WhiteFang

EB Members Title Archive

Erdy, do let me know what are the past titles description that you will like to indicate. :classic:

OK.

Bowing Down Before Santa (like in 300)

For "interacting" with KimT. :tongue:

Pizza Face

For making a lot of food related MOCs, and my pizza jack in the box.

"Live each day like it's you last"

Still no clue. :grin:

...is true as well? If so, how does one actually drink beer on a international forum? :tongue:

I trust every word you write. :grin:

To answer your question: One gets up from his chair, walks to the fridge, takes a nice cold beer, sits down again behind the computer, takes a sip, and writes something on a non-existing sub-forum of Eurobricks.

To answer your question: One gets up from his chair, walks to the fridge, takes a nice cold beer, sits down again behind the computer, takes a sip, and writes something on a non-existing sub-forum of Eurobricks.

A-ha! I don't like beer, so there! Case closed, court dismissed. :laugh:

The only other one was "bowing down before Santa (like in 300). I didn't list it because I didn't know how to explain it. :tongue:

I wonder how I ended up with my new one, "live each day like it's your last". Sounds spooky. :look: Anyone know how

I got it?

Lock your doors. :devil:

Didn't you get he Santa one from the Reviewers' Academy? I remember somewhere in the secret thread you said something. It's from KimT for sure.

Oh yeah, and it looks like someone changed "ostracizes" in my title to the right/ American way. :tongue:

First post has been updated.

JimBee, I also added your correct version of your updated title. :classic:

Not a whole new title exactly, but now my title has been added to so that it reads:

"Not afraid to ask stupid questions and cone-headed clone" The "cone-headed clone" part was added because my name was Cone O'Patra for a day after the smurf madness, and my avatar at the current time (Jan '10) was my clone with a cone head. LuxorV added it after changing my name back to normal.

I got a new one recently, Shipyard Master instead of Shipyard Pirate. Zorro confessed he did it because of my blogging work on Classic-Pirates.com. :laugh:

I finally got rid of that Mr.DIA thing and earned myself a sweet "To Infinity and Beyond" title! :sweet: I got it when KimT noticed that I had switched my avatar to a picture of my sigfig in a space ranger get-up and at the same time posted my Okymobile.

To Infinity and Beyond indeed! :grin:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

I finally got rid of that Mr.DIA thing and earned myself a sweet "To Infinity and Beyond" title with my new space ranger get-up and praised Toy Story reviews! :sweet: Thanks a lot to whoever gave it to me! (I'm guessing either Svelte or 3D Brickthing)

To Infinity and Beyond indeed! :grin:

Nope.

You got it when someone noticed that you've switched avatar and at the same time posted your OkyMobile.

:tongue:

I don't think posting this will help your cause.

Yeah well it's already done Natty. I just want a nickname. And how do you get that thing under your Profile pick? For example KimT is 'Reall into the tag'

Edited by The Legonater

Yeah well it's already done Natty. I just want a nickname. And how do you egt that thign under your Profile pick? For egsample KimT is 'I just love tags'... or something like that.

No, you can't just have a nickname just by making a post like this. For your information, that is not refer as nickname but instead is known as "title". Titles are given to members by Eurobricks Staff as and when the time is right. Reasons can sometimes be unknown or unclear, which is why there is an EB Titles Archive thread, for recording purposes with their own interpretation and understanding. For a start, never ask for a title, it will likely to appear when you least expected it.

Lastly, kindly write a simple statement like the one above, with proper writing. Spelling mistakes like the one above are not user-friendly for the readers' eyes... I just noticed that you have edited your comment above, with the right wordings. It's much appericated. :thumbup:

Thanks.

WhiteFang

Edited by WhiteFang

WhiteFang, would you mind updating the description of my previous title, "Big Rig," to [unknown]. Thank you for keeping this great library, by the way. :classic:

No, you can't just have a nickname just by making a post like this. For your information, that is not refer as nickname but instead is known as "title". Titles are given to members by Eurobricks Staff as and when the time is right. Reasons can sometimes be unknown or unclear, which is why there is an EB Titles Archive thread, for recording purposes with their own interpretation and understanding. For a start, never ask for a title, it will likely to appear when you least expected it.

Lastly, kindly write a simple statement like the one above, with proper writing. Spelling mistakes like the one above are not user-friendly for the readers' eyes... I just noticed that you have edited your comment above, with the right wordings. It's much appericated. :thumbup:

Thanks.

WhiteFang

Ookay, Fang. Sorry. But seriously, what's the thing ounder the profile pic?

Edited by The Legonater

Ookay, Fang. Sorry. But seriously, what's the thing ounder the profile pic?

It's a title, hence the explanation WF just gave and the title of this topic :wacko:

It's a title, hence the explanation WF just gave and the title of this topic :wacko:

OH! I thought he was reffering to what I called a nickname! *Facepalm*

WhiteFang, would you mind updating the description of my previous title, "Big Rig," to [unknown]. Thank you for keeping this great library, by the way. :classic:

Thanks Ricecracker! It has been updated.

OH! I thought he was reffering to what I called a nickname! *Facepalm*

Read my explaination carefully if you don't understand.

Could you please compose your comments and check them before you post them.. There are quite a number of notable spelling mistakes in front of me.

Thanks.

Okay, so now that I know what they are, how do I change them?

Oh, and sorry Fang, I'm just a fast typer, that's all.

Oops... I feel like a complete and utter idiot right now. I must be pretty tierd... sorry for any trouble I've caused.

Edited by The Legonater

EDIT: :hmpf: Of course, I ddi 't notice there was still a whole other page full of answers... please ignore this comment... :sadnew:

Edited by Striker

Go'en out west is my newest title. Most likely due to Brickster. I am planning on a Wild West MOC at the moment, so this is the most likely explanation. :classic:

I should make a more clear explanation of my title:

On the Internet nobody knows you are a goat: I alluded to a famous cartoon and a pet goat logging on as a user instead of a human. I signed off the post with a *bleat* suggesting that I too am a goat. Svelt handily re-titled me and someone else tagged me with an MSN emoticon goat I had posted alongside some other goat pictures when I noticed my new title.

Go'en out west is my newest title. Most likely due to Brickster. I am planning on a Wild West MOC at the moment, so this is the most likely explanation. :classic:

You sure it isn't because you're actually going out West, as in BW10? :wink: