Sign in to follow this  
Captain Flint

MOC: Battle for the last living tree

indexed.gif

I got the idea for a fantasy story, which I have portrayed in this little creation. I'm not good at telling stories. Anyway, for once, that they will not only images but also the story of creation.

World has changed a lot. Years of war have devastated the country. Evil, which has changed the world, only in the ash and fire. Earth, which spits fire and rivers, which are turning into flaming torrential torrents.

But, somewhere, high in the mountains, over the highest bridge ever built there is still hope for the whole world. Hope, the last surviving tree. Tree that can still bring the world the image, the image as it already was. The image of peace, love and lush vegetation. The seed that will destroy every fire and ash, and it turned into a green forest full of life.

In search of the tree is gone the last Prince of the royal dynasty, along with his companions. Search, which is turning into a hunt and fight the evil arsonist...

The battle still continues...

Hope you like it. :classic:

002dq.jpg

003nej.jpg

006itn.jpg

009fn.jpg

008pkh.jpg

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Nice work, Captain Flint. :thumbup:

I really like the landscape withe the rocks and the stair build into it.

That black tree? looks also nice with that black bird.

I like that you've used all different people to stop 'arsonist' and not an army, and nice use of that vampire head. :classic:

the Inventor

This is a really nice moc

i love the band of adventures, each one feels very unique.

the whole scene is also great and very nicly set out.

:thumbup:

I am really liking this, you have a great concept here, and the build totally works. The burnt out tree looks perfect, and is nicely connected. The guy slipping on the stepping stones across the river is perfectly posed, brings life into the scene :thumbup: . I'm not sure why the river has white and black in it? Not that it really matters, perhaps leaving a question to be answered adds to the MOC, maybe you had a good reason? I wish the 'Death' figure had black hands instead of dark bley, but that is not really that important really.

The vampire's face in the last shot is priceless! :thumbup:

Very well done! A good MOC for me is a detailed MOC, and you've made it in the most excellent way! Looking forward to your new creations.

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Edited by The Penguin

I'm not sure why the river has white and black in it? Not that it really matters, perhaps leaving a question to be answered adds to the MOC, maybe you had a good reason?

Tile's in the river was light bluish grey. Would be like a lava or something like that.

Edited by Captain Flint

Gotta love those rock formations, excellent job on those! The charred tree and the crow are nice little details too. Overall the build conveys the 'Battle for the last living tree' story very well. Great job! :thumbup:

I like it! The concept is really neat, and I think you told the story well (although "torrential torrents" is redundantly redundant default_tong.gif). The posing of the figures is good, as well as the dead, black tree. I don't really understand why there's an arsonist (when I read the topic title and story, I was thinking the fires of war, e.g. unintentional collateral damage), but still a nice idea.

Thanks for sharing.

Very Good MOC Captain Flint! I love the whole kind-of stairs effect from the bottom to the top and the end of the ledge where the last tree stands, very well done! :tongue:. Oh and the vampire face in the last picture was awesome too! :thumbup:

The concept is really neat, and I think you told the story well (although "torrential torrents" is redundantly redundant default_tong.gif).

Thanks for the corrected word JimButcher.

I don't really understand why there's an arsonist (when I read the topic title and story, I was thinking the fires of war, e.g. unintentional collateral damage), but still a nice idea.

Yeah, first I just put in the creation three minifigures and two dead warriors. But then I got the idea for arsonist, which wants to burn down the last tree and hunt for him. I just played with layouts and finally, I had this version of the most liked.

Otherwise, nice that you like it. I have a lot of time invested in all the details ( although is a little creation ) and I had fun during the construction.

Really neat scene you created here. :thumbup: Love the detail of the rock formation. Great job on the burnt tree and crow too. I see the bridge could use some new planks, very funny :laugh: Great job!

Edited by Leg Godt Gud

This reminds me of a nightmare I had last year... too much. I do love how you've done it though.

I really like the diversity in all of your heroes. :thumbup:

You've done a great job setting a feel of urgency and frustration in the scene and and I like how the tree contrasts the whole rest of the MOC by looking fresh and fragile. :sweet:

By the way, great work on the rocks, I'm always surprised by how well people build a rocky surface with just 2-3 colors. :thumbup:

I'm really in love with your moc here, it tells a very nice story and I like your band of heroes! And the detailing and action that you've managed to capture are really superb!

What a jaunty, rollicking adventure this seems to be! Well done on the build and posing it really brings forth the action and desperation to the MOC. :thumbup:

AWESOME creation 'Captain Flint', the burnt tree at the base of the MOC is excellent ! :thumbup:

I wonder who will win the final battle ? :devil:

Great work and Brick On 'Captain Flint' ! :grin:

Very nice! I wish I could make landscapes like this :thumbup: ! Like many others, I too especially like that burnt tree. Great little story too :classic: !