Sign in to follow this  
XimenaPaulina

What's with the Sesame Street names of the moderators?

I'm inert and monatomic. Yay.

I'm shy. It's because I'm heavy and I'm a bit unstable over it. What bothers me the most is everyone keeps making assumptions about me with no proof. Why are people so mean? :cry_sad:

You tell me that. I have been trying to loose weight in recent years, but I am still 19+ times heavier than water.

I'd be happy if I was your weight.

I'm shy. It's because I'm heavy and I'm a bit unstable over it. What bothers me the most is everyone keeps making assumptions about me with no proof. Why are people so mean? :cry_sad:

I'd be happy if I was your weight.

It is interesting that everyone theorizes about you and how fat you are but you are completely useless. That is strange and it is interesting. Strange and interesting together. That is a bit stimulating for me.

It is interesting that everyone theorizes about you and how fat you are but you are completely useless. That is strange and it is interesting. Strange and interesting together. That is a bit stimulating for me.

Useless? Really? :cry_sad:

It's not true! It's not! You're the useless one; the earth just spits you out 'cos you smell. I need to be made artificially and it costs millions! So there!

Read this! Soon you'll have no friends! How does that make you feel, you meanie?!

Useless? Really? :cry_sad:

It's not true! It's not! You're the useless one; the earth just spits you out 'cos you smell. I need to be made artificially and it costs millions! So there!

Read this! Soon you'll have no friends! How does that make you feel, you meanie?!

You are very unstable. I have now noticed that. I notice now how unstable you are.

Oh, the horror. How frightening. I will soon be sold away. I come from decaying rock. Rock decaying causes me to form. Soon I will be gone. That is not good. The US should sell me according to the world's supply and demand not to their silly act. This is most alarming and unfortunate. Good things I am so light an stable or I might overreact. Like goofy Ununorectumtion or whatever his name is. He's not even real. At least not outside of a few milliseconds in a particle accelerator. He he. Take that. :P

You are very unstable. I have now noticed that. I notice now how unstable you are.

Am I? People say that to me. I never see them, but I know they talk. But they are wrong. Wrong. Wrong. You're all wrong! One day a compound will be found that will make me stable, and you'll all see my greatness.

I have to split right now. I'll pull myself together and I'll be back later.

Like goofy Ununorectumtion or whatever his name is. He's not even real. At least not outside of a few milliseconds in a particle accelerator. He he. Take that. :P

The voices! I hear them!

The voices! I hear them!

He he. Stupid unstable Unoctiumunuiunm.

You know, I had hoped that all of you would look better in my reflected glory, as I am the most capable of brilliantly reflecting visible light, but it hasn't helped much. :sceptic:

Then again, how can any of you hope to compare? I'm soft, ductile, malleable, and lustrous with the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of all metals. My Sterling (an alloy of 92.5% silver and 7.5% copper) or Britannia (an alloy of 95.8% silver and 4.2% copper) cousins are used for jewelry and silverware. I colour the food you eat, aid in your photographic endeavours, solders, electrical contacts, and silver-cadmium and silver-zinc batteries. I paint your electronic printed circuits, seed your clouds, and successfully prevented infection in World War I.

Ah, now I see why you all look so dull, you are dull.

and successfully prevented infection in World War I.

Let's not forget your odd association with smelly feet. :sick:

Ah, now I see why you all look so dull, you are dull.

I don't react to you. Or with you. You do have an odd association with smelly feet. That is what has been said of you and I am now repeating it. You have an odd association with smelly feet. I don't react.

It is really sad how they have to call me any time they need a good penetration factor.

That's what she said! :grin:

I think I will go get some boring work with those militaries again. It is really sad how they have to call me any time they need a good penetration factor. But that is still good, when I think of what I have to pass through to deal with organic compounds.

My friend Quraniuman is better for that. He's got a bad rep these days, but he's still my bud.

successfully prevented infection in World War I.

Bah, I killed 140000 people in one go in World War II, so I'm obviously much cooler than you.

