-JD-

-

Congrats buddy! It looks like a great room! My parents would never let me have a Lego room! :grin:

Haha, lucky dog! Looking forward to seeing it filled up with your laygoes! :sweet:

That's cool, looking forward to seeing your progress! You gonna theme it, or is it just a room with LEGO in it for you? It would be cool to put up LEGO posters, I mean, if there are any.

Looking good so far. :thumbup:

I was suprised though at how you could leave such a useable room to be filled with junk for so long.

It's always great to have some extra space for our beloved lego, good for you JD you have a new spacious room to fill with lego. (unlike me where my lego storage is currently a mess default_hmpfbad.gif) Hope to see it next time already lego-filled.

I have a lego room in (what used to be) the attic!

My bedroom is up there too. :wink:

I have so much lego, I can barly move!!! :laugh:

Remember: there's always room for more :laugh:

I too have a LEGO room, it is called my room now what I would really like to have is room for me.

Anyway, that's nice, remind to post pics of it once it is full :)

Edited by vexorian

- 

Edited by -JD-

It's nice to see your parents support your hobby enough to let you have an entire room to your hobby.

I guess my parents basically gave me the whole basement when i was a teenager, but now that I have my own house, space is more valuable, adn I don't yet have a designated LEGO room, I'll probably get an office before a LEGO room.

:laugh: Are you gonna paint it?

Why so funny? Is it really that bad? :cry_sad::angry::tongue:

Yeah, then after I will draw the other nine characters painting them one at a time (in layers if you like).

No. I put the emoticon there because it's so unusual :classic:

BTW what are your other nine characters?

Edited by prateek

I love the mural, my own parents would never let me draw on the walls and if I did then I think I would be on serious trouble.

Anyway like Prateek said, what are the other characters?

Yeah, then after I will draw the other nine characters painting them one at a time (in layers if you like).

I think it looks great. Its not perfect like a CT drawing or anything, but I think its damn good for free hand, and 9 more! I'm impressed and look forward to the finishes result.

No. I put the emoticon there because it's so unusual :classic:

BTW what are your other nine characters?

I see.

Erm, probably the main good guys (like Ani, Obi, Mace, Yoda, Cody and maybe Ahsoka).

I love the mural, my own parents would never let me draw on the walls and if I did then I think I would be on serious trouble.

Anyway like Prateek said, what are the other characters?

My parents like the idea, and I can always paint over it if it looks crap at the end. :laugh: It adds some character to the room I think!

I think it looks great. Its not perfect like a CT drawing or anything, but I think its damn good for free hand, and 9 more! I'm impressed and look forward to the finishes result.

Thanks Cam! Yeah, it won't be spot on. I usually find it easier small scale, but this is a new experience for me, and hopefully we'll be able to get all the right colours to paint the wall with. :sweet:

clone.jpg

Not bad, but the arm looks kinda awkward. Look at some more references, like pics of Captain Rex. I think it might help to lower the elbow a little and have the gun point straight up or even back a little.

Nice to have a LEGO room.

I wouldn't necessarily want a LEGO room myself since I like to watch TV and stuff when I build (things you cant do unless you put an extra TV in the LEGO room)

You're are so lucky! I don't get to, A. draw on the walls, or B. Have an actual Lego room. (okay my parents gave me the hallway but it's not very big) :hmpf_bad:

You're lucky to have such a dedicated father; I had trouble getting mine to do anything, especially paint. My father would flip if he ever caught me drawing on my LEGO room walls :tongue:.

The only worry is the slanted roof, you'll have to watch out for it; we wouldn't want any spaceships to meet an untimely fate with the edge of the universe now, do we?

Exactly how big is the room? mine measures about 3x4, with a board in the middle big enough to fit 7x4 3/4 boards, so plenty of "swooshing" space (not to mention those showdowns on the planets below :wink:) Anyway, it's good to know that your parents also allow you the space to build without interruption, it really does help when it comes down to it. Happy building :sweet: