Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Mafia School: Fabuland Housewives Discussion Thread

Thank you for the passing grade and the comments, Hinckley. I enjoyed the whole experience but found it very hard to find any affiliation hints from people in the first two days. No idea how Pandora managed to catch out Alopex!

:laugh: Does Shadows desevre death this bad?

Absolutely. This is the first rule you must learn to survive in the Eurobricks Mafia Universe.

Thank you for the kind comment and the pass, Hinckley.

As to the killing of Alopex, my reasons and my degree of certainty may best be discussed after the game is over.

It's nice to cheer for Town, this time :sweet:

I suppose you could call that a decapitation! :tongue: What a great start to Day 3 and a great Day interval, Hinck! :thumbup:

Absolutely. This is the first rule you must learn to survive in the Eurobricks Mafia Universe.

Poor, poor Shadows. :tongue::grin: I suppose this is for when he tripped you up in both Bloodbrick and Werewolf, right?

Poor, poor Shadows. :tongue::grin: I suppose this is for when he tripped you up in both Bloodbrick and Werewolf, right?

He tripped me up? Perhaps you have trouble reading...

He tripped me up? Perhaps you have trouble reading...

No, I'm just trying not to offend the great mayor of Fabuland. :tongue:

Hinckley tripped Hinckley up.

And I may as well offer my :thumbup: to the game so far Hinckley! I'm loving it!

:tongue: Arguably the best Shadows character yet.

By the way,

The Goons left and everyone looked down at the pile of blood and organs that used to be their friend, Betsy Bunny (Scorpiox), a member of The Town. Shocked and scared, they were all speechless.

Should be Betsy Bunny (MetroiD). :wink:

Except for Hunter Horse.

"Dumbee Bumbee Der Bee-Doo." He said as he played the maracas while wearing a pot on his head.

Another hilarious day opening Hinck. :laugh: And way to keep up the pace with this game. :thumbup:

:tongue: Arguably the best Shadows character yet.

By the way,

Should be Betsy Bunny (MetroiD). :wink:

Another hilarious day opening Hinck. :laugh: And way to keep up the pace with this game. :thumbup:

Thank you both. :grin:

Pace? What pace? The mafia's days in Fabuland are over... You've been weighed, measured, and found wanting! :devil:

I love the humor you injected into this story, especially with Hunter Horse being carefree and all.

Tracking Hunter Horse's movements through all the pictures is hilarious. I rather like the random fishing, but the pot & maracas is comic gold. :laugh:

I feel like I ask something very silly right now, but...I read through the comic a bit (although I thought I had read anything already, but appearantly I was wrong :blush:) and I thought, Dalton was dead, or am I missing something?

A bit late, but still, too bad i failed. :sceptic:

Well, there's always the next mafia school (i'm getting picked, right? :look: ) .

Hilarious opening, Hinck! It seems like this game gets more entertaining every day! :grin:

I feel like I ask something very silly right now, but...I read through the comic a bit (although I thought I had read anything already, but appearantly I was wrong :blush:) and I thought, Dalton was dead, or am I missing something?

A number of these characters are dead in the comic.

A bit late, but still, too bad i failed. :sceptic:

Well, there's always the next mafia school (i'm getting picked, right? :look: ) .

I certainly hope so! I'm glad you're interested. I think you just need the time to hone your skills. I hope you get another chance soon. :thumbup: Thanks for playing! :sweet:

Ouch, and I didn't even get a place in that hotel they keep talking about! :hmpf_bad:

It was great fun Hinckley, thanks for giving me such a great role in my first game! :classic:

Did I pass? It was such great fun, even though I was doomed since I voted for Waterbrick Down.

Shame I didn't get a dead pic of myself for my avatar, oh well... :cry_sad:

P.S. Which ever furrie said in the day 4 intro: 'she was probably the accountant' was right! I was in charge of recording the Mafia's income. :tongue:

Edited by Scorpiox

Did I pass?

You'll find out at the interlude. :tongue:

I just realised that I forgot to thank Hinckley for letting me play... :blush:

Thank you Hinckley, it was an entertaining game, I'm glad I could play, even though my lifespan was a bit short.

Fox-Cub1.jpg

So-Cute.jpg

fox.jpg

I don't really seem to be evil do I? :cry_sad:

It seems that cute, adorable looks can hide an evil soul...

Sign in to follow this