xwingyoda

The Movie Trailer thread !!

Live Free or Die Hard trailer is now online at daves place *sweet*

Live Free or Die Hard trailer is now online at daves place *sweet*

And it looks pretty action thrilled packed hehe !! Its on my "what to see" list hehe !!

I just looked at Delta Farce and this movie looks hilarious !! A bunch of morons in the milatary are flying to Irak but due to their stupidity falls and start combat in... Mexico X-D

Can't wait for that one hehe !!

*yoda*

Transformers are now online at daves site, in quicktime

I just looked at Delta Farce and this movie looks hilarious !! A bunch of morons in the milatary are flying to Irak but due to their stupidity falls and start combat in... Mexico X-D

Can't wait for that one hehe !!

*yoda*

That one looks hilarious! It's 'Iraq', btw. ;-)

Just saw the new transformers trailer... Looks better. *y*

I very good trailer I saw at cinema the first time yesterday... here is the link to the trailer from "the golden compass"!

And an other trailer called "Stardust"!

Enjoy!

-Aredhel

Since I was fallen way behind, I just DLed a couple of cool trailers bhehe

Dark Knight: cool atmosphere and I love the Jokers'voice !! Sounds really promissing !!

Resident Evil: Exctinction: I was so annoyed by the 2 first opuses (they really could have done great movies but the final result was a mere pass). However, this one looks really better from the trailer !! It does have a Mad Max feel

Halloween 2007: I am so fed up with these butchering classic movies !! Please, leave Carpenter's work untouched !! Those crappy remakes make we want to puke big time :-X

National Treasure: Book of Secrets: Now that is a movie I am really awaiting with much anticipation !! I loved the first one (action, humour and adventurer - best adventurer movie since Indy IMO) and the second one looks as good !!

Golden Compass - SDCC version (5 minutes !!)That is really a movie I want to see! I love those fantassy word movies when they are done properly !! This one looks brilliant and magnificent with a sweet cast: Nicole KIdman, Sam Elliot & Daniel Craig (I nearly forgot the hot Eva Green :-P )

Trivia quiz for all of you movie fans: what is the common point between these 3 trailers ? (easy i know :-P ) Resident Evil: Exctinction, National Treasure Book of Secrets & Rush Hour 3 !! Awaiting answers :-P

Movies On !!

*yoda*

Here's a trailer I've just seen that interests me : Beowulf

It looks quite impressive, considering it's all CGI (yes, even the actors). It uses the same but improved technique as in The Polar Express.

Stardust looks promising too, as I love Neil Gaiman's graphic style... I just hope the story will follow, unlike his previous film Mirrormask which was graphically stunning and intriguing but rather plain storywise...

same for The Golde Compass. I suppose not having read the book (yet) will help me liking it :-P

and another one that seems interesting but I didn't quite get what it'll be about : 10,000 BC

Starwars4J, could you tell me exactly how to get to The Dark Knight trailer on whysoserious.com? Because I've been looking and can't seem to find anything. I know there is a hidden link somewhere, I just don't know WHERE. *wacko*

Starwars4J, could you tell me exactly how to get to The Dark Knight trailer on whysoserious.com? Because I've been looking and can't seem to find anything. I know there is a hidden link somewhere, I just don't know WHERE. *wacko*

I don't know *wacko* It now redirects to "rent-a-clown" and it didn't used to. Those are still joker hench-men but I can't seem to find the trailer either. I'm sure you could find it on youtube anyway...

That's all there was to it, there's still no more to it :-/

This is hilarious, but not a joke:

MMovie

For those of you not in the know, the machinima is based in the MMO-RPG World of Warcraft.

Halloween 2007: I am so fed up with these butchering classic movies !! Please, leave Carpenter's work untouched !! Those crappy remakes make we want to puke big time :-X

well i dont think it was good to make a remake, but i didnt think the first ones were all that great. I mean there were five of em, and even the first one just consisted of some guy in a white mask killing a bunch of people while being hunted by some stuffy british guy. And what was with the 4th one? That was just stupid. Especially that part where they were driving from the studio and that woman goes crazy and her decaptitated body relentlessly attacks him...

does anybody know what im talking about or am i thinking of another movie?

Edited by john cleese

well i dont think it was good to make a remake, but i didnt think the first ones were all that great. I mean there were five of em, and even the first one just consisted of some guy in a white mask killing a bunch of people while being hunted by some stuffy british guy. And what was with the 4th one? That was just stupid. Especially that part where they were driving from the studio and that woman goes crazy and her decaptitated body relentlessly attacks him...

does anybody know what im talking about or am i thinking of another movie?

Yeay John but I was talking about the one & only classic one, the first !! Then they were really kind of lame axcept the one made 20 years after with that still hot Jamie Lee Curtis *wub*

Justr watched 2 trailers:

National Treasure: Book of Secrets: that trailers is more fun than the previous one and that is a movie I am so looking forward too ;-)

Rambo: I was expecting a really shity movie but actually that trailer rocks !! Like Rocky Balboa, that new Rambo is really a return to the source IMO !! And the fact that Sly is old really adds to the feel of the movie !! I think its going to be a great surprise !! That I really look forward too ;-)

Now I can't wait for the way anticipated Indy4 one :-P

*yoda*

National Treasure: Book of Secrets: a new hilarious trailer that gives a great hommage to our famous 007 gadgets but in a Mercedes :-P

I can't wait for that movie !!

Speed Racer: Oh man how I will enjoy May 2008 !! First Indy, and then that sweet movie !!

I was expecting something kind of lame but oh boy I was wrong !!

The setting is perfect for the 60's anfd the movie really looks colourfull and very comic/maga oriented (you have the feeling its an in between actually). Some action scenes look spectacular and I really look forward those fun martial art scenes !! O need to look into the manga a bit before hehe Yeay thats called homework :-P

*yoda*

OK I was late due to technical difficulties (cough cough !!) si here are my thoughts regarding the following trailers:

Shrooms: yeay another horror movie that sounds pretty crappy !! Not as crappy as Prom Night which seems to be terrible :-X A cheesy Friday the 13th remix !! Bloody teen movies >:-(

Only The Ruins sounds OK

Damn I am a huge horror movie and I am so pissed to see thatr there are no good recent ones.

There are 2 documentaries that sound fantastic 8-

Hi time for a update.

Daves site Now has alot of good new trailers.

There is: The Incredible Hulk, the final Speed Racer trailer, Wall-E big trailer, and the first Iron Man trailer.

Also take a look on the Jack Black/Ben Stiller/Robert Downey Jr./Nick Nolte movie Tropic Thunder

and the Robert De Niro/Al Pacino thriller Righteous Kill

For the ladies there are The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 and Sex in the City

*sweet*