KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Not only SW , but that was my last purchase:

8948576700_49b8f9345d_c.jpg

More pictures coming soon.

Edited by Gubi0222

finally got the death star 10188. although i plan on stashing it untill my kids are a little older another 2 years.

I've been really considering buying some of the TOR sets but I can't get past the game kind of sucking. Probably why I can't get into Prequel sets :P.

Anyways I'm buying all of Series 4 real soon. I don't usually buy those "should be $5" rip offs but I've got a thing for pilots and Republic Trooper d00ds.

Im not into TOR Game eiter, it looks underdeveloped(haven't played it so far). But I do collect the sets of TOR, and I think they are great, some even better then OT sets imo. :classic:

Almost emptied out bricklink of clone en droid officers and clone pilots, except for the guy offering 100 clone commanders of course! :tongue:

I took the liberty of giving them some ARC stuff, not accurate for EPII I know, but still cool. :wink:

http://s1062.photobu...html?sort=3&o=1

http://s1062.photobu...html?sort=3&o=0

http://s1062.photobu...html?sort=3&o=2

Edited by Cyberbricker

just got sith fury, gungan sub box, I'm very impresse by the darth malgus figs, wahou. lot of good pieces for re use though in the sets

just got sith fury, gungan sub box, I'm very impresse by the darth malgus figs, wahou. lot of good pieces for re use though in the sets

Indeed a nice minifigure. :)

i2XVE6i.jpg

Recently bought this haul, can't remember last time I went out and brought a proper haul like this!

75015 Corporate Alliance Tank Droidâ„¢ (299,00 NOK)

75021 Republic Gunshipâ„¢ (1299,00 NOK)

9496 Desert Skiffâ„¢ (299,90 NOK)

70203 CHI Cragger (149,90 NOK)

That's 2046 total, which equals 354.82 USD, I think 1 dollar is something around 6 NOK, I think?

Star Wars has gotten so pricey over the years, my wallet really felt this purchase, can't imagine how the Aussie's handle their prices.

Last week I got the TIE fighter and a free cloud car planet series set with it. Today I got the Clone Troopers versus Droidekas set, I wish it was more clones instead of Droidekas, or more regular Droids, but I'm still happy with it anyways. :) hope to get some more sets mid summer!

I've just ordered 4 of the Endor Battle packs (9489), Amazon (UK) have them for £7.49 (link here). Lots of imperial goodness, now all I need to do is sell the rebels on Ebay! :wink:

This!

AC

Ok, so your Amidala fig is worth 25 bucks, um that means you just got a bunch of free LEGO, basically! :excited: Epic score, dude!

At least that's how I justify my LEGO scores. It makes perfect sense in my head.

Just got a Phase I Clone Lieutenant.

Pictures pleas and where did you get it??? :grin: :grin: I want one 2, i have been looking for 2 days now... :wacko:

Must get a clone lieutenant, I'm have no more patience!! :tongue:

Edited by Cyberbricker

Pictures pleas and where did you get it??? :grin: :grin: I want one 2, i have been looking for 2 days now... :wacko:

Must get a clone lieutenant, I'm have no more patience!! :tongue:

It was UNBELIEVABLY difficult to get. Right now only available at LLC.

Edited by madoka

They only gave them to volunteers and kids who won the trivia contest. 5-8 kids won each session and there were four sessions each day. About 30 volunteers. So about 100 of these are out there

Hi

oh man - first we are talking about how rare this fig is and then you show this image of a Lieutenant army...

Gratulation. I hope you did not have to rob all the kids which won one of these. ;)

Do you have an army of the Ccloud City Boba too? :)

Dino

So about 100 of these are out there

If this is true, then there's got to be plans to make it more widely available. Lego wouldn't go through the trouble of manufacturing and packaging just 100 of these.