Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Hogwarts Mafia: Day Six

This is just getting crazier each day and I can't believe we had not eliminated any Death's Hallowed among us. Either the numbers of Death's Hallowed is small in quantity or we are simply being misled each time we vote.

First of all, I have been in Hogwarts ever since I was a child and I was taught healing magic and brought up by Madam Poppy Pomfrey in Hogwarts. She was the matron of the Hospital Wing and our job is to save our people from being harmed. Be it petrification spell or poisoned spell, we will do our very best to bring them back onto their feet. My job is to help to save people and not trying to get them into trouble. All of your healths are my responsibilities and I need to do whatever I can to treat troublesome medical conditions. I can't expect all of you to be suspicious of me only because of my lack of findings. Because I can't provide any findings which could be of interest and value and instead of like others whom keeps continuing to misled us in the votes which is extremely misfortune.

Oh my, a complete waste of last nights action for me. I had 1 single bezoar in my stock and used it on stephonie.

Oh, it was you and I am glad you have try to do so. I have try to cast a healing spell and it actually takes a little longer than what I have expected. An antiode like this will helps to speed the healing process up for Madam Kingston. But, it was very unfortunate that the one whom unleash the Dementor was haunting the Hospital Wing and caught up with her.

So Miss Hearth, I haven't heard much at all from you through public discussion or private, nor have you done anything to spark up any interest. This makes me feel like you are purposely avoiding the spotlight. Feel free to drop me a POTATO MESSAGE( yeah it would be hard for me to select the B button on this Ipad) if you want to talk.

I did mention several things before in the earlier days before I was away back then for official assignments which thus, explains the lack of my participation. That does not mean I don't care about this situation.

Oh, it was you and I am glad you have try to do so. I have try to cast a healing spell and it actually takes a little longer than what I have expected. An antiode like this will helps to speed the healing process up for Madam Kingston. But, it was very unfortunate that the one whom unleash the Dementor was haunting the Hospital Wing and caught up with her.

Well the patients at the hospital wing are there under your protection. So personally I think you could be held responsible for the death of Madam Kingston. I'm not saying that you are Hallowed, but I do find it suspicious that Madam Kingston was killed in your hospital wing.

Well the patients at the hospital wing are there under your protection. So personally I think you could be held responsible for the death of Madam Kingston. I'm not saying that you are Hallowed, but I do find it suspicious that Madam Kingston was killed in your hospital wing.

I am not a wizard but merely a healer. Madam Kingston was poisoned in Day 5 and it's extremely logical to let her be treated by the staff in Hospital Wing and to have enough rest to recuperate. You can't expect her to be staying in the Library and the Library itself is such a dangerous ground for many malicious attacks.

Unfortunately, we do not have any barriers placed in the Hospital Wings to prevent Dementors. In fact, the Dementor might not even have restriction movements in the Hogwarts compound and killed her when we are least expected.

That is like saying that the old Dumbledors death was the fault of that astronomy teacher because that is where he died.

In no way was that Madame Hearth fault.

That is like saying that the old Dumbledors death was the fault of that astronomy teacher because that is where he died.

It's not the same. Madame Hearth has the hospital wing under her guard. In the hospital wing weakened/ill/sick people rest. They might be to weak to defend their selves. They are there under the protection of Madame Hearth. As I said before, I am not suspecting Madame Hearth of being a Hallowed, I'm just pointing out that she was not protecting her patients enough.

What a tragedy! Two deaths in one night... And I hoped madame Kingston would be better so she could help us...

I don't have much time for a long speech. YOU IDIOTS!! I HAD MORE AGAINST SHEILA THAN BULLTOAD!!

I will explain a lot in full later but today please follow my advice and vote out Sheila! The female canine must leave!!

Seriously? I explained it all yesterday, but let me repeat it shortly: I defend the ones who I think are innocent. I blocked you because you were acting suspicious, you even said you were blocked and attacked by many people that night. You just keep rambling and accusing people of being Death's Hallowed even after you admitted you're a liar and that you vote people off because you want to protect yourself?! Oh, yes, and let's not forget we weren't able to vote on you yesterday!

Miss Bathory, it seems like you're trying very hard to make Jolie Jadis look good. We all have to follow her because you trust her completely. Why? Is she hiding something? She must be hiding something with all the lies she keeps telling us.

I think, like said before by others, it's better to focus on foreign teachers now. But I don't know who to point a finger at. And indeed, why did Valerie MacArthur attack our beloved miss Ching, an innocent ghost who is helping us? I hope she has a valuable reason to do so.

It's not the same. Madame Hearth has the hospital wing under her guard. In the hospital wing weakened/ill/sick people rest. They might be to weak to defend their selves. They are there under the protection of Madame Hearth. As I said before, I am not suspecting Madame Hearth of being a Hallowed, I'm just pointing out that she was not protecting her patients enough.

