aaronptrck

Lego jobs video reveals 2011 sets!

I was watching a video of people who are discussing their jobs at LEGO... On the video entitled "Furthering Knowledge and making an impact in a variety of postions" you can clearly see 2011 sets in the background.

Here's a screenshot:

You can see a yellow car, the alien sets, kingdoms, log cabin...

To see the video for yourself: Here's the link:

Here's another pic

Edited by Bonaparte
Links removed on request

I'm sure that wasn't on purpose, with them having delete all pics of new sets they find. :laugh:

Nice find!

Nice find! That boat transport truck looks great.

Yeah, as does that white and green building beneath it. Not seen pictures of that one before.

Has anyone noticed in the top right corner there is a set with some kind off dark green car in sort off a jungle environment. Could this be a a new part off pharaohs quest like with the old adventurer sets :classic:

EDIT the boat transport looks fantastic too bad its a limited edition :sadnew:

Edited by Darth Jar Jar

Wow - 1st pics of the harbour sets! The marina looks nice but the boat from the transport looks like it could swim and is 8-wide.. A bit too big for my taste, damn it..

The upper pic, I cannot make out anything. I recognize sets I have seen elsewhere but besides that it's rather hard to make out what it is...

Thanks a lot for these!

The video is actually a good indicator of just how big some of the new sets are going to be. If you consider that the log cabin is $29.99 US this video gives us a better indication of what price range some of the new sets might fall under. It's nice to see that Escape from Dragon's Prison is so small which suggests that it will not be too pricey. Unofrutnately, the mill looks like it could be a bit more costly than I first expected.

Has anyone noticed in the top right corner there is a set with some kind off dark green car in sort off a jungle environment. Could this be a a new part off pharaohs quest like with the old adventurer sets :classic:

EDIT the boat transport looks fantastic too bad its a limited edition :sadnew:

I think those are the Alien Invasion sets

I think the boat transport looks pretty good, but like all sets I'm hoping it isn't too expensive! :tongue:

That's Aliens Conquest.

Oops I meant the top left corner sorry :blush:

If you mean the upper picture in the first post, the sets in the top left corner are Kingdoms: Mill Village Raid and King's Carriage Ambush. And of course there's the Creator log cabin too.

ok what set am i seeing in the top right of the bottom picture???? is there a building of some sort in that set??

Thank you very much for this link and the information, aaronptrck! :classic:

The Power Boat Transporter does indeed not look bad.

But I'll finally judge when we'll have clearer pics.

Klaus-Dieter

Goodness, that CITY Fire Truck is immortal. :grin:

Hahaha after the end of the world when all is laid to waste the landscape will be dotted with 7239 fire trucks and probably 7236 police cars as well.

They (Lego) have done it again....sneek something in a show, video or news footage that makes us say.....well wait a minute where did that come from ? :laugh:

Examples, well, the hiding under a ? black sheet in a Lego promo clip for a 16+ set ended up being Fire Brigade, the news footage from the U.K. with a train backdrop picture had us saying a yellow cargo train....er, wait a minute and finally last year's ComicCom and a sneek in the picture of a minifig pirate named Jack S. yeah, they are sneeky arent they ? :wink:

See, we are now talking about a new truck.....actually an AWESOME truck I won't the plans so I can make a fleet of cab-overs ! :grin:

Brick On Everyone ! :grin: