think it is a very underrated set although I do feel it is overpriced. Luckily, Target has it on sale this week and I had a few gift cards to knock the price down to make it worth it to me.

I just picked up 10212 Imperial Shuttle off Ebay for only $180. I've always wanted the set but I did not think it was worth $260 from Lego. It was NOT MISB but I was just going to open it anyway so for the huge savings I figured that was a deal! Already built it, and nothing was missing and came with all minifigs. +1 for me :laugh:

7965 Millenium Falcon - New -20% from catalogue

7964 Republic Frigate - New -20% from Woolies

7962 Pod Race - New -20% from Tesco's

7679 Republic Fighter Tank Ebay £35 100% comp

7959 Geonosian Fighter - New Ebay £27

8019 Republic Attack Shuttle Ebay £35

8036 Separatist shuttle Ebay £11

8096 Emp Palpatine Shuttle Ebay £20

7868 Mace Windu Fighter Ebay £14

7754 Home One Mon Calamari Ebay £32

5 x Plo Koon Starfighters Ebay £8 each (i have customized x3 so far using dif colour bricks blk/white, orange white, yellow white )

5 x battle packs (snow,arf and manda all to be customised) Ebay £5 each

7957 Sith Nightspeeder Lego Shop Cardiff

Been an expensive 2 weeks but got some really good bargains via ebay and also lots online stores had 20% off which seemed to good to miss, luckily the sale of all my boys Harry Potter Lego has covered most the above.

Just when i thought i was skint a few more purchases this week:

10198 Tantive £70 ebay

7961 Sith infiltrator £22 ebay

Also some lovely lego star wars curtains and duvet set from Next to complete my boys room.

Picked up 7956 Ewok Attack yesterday. Was on sale and additionally discounted by 20%.

Does anyone know if/when S@H and TRU (Ger) do start a 20% off summer sale?