My friend Uranium is better for that. He's got a bad rep these days, but he's still my bud.

Yeah, who's my bud, eh? :grin:

Yeah, who's my bud, eh? :grin:

Us unstable heavies need to stick together... in a social sense that is.

I think I might need a bodyguard as I am one of the rarest elements on Earth. I am feeling a little unprotected out here in the open. Someone might try to steal me and use me to start their car.

Why is this so ?

The question here should read 'Why' that is NOT so, as opposed to looking for reasons as to why that would be so, when in fact so it is not. I find the latter query rather unrelated due to the reason that so it is indeed not, and hence look at it with contempt due to my urge and drive to keep things in a relative manner... It is for those reasons that I feel an urge to react with an outspoken Ha. But not as in Hicklium's He Ha. Ha, as in a prompt expression of my true contempt for asking the wrong questions. Ha, then.

And some of you need to lose weight. I am at the bottom of the table which puts me in a rather uncomfortable situation due to your mass. My estimation shows it to be close to critical in some specific cases, so please do take appropriate measures. Refraining from nourishing any representatives of Odobenus rosmarus would most certainly be a good start.

Keep it Relative.

Well, my stocks just rose and I have some buyers to appeal to, so I'll be running along now. Not like any of you lot could afford my type anyway.

Afford you? Compared to Carbon diamonds, you're just a common ore who would react with just about anyone if you were given half a chance. And do I even need to mention the Electrum scandal?

Let it be known though that I don't think much of diamonds. I am by far the superior allotrope.

I think I might need a bodyguard as I am one of the rarest elements on Earth. I am feeling a little unprotected out here in the open. Someone might try to steal me and use me to start their car.

Not as rare as I do! I am so much rarer than any of you down here.

you're just a common ore

What did you call me!!? :angry: At least I'm not a collection of inferior elements who have to gang up just to look half decent! Molecules these days, thinking they're better than the rest of us... :hmpf:

What did you call me!!? :angry: At least I'm not a collection of inferior elements who have to gang up just to look half decent! Molecules these days, thinking they're better than the rest of us... :hmpf:

Collection of inferior elements? I'm elementary, my dear Dragoldnator. I'm made of pure carbon, which is the essential to systems so complex you'd never understand. Organic chemistry is something you'll never be part of.

Organic chemistry is something you'll never be part of.

Bah, who wants to mess with that sort of squishy rubbish anyway? :wacko:

Afford you? Compared to Carbon diamonds, you're just a common ore who would react with just about anyone if you were given half a chance. And do I even need to mention the Electrum scandal?

Let it be known though that I don't think much of diamonds. I am by far the superior allotrope.

Oh, and here I thought you were just common graphite. Silly me.

Oh, and here I thought you were just common graphite. Silly me.

We may be related, but I prefer not to associate with such slippery substances. The only reason graphite is accepted in today's society is because he rubs off on everyone and he serves an important role in communication. The previous element was fired because he killed people and made others go crazy... No element should conduct that kind of behaviour; it's very exciting, which isn't good for a boring element.

Mind you, I suppose you'd be interested in that kind of occurrence, WolframorV. You tend to get excited to the point of glowing don't you? If it weren't for Argon protecting you so nobly, I imagine you'd explode in flames or something.

Bah, who wants to mess with that sort of squishy rubbish anyway? :wacko:

You're the one to talk. You're such a softy that any pure jewellery you make can't hold its shape or its value. Now that's squishy rubbish.

Gold and Buckminsterfullerthing are fighting. That is what is happening. There is an argument between the usefulness of Gold vs. Diamond. This is the conflict that is causing the argument. I have read this and now I am commenting on it. Wow. That is my comment. "Wow" is my comment.

We may be related, but I prefer not to associate with such slippery substances.

I'm sorry to hear that, I didn't know your family had bonding issues. Speaking of which, how are your cousins Bucky B. and Bucky T. doing? They seem like a pretty cool guys. I've heard that Bucky B. has quite a conductive personality compared to other folks in your family.