Madame Hearth is not some aurora or guard. She is next door every night and if there are any troubles during the night, then she is woken up. Harry will remember that even when the chamber of secrets were open Dobby was able to aparate in to speak to Harry unnoticed.

I even managed to get to the hospital wing last night.

What a tragedy! Two deaths in one night... And I hoped madame Kingston would be better so she could help us...

Seriously? I explained it all yesterday, but let me repeat it shortly: I defend the ones who I think are innocent. I blocked you because you were acting suspicious, you even said you were blocked and attacked by many people that night. You just keep rambling and accusing people of being Death's Hallowed even after you admitted you're a liar and that you vote people off because you want to protect yourself?! Oh, yes, and let's not forget we weren't able to vote on you yesterday!

Miss Bathory, it seems like you're trying very hard to make Jolie Jadis look good. We all have to follow her because you trust her completely. Why? Is she hiding something? She must be hiding something with all the lies she keeps telling us.

I think, like said before by others, it's better to focus on foreign teachers now. But I don't know who to point a finger at. And indeed, why did Valerie MacArthur attack our beloved miss Ching, an innocent ghost who is helping us? I hope she has a valuable reason to do so.

I am not trying to make jollie look good, I am just supporting what she thinks. Overall she has really been the only one to help us and I know for a fact that she has found out the most for us and is extremely dedicated to finding the hallowed. As well as this she has also been in contact and what she has told me is the truth and as well as that she managed to continue to trust me even after I told her a 1/2 lie in private.

Madame Hearth is not some aurora or guard. She is next door every night and if there are any troubles during the night, then she is woken up. Harry will remember that even when the chamber of secrets were open Dobby was able to aparate in to speak to Harry unnoticed.

I even managed to get to the hospital wing last night.

So you are admitting you were at the hospital wing last night, the night Madame Kingston was murdered there! That is either a too honest thing to say, a stupid thing to say or a trap...

Care to explain what you were doing at the scene of the crime. Was this before or after Madame Kingston was murdered? Did you happen to take a dementor along with you?

Thanks Mrs Sicilia Bathory.

As I have mentioned in my earlier post, I am a healer and not a wizard whom is well versatile against the "Dark Arts". Those are not my specialty as I am only trained and specialized in healing magic. How can I protect them with just healing magic? The Aurors are also here in Hogwarts too. I understand that the patients are under my responsibility but there is little in what I can do to offer protection.

So you are admitting you were at the hospital wing last night, the night Madame Kingston was murdered there! That is either a too honest thing to say, a stupid thing to say or a trap...

Care to explain what you were doing at the scene of the crime. Was this before or after Madame Kingston was murdered? Did you happen to take a dementor along with you?

Please look at what Mrs Sicilia Bathory had said in her first statement in Day 6.

Oh my, a complete waste of last nights action for me. I had 1 single bezoar in my stock and used it on stephonie.

Just so you are clear, I was in there last night, and delivered the bezoar to Mrs Kingston. Unfortunatly this was a waste of my only bezoar as she was killed anyway.

I am not trying to make jollie look good, I am just supporting what she thinks. Overall she has really been the only one to help us and I know for a fact that she has found out the most for us and is extremely dedicated to finding the hallowed.

Help us!? So far, from what I have seen, she has blatantly lied and deceived us, with the express motive of using us to remove Nene for her own gain; to protect herself from a crime which in my opinion Nene was quite rightly justified in wanting revenge for. While Nene wasn't necessarily working with the town, she wasn't necessarily working against us; in fact I have seen no evidence so far to suggest that she was working against us, other than the word of Ms. Jadis. Jolie is a self-proclaimed thief, and nothing she has said so far has led to the conviction of a Hallowed, or anywhere close for that matter. So no, I must disagree that she is the only one who has "helped" us, she has done nothing of the sort in my opinion. :sceptic: Sorry to be so blunt, but I myself have simply seen no evidence or anything from Jolie herself that would make me believe she is innocently aligned with the rest of us, thus I certainly have no inclination to follow any of her quite forceful assertions, and in this situation I feel confident in supporting Sheila, as I can't see anything that she has done wrong. Rather I am far more suspicious of what Jolie's true motives are behind trying to get rid of Ms. Bones. :hmpf_bad:

Fair enough argument jingle, however I am aware the Jolie is currently on vacation I think and come later today or Monday she will reveal her true motives for lying and wanting to get rid of Sheila.

I myself though am also waiting for her say and if they are not to a standard then I will be very suspicious of her.

Just so you are clear, I was in there last night, and delivered the bezoar to Mrs Kingston. Unfortunatly this was a waste of my only bezoar as she was killed anyway.

Oh I'm ever so sorry, I must have missed that part :blush:

I’ve lost all trust in Jolie Jadis. She has been making up arguments throughout the entire week.

