WhiteFang

EB Members Title Archive

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bestowed by Pandora for having told everything I knew to Hinck-the-scummo in EB Mafia II ... made an adjective out of me!

All Systems Go! - [Five! Four! Three! Two! One! Thunderbirds are go! In other words, I got around to doing something. From Big Cam.]

Edited by Scorpiox

Old gray 1x4 tile anal-retentive control freak - [for asking Hinckley if he had old grey 1x4 tiles, which led to him calling me an anal-retentive control freak. He says he didn't give me the title though, so I'm not sure who did?]

I have a little backlog. :blush:

- Bespoke Fabuland Set Maker [ Even though TLG stopped making Fabuland sets over a quarter of a century ago, I still do. Well, I try. Ok, I tried once. Pandora seemed to appreciate it though. ]

- Neither Hear nor They're [ Hinck jumped at the opportunity to give me this title when I made a small spelling mistake. The title wasn't they're long. ]

- Mayor of Scumsville [ The Town elected scummy me as their mayor. I got lynched the next day. From Pandora. ]

<3 Si and ISC which either means Si and ISC love me, or I love Si and ISC. Both are true, so whatever.

Given by the ISCster.

<3 Si and ISC which either means Si and ISC love me, or I love Si and ISC. Both are true, so whatever.

Have you considered that he meant: Si and ISC love each other - and it has nothing to do with you :look:

Because that would make perfect sense for MY title. Saying that means you are indeed stupid... Or a genius... Or a stupid genius.

Because that would make perfect sense for MY title. Saying that means you are indeed stupid... Or a genius... Or a stupid genius.

Exactly.

Speaking of which...

...stupid genius ...Given by lord Hinckley for building a working maglev train/bridge with LEGO magnets.

Don't import toads or chazzwazzers into a foreign country otherwise you may end up with a new title like mine; Foreign Floræ & Faunæ Prohibited! not to mention a name change to go with it; I Scream Chazzwazzer.

Most likely Si_MOCS, and yes we do love ZCerberus not each other, not that there is anything wrong with that.

Eager Active Scummo- Well, it was a typical day in Mafia Land. Me, being the ScumpetKing I am, decided to claim the role known as "Role Cop", when the town knew that the role had already died. So, they knew I was scum and killed me. Therefore, I am now known as "Eager Active Scummo".

Me, being the ScumpetKing I am, decided to claim the role known as "Role Cop", when the town knew that the role had already died. So, they knew I was scum and killed me. Therefore, I am now known as "Eager Active Scummo".

I thought you were now known as Strumpet.

:snicker:

I thought you were now known as Strumpet.

:snicker:

Please, I prefer Scumpet better. :tongue: I almost considered asking to have my name changed to ScumpetKing until the next game. :look:

Schnell! Schnell! Kartoffelkopf! - because I need to drive faster. And I have a potato for a head. According to Pandora.

I, once again, have a backlog. I wonder how many titles are just lost to the ages because I keep forgetting to update this.

Not Scum, just went to the bathroom - from CorneliusMurdock, for my response, in Zepher's Mafia Mafia, to people saying they wouldn't be around for personal reasons: doctor, church, etc.

Oh!! The exclamation points!!1!!!! - from Rufus for a comment made in a private conversation, again during Zepher's Mafia Mafia, that I was turning into PirateDave84. :laugh:

I just love to accessorize - from Rick, for a comment I made in my review of Friends set 41006 Downtown Bakery.

Oh!! The exclamation points!!1!!!! - from Rufus for a comment made in a private conversation, again during Zepher's Mafia Mafia, that I was turning into PirateDave84. :laugh:

Guess again. :tongue:

And a backlog from me too (hits head trying to remember):

Victim of the Title Thief - [I wasn't, but Hinckley thought I had been.]

The Bunny Was Here - [Hinck's delusion warped into there being a title stealing bunny. There isn't. As far as I know, anyway.]

Encourager of Sanity Degradation -[I may have commented that I'd enjoy watching (with amusement) a scenario where Hinckley would lose his mind.]

I may have forgotten one? :wacko:

Guess again. :tongue:

As I was typing that I thought maybe it was you, but don't automatically assume you would've read that private message. :tongue:

Encourager of Sanity Degradation -[I may have commented that I'd enjoy watching (with amusement) a scenario where Hinckley would lose his mind.]

What was this? I forget already.

What was this? I forget already.

I think it was in reference to you co-hosting or coaching in mafia and the possible costs to your mental health. :look:

:blush::laugh: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bestowed by Pandora for having told everything I knew to Hinck-the-scummo in EB Mafia II ... made an adjective out of me!

:blush::laugh: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I think you now understand better your own title. :wink: