KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2010 Pictures and Rumors

Get used to it! :grin:

I'm with you on this - your theory is the same as mine, only mine referred to the Wampa attack and this year's Echo Base. No-one commented on that either. :hmpf:

Actually, you did get some commnts. your idea is generally where I got this theory. thank you for that. About the MIDI-Star Destroyer, I just saw that in Brickset, so It's extremly likely.

can someone tell me WHERE IS THE PROOF BEHIND THIS STAR DESTROYER, I'm not going to belive anything until I see either some print in an official lego magazine or a half decent picture of some box art.

Wrong, there is actually a super class Link Link 2

Okay, you got me there. It was still a borad/imaginary term by some sort. If you read the article it says the phrase was made to mask the true class of the Destroyer. So the Executor was reveled not to be "super class." But I guess you are right, it can be used to describe any giant Destroyer.

On topic, I'd assume we'll still have to get one of those three destroyers.

Edited by Darth Legolas

<br />can someone tell me WHERE IS THE PROOF BEHIND THIS STAR DESTROYER, I'm not going to belive anything until I see either some print in an official lego magazine or a half decent picture of some box art.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Brickset it all the proof you need. The never put up ANYTHING unless there's proof. of course, they neglect to post up pics, but it's there.

Many thanks for the 8092 pics Pi - I think I'm starting to consider this as a purchase now depsite owning the last version!

Keen to see or hear more about the new At-At and Star Destroyer...

Hey everyone! Jeez I haven't posted on here in forever. I'm really looking forward to these new sets.

I've been looking on brickshelf at the pics of the new sets and I believe there is 2 clones in the turbo tank. Sorry if this has been talked about but I haven't seen anything about it. And I saw 4 of the new 2010 sets in my local toysrus. I was planning on getting them but they were a good 5 dollars more than I had on me. ;)

Wow. I went to my local TRU a couple of weeks ago, and when I saw the prices, I almost died. They had all of the new Star Wars sets, and I was planning on buying them, but then I saw, and decided to try my chances at Target (which I finally found 8084, 8087, and 8088 at my Target). Look at these prices!<br>

8083 Rebel Trooper Battle Pack - $14.99<br>

8084 Snowtrooper Battle Pack - $14.99<br>

8085 Freeco Speeder - $39.99<br>

8086 Droid Tri-Fighter - $39.99<br>

8087 TIE Defender - $65.99<br>

8088 ARC-170 Starfighter - $76.99<br>

I couldn't believe it.

Your kidding me, KimT said to stay on topic and we STILL talk about off-topic things. :hmpf_bad:

Anyways, I am wondering what Luke's torso from the Wampa Attack looks like. :sweet:

You're a fan of greebles, aren't ya? :laugh:

Yup! :grin:

Also why the number 8129 at all?

The 2010 wave's set numbers areb't remotely close to that... :sceptic:

Unless it's their intention to produce this set as a "surprise" and therefore with a number as far away from Star Wars sets as possible.

I guess time will show, but I can't imagine us getting a midi-scale AT-AT without a new system or UCS scale first.

(though I'd love to have it in midi-scale :wub:)

I just saw that someone else had said something like 8129 AT-AT coming out June, or something like that.

So thats why I listed that number. :wink:

It is kinda close to next years set numbers, eg BP number: 8084, so it is not that far off.

It would be amazing aye! :wub:

CommanderFox

Edited by CommanderFox

The Motorized Walking AT-AT, set 10178 is USC right? And it's still available.

No that was just an exclusive :wink:

OOoo, I'd buy that, do you have any pictures of this trade catalog?

Sorry no pics. Didn't think the pics wouldn't be leaked (since the same day all the POP and Kingdom set pics were leaked). It's an imperial star destroyer. From the small little pic it's just this triangular ship. Sorry couldn't make out the details and I'm also not SW fan - was just helping my bf to look and see if any new UCS (none in the catalog I saw). :tongue:

Wow. I went to my local TRU a couple of weeks ago, and when I saw the prices, I almost died. They had all of the new Star Wars sets, and I was planning on buying them, but then I saw, and decided to try my chances at Target (which I finally found 8084, 8087, and 8088 at my Target). Look at these prices!<br>

8083 Rebel Trooper Battle Pack - $14.99<br>

8084 Snowtrooper Battle Pack - $14.99<br>

8085 Freeco Speeder - $39.99<br>

8086 Droid Tri-Fighter - $39.99<br>

8087 TIE Defender - $65.99<br>

8088 ARC-170 Starfighter - $76.99<br>

I couldn't believe it.

Why the <brackets>, did you copy/paste this from another site?

Please put a little more effort into posting, instead of just copying what you've posted elsewhere. :hmpf:

Your kidding me, KimT said to stay on topic and we STILL talk about off-topic things. :hmpf_bad:

Indeed, we (the rest of the world) couldn't care less what the US members have to pay at Target or TRU.

We've got topics for price and availabillity.

Congrats Rex :thumbup:

You're on my watch-list now.

Now who's got a scan of that upcoming midi-scale set? :devil:

I just saw that someone else had said something like 8129 AT-AT coming out June, or something like that.

So thats why I listed that number. :wink:

It is kinda close to next years set numbers, eg BP number: 8084, so it is not that far off.

Only about 30 units/set numbers :sceptic:

And brickset has the Midi Scale listed as 8099...

Which is fairly close to the 2010 wave of set numbers.

Is it possible that the Midi scale set is in fact the AT-AT?

This wouldn't fill me with glee...

I doubt it.

The AT-AT, isn't much like a Stardestroyer.

Unless it's made of bricks, then it wouldn't hang in the air... or something :grin:

Why the <brackets>, did you copy/paste this from another site?

Please put a little more effort into posting, instead of just copying what you've posted elsewhere. :hmpf:

Indeed, we (the rest of the world) couldn't care less what the US members have to pay at Target or TRU.

We've got topics for price and availabillity.

Congrats Rex :thumbup:

You're on my watch-list now.

Now who's got a scan of that upcoming midi-scale set? :devil:

Obviously these two will be exclusives, right? The AT-AT probably won't be Midi-scale, because the thing doesn't have enough detail to look good smaller. The Midi-scale star destroyer came out of nowhere, but clearly there are more than one sources pointing towards it. Since it's probably ESB, I wonder if there's a feature to drop Probe Droid Pods? :wub: Maybe a micro-scale MF to stick on the back too?

But that's all a dream. So I guess this narrows it down from being 3 to two, because Imp Venators would be completely set back in the timeline.

P.S. Rex, you got ripped off. :tongue:

P.S.S. Am I on your watch list too, KimT?

Happy Holidays!

Oh okay, then the Midi isn't the AT-AT. Thanks for clearing that up with me Kim! :thumbup::sweet:

Look Here! BS

Cad Bane, Bossk, Naddar Vebb

Yes, we have already seen those pics. :wink:

CommanderFox

Just found some cache pictures for SW on S@H. Didn't see them anywhere in the last few pages.

8083-0000-xx-12-1.jpg8084-0000-xx-12-1.jpg

8085-0000-xx-12-1.jpg8086-0000-xx-12-1.jpg

8087-0000-xx-12-1.jpg8088-0000-xx-12-1.jpg

8092-0000-xx-12-1.jpg

Enjoy another look at these. I guess they will be available to order soon :thumbup:

Thanks for the pics, I think I'll but the Land Speeder as soon as it comes out.

Thanks for the pics, I think I'll but the Land Speeder as soon as it comes out.

I shall buy the land speeder as well, #1 priority, next will be the ARC-170, lokking forward to that cad bane minifigure...

I'm really hoping that with Cad Bane comes a new "trench" coat. It would be accurate to the actual character and would serve well in other themes.

Well, I think 2010 is one of the best years of Lego Star Wars.

For fans of the original trillogie there are the Landspeeder, both battlepacks and the TIE Defender and for fans of the prequel trillogie Lego produces the ARC-170, Swampspeeder (I´m still thinking both are from Episode 3 :sceptic: ). And for the TCW-fans Lego give us the Freecobike and the Tri-Droid.

Only the new faces are bad - I know, theres an extra topic for this. But for example in the ARC or the battlepacks are the point-eyes.

Kim_T added the ARC and the Swamp Speeder to the TCW series, but I think, they´re RotS-Sets, cause the figures have point-eyes and no creepy TCW-eyes. In the Swampspeeder is a phase II Clonetrooper, so I´m sure, that the Sets are no clone wars sets. And there´s also the 5th anniversary of the 3rd Star Wars Episode this year.

Let´s see, were Lego add the new sets, to be sure.

Thanks for the pictures ISC they look really good.

What is the rumour about a midi scale imperial star destroyer? Ive heard people saying things about it but has there been any pictures or info about it?