r4-g9

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Future Series Rumours

The Lego Movie 2 CMF? From what I know about digital animation, the designs will have long been settled. The images look like high quality renders. That series should come before Series19.

Just now, gedren_y said:

The Lego Movie 2 CMF? From what I know about digital animation, the designs will have long been settled. The images look like high quality renders. That series should come before Series19.

Don't forget that the May 2019 CMS may be one for 2019's other cinematic film The Billion Brick Race, which is slated for theatrical release that same month, meaning S19 may come at Sept. 2019 at the earliest.

My best guess is that this is some sort of fake, attention-grab. Sources and phrasing, people. Sources and phrasing.

Well, can we keep talking about the licensed series? Right now the most plausible theory is that it'll be HP/FB. Any of our kind sources mind giving us a nudge in the right direction? Otherwise, I take it we'll just have to keep waiting. :sweet:

8 hours ago, Robert8 said:

This doesn't make sense for me

There are only a few ways how this can work with what we know so far

1. Batman Movie S2 was cancelled and replaced with a regular series

2. They changed their minds and Series 18 wont be costume themed

3. The mysterious licensed series rumor was fake and Series 19 will be released instead

3. There will 4 series next year: Batman, S18, S19 and the licensed series

4. Batman Movie S2 will be released on december this year (therefore having 4 series on 2017) and 3 series next year: S18, S19 and the licensed series

In times like this I miss CM4Sci more than ever. He would drop a hint. :cry_sad:

CM4Sci doesn't leak anymore not after his project got shut down. He posted a fake leak as a joke online, Lego employee thought it was real, shuts down his project.

53 minutes ago, rob-ot5000 said:

My best guess is that this is some sort of fake, attention-grab. Sources and phrasing, people. Sources and phrasing.

Probably most plausible answer right now.

9 hours ago, Robert8 said:

This doesn't make sense for me

There are only a few ways how this can work with what we know so far

1. Batman Movie S2 was cancelled and replaced with a regular series

2. They changed their minds and Series 18 wont be costume themed

3. The mysterious licensed series rumor was fake and Series 19 will be released instead

3. There will 4 series next year: Batman, S18, S19 and the licensed series

4. Batman Movie S2 will be released on december this year (therefore having 4 series on 2017) and 3 series next year: S18, S19 and the licensed series

In times like this I miss CM4Sci more than ever. He would drop a hint. :cry_sad:

If these hints are debunked, then I hope this September 2018 licensed CMF series is happening after all.

So many questions, so little time to answer them. I'll post something as soon as I have more time. On my lunch break right now and have to wait to get home to post the pictures. The pictures are not official, but similar to what's expected.

Edited by Amazing Bricks

14 minutes ago, Amazing Bricks said:

The pictures are not official, but similar to what's expected.

Well that says a lot, right there.

Just now, rob-ot5000 said:

Is it just me, or does this amount to trolling?

FAKE NEWS.

@Amazing Bricks honestly how many times have you claimed to leak something but were wrong from the start?

I literally just posted pictures to hint at specific minifigures, but you people take things to seriously and freak out over it. Man, sometimes it's hard to post here because you guys can never be happy. It is what it is,  don't listen to me and continue your discussion. 

23 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

@Amazing Bricks then just hint directly WITHOUT using images. Common sense would tell you that by posting images here, we would think you have the actual images.

This. Or post the pictures but put captions that explain them, where they're from and why you're posting. Being coy about it makes it seem like you have legit info and either aren't allowed to fully disclose it, or you're just cat-and-mousing us which gets real old real fast--especially when it turns out it was nothing. Saying "it is what it is" is all good and fine unless people feel like they've been duped, it which case it turns out to not be what it was. I'm not really emotionally invested in this kind of thing myself (IMO "leaked" info is overrated), but I think you should have expected this reaction; perhaps being a little more forthcoming in the future would avert it.

So... @Amazing Bricks, what kind of hint were you intending to give before all this mutual miscommunication?

8 hours ago, Amazing Bricks said:

So many questions, so little time to answer them. I'll post something as soon as I have more time. On my lunch break right now and have to wait to get home to post the pictures. The pictures are not official, but similar to what's expected.

Please stop posting comments like this, without any information. You know you can't post unofficial pictures, so there's no need to tell people you are going to post them, while you are not. Simply tell people what's in the pictures, gives hints etc. If not, don't comment at all. This isn't helping anyone.

3 hours ago, Amazing Bricks said:

I literally just posted pictures to hint at specific minifigures, but you people take things to seriously and freak out over it. Man, sometimes it's hard to post here because you guys can never be happy. It is what it is,  don't listen to me and continue your discussion. 

If those images are not the actual minifigures and just hints, then post the full images and mark them (preferably on the images) as hints only, rather than doing small reveals. Marking the image as hints will stop them being used as facts elsewhere.

4 hours ago, Amazing Bricks said:

As @Robert8 has said, these images don't currently fit into the schedule, you've admitted that these are not official so the likeliness that these are giving us hints about upcoming minifigures is very unlikely. 

Edited by Jim
Removed unnecessary spelling remark

15 minutes ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

@Amazing Bricks so those pictures aren't real?
I am totally disappointed. There is no need to make other people hope on something and then reveal it wasn't true. That's just cruel.

I already made a comment. Don't continue to make remarks yourself. Use the report button if you feel the need to address something. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Jim said:

I already made a comment. Don't continue to make remarks yourself. Use the report button if you feel the need to address something. Thanks.

Sorry.