Sign in to follow this  
JimBee

Werewolf Mafia: Day 6

Well, a confirmed investigator's results are the most solid evidence you get in these games of life. Nice try, buddy boy.

Vote: Ruben Rolands / Rufus

Sorry, dear. You will be greatly missed.

Thank you, Harriet, for the kind words. :cry_happy: I am deeply touched. :blush:

I knew after our time together in the asylum that you would find it hard... to trust me, and I can't blame you. In truth, that is why I didn't dare speak to you before in the corner, here in the Baron's house, for fear you would reject my approaches.

Thank you also for confirming my night action results. For what it's worth, I can assure you there is no 'killer' to follow my tracker action; at least that I'm aware of. The only person I have communicated with out of public hearing - besides my nightly prayer to God - is you, my love. The deaths of Walter and Terence - and I hadn't even noticed the connection until you pointed it out - is only a terrible coincidence.

I realise you have to do what you have to do for the good of the Village. I wish I could persuade you otherwise, and stay to help you rid our beloved Village of this horror. I will still do what I can to help, in the time I have left.

Thank you, Harriet, for the kind words. :cry_happy: I am deeply touched. :blush:

I'm not. See you in hell, Cambridge! Take your pickaxe with you.

I knew after our time together in the asylum that you would find it hard... to trust me, and I can't blame you. In truth, that is why I didn't dare speak to you before in the corner, here in the Baron's house, for fear you would reject my approaches.

I remember that time fondly and it wouldn't effect my decision here. Instead I stalk your wife and talk to Gary Coleman to form an opinion here. :grin: (Not that your wife ever gave any indication that you were scummy. I'm just making fun of myself. But, you are a great friend and it's always hard to imagine there is anything Sinister about you. I believed you were on our side until that adorable black midget told use you were scum. :cry_sad: I am sorry to see you go. Even more sorry if you turn out to be innocent.

May God have mercy on us all. :cry_sad: The real God, not the false idol they call Jim Butcher. :tongue:

Right. Can't deny the word of an investigator. Therefore, I vote: Ruben Rolands (Rufus).

Nothing more to add, really. We are on the path to victory, my fellow villagers, so let's not stray from it.

Vote: Ruben Rolands/Rufus

I've been thinking about young Quinn Synclair. He ran off into the forest, alive. Confirmed scum. Does this mean he might yet return? Exact vengeance upon us?

I say we torch the woods to be safe. :tongue:

I don't see how we can go wrong here, the investigator has proved by now that he can be trusted.

Vote: Ruben Roland (Rufus)

By the way, has anyone seen Angela lately? :look:

She's around. Cleavage or not, I trust her.

I've been thinking about young Quinn Synclair. He ran off into the forest, alive. Confirmed scum. Does this mean he might yet return? Exact vengeance upon us?

I say we torch the woods to be safe. :tongue:

I don't think so. He is listed as Deceased by God. But then again, I said the same thing about Beatrice, and look where she popped up :laugh:

I said the same thing about Beatrice, and look where she pooped

Did Beatrice leave a nasty before we killed her? :angry:

Gee, if we're all unanimous in killing Ruben, perhaps God will let the sun set early? :look:

:blush: Sometimes, I give God too hard of a time. I have a feeling he doesn't like me so much.

Hello! Sorry I wasn't around lately. :blush: As all evidence seems to be pointing towards him, and I believe he's behaving rather suspiciously I shall: Vote: Ruben Roland (Rufus) I'll be more active from now on... :classic:

:blush: Sometimes, I give God too hard of a time. I have a feeling he doesn't like me so much.

Well, he certainly blessed you with some darned good looks... and cleavage. :wink:

Cock?

Well, he certainly blessed you with some darned good looks... and cleavage. :wink:

Cock?

:blush: Yes please. :laugh: Flattery will get you everywhere Mr. Conana. I'll certainly need a replacement for Mr. Roland once we've lynched him. :wub: At least I know I won't be alone tonight. :pir_kiss:

Gee, if we're all unanimous in killing Ruben, perhaps God will let the sun set early? :look:

I'd pray the God for the same thing if I wasn't an ex-priest-turned-necromancer who has most likely fallen out of his favor. I hope I'm not the reason he puts our village through such trials... :sceptic:

I hope I'm not the reason he puts our village through such trials... :sceptic:

It's probably because I'm such a slut. I promise got that I will keep my legs close if we are just all allowed to live through the rest of this ordeal, minus the last two people we kill, of course. :sceptic:

By my caluclations, the sun will set in about two and a half hours. :sweet:

Vote: Ruben Roland / Rufus

Going from Gary Colemas investigations, he is scum. Hopefully by lynching him there will be one less killer in the night to worry about. :thumbup:

Vote: Ruben Roland / Rufus

Going from Gary Colemas investigations, he is scum. Hopefully by lynching him there will be one less killer in the night to worry about. :thumbup:

Let's rub our cleavage together while we wait for the lynching! :sweet:

Let's rub our cleavage together while we wait for the lynching! :sweet:

I call front row seating!

Oh dear. Am I already breaking my promise to God? :blush: Sluttiness is powerful.

Vote Tally:

Ruben Roland/ Rufus: 11 (Hinckley, CallMePie, Inconspicuous, Admiral Ron, iamded, Professor Flitwick, Sandy, WhiteFang, Fugazi, Lord Arjay)

Before the day was even over, most of the village had already voted, this time lynching Ruben Roland, the local school teacher.

5474928042_a12d48349a_z.jpg

The crowd prepared to seize their choice, but Ruben was already fleeing the scene.

5474336571_0cf6c2eea9_z.jpg

He began pounding wildly on the main doors that led outside, but they were securely locked and braced.

5474936768_f995f93419_z.jpg

Fiona and Penelope quickly tackled Ruben, and dragged him by his ankles. All the while Ruben put up a struggle, so the two servants eventually had to carry him.

5474345061_557f19b0b7_z.jpg

The baron followed them out of the room to watch the execution. He had just fashioned a makeshift guillotine, and wanted to try it out.

Later, Isaac and his servants returned to the foyer, bearing the news of their lynchee.

"It's clear that Ruben was a Rogue", Edgar said. "Well done everyone, I feel that we're very close to overcoming the villains in our presence".

The remaining guests cheered and whooped, and soon drifted off to sleep, confident that they would live to see daylight again.

5474348997_3f3205ac1a_z.jpg

Send in night actions ASAP, please!