Sign in to follow this  
JimBee

Werewolf Mafia Confirmation & Discussion thread

You forgot about the mirroring walls...

Gah! :cry_sad: I just peed my petticoat.

Yes, it appears we have some sort of dust/feather/ceilings-don't-meet-walls problems in our town. That and applesauce, sluts and applesauce? Why has God forsaken us? :cry_sad:

You forgot about the mirroring walls...

Hey if you're not happy about the cleanliness or the looks of the Baron's manor, you are welcome to sleep outside with the werevolves I mean applesauce! :devil:

:tongue:

Edited by Fugazi

What was that? *huh* I'm married, and anyway he's changed his name back... :hmpf:

Married, yes. To a man twice your age. The reasons of that marriage are widely known throughout the town. :laugh:

But I am relieved to hear our son has been restored his rightful name and honor.

You know, applesauce is a silent killer. Wait, if I type applesauce, does that turn into cute baby piggies? Argh, I don't know anymore.

Settle down, children. :sadnew:

Clearly the good Baron's ancestral home is old, and has suffered from subsidence and neglect. I will gladly teach about that in due course.

For those of you who are childless, let me introduce myself. I am Ruben Roland, teacher of the good children of Blackwood. As such, you can depend upon me to be patronising and condescending in equal measure.

The correct spelling of the creatures we are hunting is, of course, slut, and its plural form cute baby piggies, as our fellow citizen Harriet has nobly pointed out.

This being the enlightened age of the late nineteenth century, as good Queen Victoria will attest, I do insist on the most up to date of correct measures for my wayward students. Mis-spellings will therefore be punished by caning, flogging, and ritual humiliation, in accordance with good practice for the best of modern teaching methods.

Thank you.

You know, applesauce is a silent killer. Wait, if I type applesauce, does that turn into cute baby piggies? Argh, I don't know anymore.

:laugh: Oh, this'll never get old.

The correct spelling of the creatures we are hunting is, of course, slut, and its plural form cute baby piggies, as our fellow citizen Harriet has nobly pointed out.

Cute baby piggies too? :cry_sad: :cry_sad: If I survive this ordeal, I'm moving out of this insane little town!

I guess I should introduce myself to you all properly:

5401944767_83e6ac074a_m.jpg

I am Ebenezer Hewitt, chief of the police village, first of all I enjoy the occassional slut :wink: Secondly, I am very worried about our position, the cute baby piggies have been attacking for weeks now and finally they have managed to work there way amongst us and I am un-sure of weather this is the right way to do things being alone with them in the Vampires mansion. :hmpf_bad:

the cute baby piggies have been attacking for weeks now

They're so adorable! We have no defense against them! :cry_sad:

I am very worried about our position, the cute baby piggies have been attacking for weeks now

WHAT IF THEY START FLYING LIKE THE GIANT BIRDS?!?!?!

the cute baby piggies have been attacking for weeks now

WHAT IF THEY START FLYING LIKE THE GIANT BIRDS?!?!?!

It'll never happen.

I am sure someone said that about our weresluts, but look where we are now. :hmpf_bad:

Seriously, if we don't do something about the applesauce-chucking flying-pig-sluts, this town is ducked.

Seriously, if we don't do something about the applesauce-chucking flying-pig-sluts, this town is ducked.

Looks like you've just nominated yourself for a day one lynching; after all, your characters' showing the most cleavage! :tongue:

Gah! :cry_sad: I just peed my petticoat.

I'm afraid those will have to come off my dear. :grin:

Looks like you've just nominated yourself for a day one lynching; after all, your characters' showing the most cleavage! :tongue:

Hands off that cleavage... :devil:

It seems we're all very eager to get started. So what's keeping us? What are we hunting again? Flying space pigs? :wub:

Oh really? We'll see about that. :hmpf_bad:

And it seems I have been misled my whole life! Always thinking my family name was Fairfax, when it was actually Synclair! (at least that's what the voice in the Sky told me now, I hope it doesn't change its mind any more, I'm confused enough as it is. :laugh:)

So, Quinn Synclair at your service.

What are you complaining about. I just found out I was a woman, I am apparently married and have a son, not much later I was afraid I lost the son since he had a different surname, and now it turns out he indeed was and still is my son. And that within 24 hours. :laugh:

I've red a book about an asylum filled with insane people, which made more sense than the last few pages of posts in this topic :grin:

FYI Beatrice 'Boobies'Synclair at your service.

:laugh: Oh, this'll never get old.

This is fun! I like when people abuse the swear filters! :sweet:

Yeah me too especially when Sluts are involved, wait which other words are included, I need to add them to my must-use in this game list. :laugh:

Edited by Eskallon

Yeah me too especially when Sluts

Barbarians... :hmpf_bad:

Vote: Hinckley because she started the chaos...

Edited by Alopex

My name is Harriet you flat-chested applesauce.

Im not a Barbarian, it was frowned upon for Barbarians to have small cocks and Im huge down their :look: Ask Harriet if you don't believe me Flat Chested Girl.

Wow 171 posts of mostly crap, and the game hasn't even begun yet. *oh2* I am kinda enjoying the roleplaying going on though. :wub:

Wow 171 posts of mostly crap, and the game hasn't even begun yet. *oh2* I am kinda enjoying the roleplaying going on though. :wub:

I am getting excited about Day 1!

Im not a Barbarian, it was frowned upon for Barbarians to have small cocks and Im huge down their :look: Ask Harriet if you don't believe me Flat Chested Girl.

His rooster is enormous!

Clearly the good Baron's ancestral home is old, and has suffered from subsidence and neglect. I will gladly teach about that in due course.

For those of you who are childless, let me introduce myself. I am Ruben Roland, teacher of the good children of Blackwood. As such, you can depend upon me to be patronising and condescending in equal measure.

This being the enlightened age of the late nineteenth century, as good Queen Victoria will attest, I do insist on the most up to date of correct measures for my wayward students. Mis-spellings will therefore be punished by caning, flogging, and ritual humiliation, in accordance with good practice for the best of modern teaching methods.

Oh, please. You can't tell a fiddle from a violin. Don't you go planting the seeds of your insanity into the children of this good village. What barbaric punishments you have listed. I think we can instruct (not mere teaching) these lycanthropes how to use their unique abilities to better mankind. See here, Quinn. This man is a murderous old codger. Look at his unkempt hair, whereas mine (combs hair back handsomely) is the epitome of greatness.