Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Eurodina - Day 4

L-like I said b-before, lynching me is a b-bad mistake. I'm surprised at one og you, whom I've k-kept in contact with by Pasta Messaging and I've t-told you the truth. IF a-anyone wants to know the t-truth, just Pasta Message me and you'll here the t-truth, although I've b-been tellling the truth the w-whole time :hmpf_bad:

I have to go with everyone else. You may have started innocent, but you could of been converted.

Vote:Erik King/kingofthezempk To get rid of the stuttering cop, everyone, say it with me: Off with his head!

Both MAster Butcher and Shaun Dows present somewhat compelling arguments. I have little doubt Carrie was trying to cover for a fellow scum.

Vote: Eric King/KingoftheZempk

I truly hope at this isnt another scum, but when everybody else have done, i see no other choise than vote for: Eric King/KingoftheZempk

If you have anything wich would be good to take down those rest of the scum, please talk now or die silence. Im truly sorry Eric, i trusted you and at you say your not the scum wont help anything, everybody would say the same at themself, but only you can know the truth. Anything how you could defense your self better?

Captain Becker/Ben Becker

King's been convicted. Anyone else want to jump on the bandwagon and vote him out too?

King's been convicted. Anyone else want to jump on the bandwagon and vote him out too?

I don't want t', but seems that's how it's goin'. I jus' want this day t' be over with an' then maybe we cops'll get a break.

Vote: Eric King/KingoftheZempk

We got on well at work an' its hard t' convict another colleague, but it's what the mob wants.

Well well well, another scumbag in my police force is it? I won't have any of it! Bloody wretched bastards. This is an embarrassment to the institution, I have a right mind to throw you on the fire myself for your insubordination Eric. :angry: I won't have filth on my force, you hear me!? Deputy, take his badge, and find me another bottle, it's lynching time!

Aye, sir! Don' worry, you can count on me, sir!

I don't want t', but seems that's how it's goin'. I jus' want this day t' be over with an' then maybe we cops'll get a break.

Thanks for nothing, punk.

Carrie's indiscretion has cast suspicion on both Eric King and Mr. White. It would seem that today is King's turn, let's really hope that we've got the right guy.

Vote: Erik King/kingofthezempk

Excuse me? I voted for 'im didn' I?

He's already convicted. All the rest of youz are a little late to the conviction party :sadnew:

He's already convicted. All the rest of youz are a little late to the conviction party :sadnew:

Then why d'you ask the question?

Just 'cause our votes are late doesn' mean they're not important. The game migh' seem t' end quicker if almos' everyone votes!

Of course, I should of thoguht of Callie's comment earlier.

I certainly hopew e're right about Erik thoguh- i'd hate to lose fame for nothing.

I still don´t want to jump on the bandwagon, because I still don´t think that will bring any good, even if it won´t help at this point.

If he was scum, I will admit that you´ve been right and believe me, I didn´t cover him because I´m a fella of him, I did, because I believe him to be innoncent. :look:

If he turns out to be town, you´ll have to live with a bold "I told you so." :devil:

And I want to remember you what I said before, that I think, that the row was more like that:

-Shaun asks Carrie privately whom she investigated.

-Carrie needs a quick response and calls Erik´s name, ´cause he was a main suspect and yet very likely to be town. A real investigator would have investigated him and so Carrie said she did.

-Shaun doesn´t really reply to that.

-Carrie gets the idea to protect her boss public, just believing, that Shaun just skipped this saying.

Therefore I think, that Mr. White is much more likely to be scum that King!

I think the person she revealed in public would more likely be a townie. See, she was already quite under suspicion at this point, and as a fail-safe in case she went down, she could have suggested the name of a townie she investigated as innocent, knowing we wouldn't take her word for it. The reason this wouldn't work for Eric though, is she contacted Shaun privately about the matter before-hand, before she was really under suspicion, so no need to mislead us, only to cover for her peers.

I sure hope that made sense and I'm not mishearing facts. :wacko:

We got on well at work an' its hard t' convict another colleague, but it's what the mob wants.

Poor choice of words, compadre... :grin:

I don't seem to recall people complaining when Ms. Price was being voted for past the required amount. Nor do I remember you complaining about it yesterday.

IF a-anyone wants to know the t-truth, just Pasta Message me

Pasta Message? What, are you too good for potato messages? :tongue:

I think the person she revealed in public would more likely be a townie. See, she was already quite under suspicion at this point, and as a fail-safe in case she went down, she could have suggested the name of a townie she investigated as innocent, knowing we wouldn't take her word for it. The reason this wouldn't work for Eric though, is she contacted Shaun privately about the matter before-hand, before she was really under suspicion, so no need to mislead us, only to cover for her peers.

I sure hope that made sense and I'm not mishearing facts. :wacko:

I admit, this also makes some sence. My argument was, that she just was asked (or felt asked) about whom she investigated, and she just told some name which just came into her mind. lateron she realized, that she could have protected her boss and then hoped, that Mr. Dows would have forgot this one. She was very risky as we saw, she attacked Shaun although she know, that he would tell her, if he would survive. And telling him so much means, that she also hoped that he didn´t see her for some reason.

Yeah, your fail-safe theory is quite interesting, but why should she show loyality beyond the death? And to back my arguments up, King was one of the first ones to vote for Carrie on day three, even befor ethe real bandwagon started.

I agree what everyone has said.

Being policeman is a good disguise, who would ever suspect the police? Oh right, we do!

Vote: Erik King/Kingofthezempk

Minxter

Poor choice of words, compadre... :grin:

Oh, come on! I meant we worked together as cops!

Being policeman is a good disguise, who would ever suspect the police? Oh right, we do!

Wha's everyone got agains' us coppers? All we do is try t' protect ya and get t' the bottom o' who these mafia scum are n' all you do is point the finger at us!

Maybe we should investigate the other groups like the waiters or bikers when you're finally satisfied with wha' we do for ya!

Y-ou guys are g-going with your g-guts, but your guts are w-wrong. T-that's all I have to say. A m-mob will not listen to r-reason.

I still don´t want to jump on the bandwagon, because I still don´t think that will bring any good, even if it won´t help at this point.

If he was scum, I will admit that you´ve been right and believe me, I didn´t cover him because I´m a fella of him, I did, because I believe him to be innoncent. :look:

If he turns out to be town, you´ll have to live with a bold "I told you so." :devil:

I don't want someone to say "I told you so. I hate that. Plus, we have no evidence, anyone could get into the police station, so what evidence do we have? Unvote: Erik King/KingofthezempkHe'll probably be convicted anyway, but we'll just lose someone, wait another day to find new leads.

Still unconvinced, but as I refrained from voting last night, I feel I need to contribute.

For better or for worse, Vote: Erik King/Kingofthezempk

As I said, this could be a mistake, but I have realised we cant waste time. Sorry. Erik, but justice is cruel, as I'm sure you know. I will pray for your soul.

I don't want someone to say "I told you so. I hate that. Plus, we have no evidence, anyone could get into the police station, so what evidence do we have? Unvote: Erik King/KingofthezempkHe'll probably be convicted anyway, but we'll just lose someone, wait another day to find new leads.

Ahem. The voice in the skygovernor clearly told us that once half of us had voted for the same person the Day's voting process would be over, and no unvoting could be done.

Ahem. The voice in the skygovernor clearly told us that once half of us had voted for the same person the Day's voting process would be over, and no unvoting could be done.

Oh, when did he say that? Sorry, nevermind that post then.