- During day 2 she was the first to suspect Angela, this I can’t blame her for, because Angela was acting pretty shady. Angela was innocent.

- During day 3 she says she is stupefied, as was Loki. I don’t believe this. I think everyone has their own spell they can use. I think she made it up to provide herself with an alibi. She wanted us to vote for Harriet, because she was quiet and wasn’t contributing that much. Harriet was innocent.

- During day 4 she was the first to bring up Bulltoad, then she started suspecting Nene. Nene told us that Jolie steals stuff. Then Jolie keeps giving us arguments to vote of Nene, she convinced us, we voted of Nene. Nene was impartial. But that doesn’t mean she was a bad guy! Later on she told us she wanted to vote of Nene out of self protection.

- During day 5 she needed Felix Fortunatis to stay alive. She suspects Sheila, I did too in the past but now I am ALMOST sure of her innocence.

Jolie has been lying and making up arguments throughout the entire week. She has often been one of the first persons to suspect someone. Most of the time it lead to nothing at all. By doing so you’ve made yourself suspicious in my eyes.

You can now start voting. You have about 50 hours time to vote. 8 votes are needed to get a conviction.

It is amusing how quickly Miss Chings evidence is disregarded. Anyway I do have explaining to do. I can promise you that in 2-3 hours (internet troubles). First a few points:

-I was acting on behalf of another whom has real evidence against Sheila.

-Desiree please look before attacking me. Sheila has already admitted to blocking me.

-No matter what other reasons I had, my points against Nene remain true and I would use them against her regardless.

-Miss Bathory, I have given my reasons to you. She agrees with them.

-Miss Ching, were you stupified? If so I presume Sheila the cause, if not then I believe you on Valerie.

I shall not vote untill I can explain and I ask the same of you.

Of course, we'll just stupidly believe you're acting on behalf of someone else. Yes, I blocked you, but you said you were attacked by more people that night because you had talked to much and were acting suspicious (how many times do I have to repeat myself?). If something happened to miss Ching, I can't be the cause of that and Desiree Jackson can confirm that.

Let's not forget you used Felix Felicis yesterday, because you didn't wanted to be voted out. You had something to hide, but what?

One last quick reply. I was acting for someone else. If Desiree can back you up then that is fine, I was given the potion it is not mine. I am sure that the supplier can back me up. Due to Miss Chings claim I am having some doubts about your guilt though.

Another night of senseless tragedy. :cry_sad:

I'm sorry not to be participating more, but at this stage I am literally stumped. I am hearing claims and reports from several sides, reading what is said here and seeing some sense and some confusion, and it's leaving me uncertain what to believe. I hope that we can see some evidence revealed soon so that we can make a good decision today, we can't afford many more mistakes.

I will probably trust the general consensus today as I have nothing personal to use for evidence. Please think clearly and logically and vote accordingly, taking all of the previous efforts into account. Somewhere we are being misled and it must stop now.

I know that Sheila can use a charm I would never associate with dark arts. If I'm not mistaken, she has been protecting people since day one.

well, it was stated above that Valerie McArthur blocked our only known investigator last night, Mrs. Ching has said this o be true I believe. Now why would an innocent block an Investigator, it doesn't make sence so I vote:Valerie McArthur,Inconspicuous, Hopefully we can find out your true intents sooner rather then later.

One last quick reply. I was acting for someone else. If Desiree can back you up then that is fine, I was given the potion it is not mine. I am sure that the supplier can back me up. Due to Miss Chings claim I am having some doubts about your guilt though.

Why not reveal who this mistery person is you were acting for?

I would love to have a more solid lead on one of the staff members, but non of them look suspicious in my eyes... I'd love to vote of Jolie Jadis because I just can't trust her any more, but luckily for her. Valerie did something very stupid. Blocking an investigator who is known to be innocent... That's just public suicide...

vote:Valerie McArthur,Inconspicuous

I hope Valerie can explain to us why she blocked our ghostly staff member...

I also hope that someone can come out and back Jolie's story up. If there's someone who can honestly say he or she trusts Jolie, and has evidence to back her story up, I would be willing to trust her.

I trust Mrs. Ching. Vote: Valerie MacArthur/Inconspicious. I too have lost trust in Jolie, but we have a real lead this time.

I want to hear from Valerie before I vote.

I will admit that I was the one who gave Jolie the Felix Felicis. I planned on giving it to Jolie because I thought she needed protection after she got everyone to vote off Nene, who appeared to me to be a Hallowed. After it was revealed that she was an impartial, I doubted giving the potion to Jolie, but it was already too late.

As for Valerie, I would like her to give an explanation before making a decision to vote or not. I would advise that everyone else who is keen on voting to wait, too, or else she will get sent away without any say in the accusation. As with Madam Kingston, I have full trust in Professor Ching, but I don't want to jump on voting so quickly.