KimT

LEGO Star Wars 2010 Pictures and Rumors

if the pictures are that confidential then don't you think Lego would have kept them under tighter security?

if the pictures are that confidential then don't you think Lego would have kept them under tighter security?

I agree. I found these on Jedi News and did not see them on this thread yet so just thought that I would put them up. I knew most people would have seen them by now but I put them up for the people you haven't seen them.

The landspeeder pic looks to me like an early prelim. I think this will change a bit before it is released, just look at the engines on the freeco speeder.

Pictures like these are leaked every year. That's how we know about most of them long before they're released.

I agree. I found these on Jedi News and did not see them on this thread yet so just thought that I would put them up. I knew most people would have seen them by now but I put them up for the people you haven't seen them.

And why do you think we don't have pics in the first post? Because they're confidential. Don't you think if LEGO was going to release pictures of their sets, they'd be better quality than that?

Edited by ADHO15

The landspeeder pic looks to me like an early prelim. I think this will change a bit before it is released, just look at the engines on the freeco speeder.

Uh, what about the engines? Have you seen something we haven't?

I agree most of the sets will change in some way whether it be the design or minifigures. I hope they don't change the minifigures for the land speeder because they are all great in such a small set which I hope will be about £30. I have the original Arc 170 Starfighter but if the new one includes Kit Fisto then I think I will buy it also I hope they redesign the Clone Pilots to be more like the movie and also hope there is a new astromech droid, maybe green.

Uh, what about the engines? Have you seen something we haven't?

I agree. What's wrong with them? They look good to me. :sceptic:

The engines to look quite good though so I don't think they would change them but they probably will change something.

Pictures like these are leaked every year. That's how we know about most of them long before they're released.

And why do you think we don't have pics in the first post? Because they're confidential. Don't you think if LEGO was going to release pictures of their sets, they'd be better quality than that?

If so, then why is it that every year, around the same time, we get prelim pictures of SW sets with this "confidential" mark on it? I looked on my Taun Taun, and it had obviously Lego molded into it, but it also said 2008 on it. If that's actually when It was made, which I think it was,, then that would mean that Lego has already made the final set and everything that goes in it before we even know what the list is. The "prelim" pictures that we get are probably outdated - they're probably the ones that Lego made a long time ago when they were actually designing the set.

And I agree completely that if they seriously were CONFIDENTIAL, and not to be shown, Lego wouldn't let them out just like that... :hmpf_bad:

Not that I have any proof to back this up, but I have always thought that Lego 'accidentally' leaks these 'preliminary' pictures every year to see what we think of them.

I'm glad we're getting cheaper, smaller Star Wars sets with important characters in them again.

The line up looks pretty good for next year, definitely.

One question though, for some of you more knowledgable about the theme - do you think the speeded bike in the battle packs will include saber hilts as part oft he construction, like a few other speededrs have had? I hope so....I really hope they are black!

I can see a figure in the background, but I doubt it'll be another figure int he set. Just some rock formation or scenery. I suppose I could be wrong but somehow I doubt it's anyhitng important. Shame, though.

Regards

Will/Rocketbilly

I'm glad we're getting cheaper, smaller Star Wars sets with important characters in them again.

The line up looks pretty good for next year, definitely.

One question though, for some of you more knowledgable about the theme - do you think the speeded bike in the battle packs will include saber hilts as part oft he construction, like a few other speededrs have had? I hope so....I really hope they are black!

I can see a figure in the background, but I doubt it'll be another figure int he set. Just some rock formation or scenery. I suppose I could be wrong but somehow I doubt it's anyhitng important. Shame, though.

Regards

Will/Rocketbilly

I expect so. Probably in the same place as they normally have them, connecting on the steering fins.

I expect so. Probably in the same place as they normally have them, connecting on the steering fins.

I agree, but I doubt they'll be black, Rocketbilly.

Not that I have any proof to back this up, but I have always thought that Lego 'accidentally' leaks these 'preliminary' pictures every year to see what we think of them.

Most of the pics really are from retailers that are AFOLs themselves or from AFOLs that are friends of retailers, that don´t know that LEGO doesn´t want to have this pics or any information about the sets leaked.

Although I find LEGOs reason why they don´t want to release prelim pics lame. Other toy companies like Megablocks could easily set up a new rival line to LEGOs sets, because these companies are faster in production.

Yes, Galaxy Wars from Megablocks will shurely outsell any set with Star Wars logos. But this is now pretty off-topic, I think.

The new Arc 170 Starfighter has been revealed and t looks good. With three figs- 2 pilots,astromech droid and what I think is KIT FISTO!

Also new is the landspeeder and it looks as if we have- R2 D2, C3p0, Obi-Wan, Luke skywalker and a Sandtrooper

If these pictures are real then I will definitely be buying them when they come out!!

You forgot to add on Garindan to the Landspeeder. :grin::laugh:

Why do I need people to post a picture for the third time around? Why do we need to have an argument about it? The last page of posts to me were completely pointless, and Burman, please remove the pictures before you get sued ( :tongue: ,) and don't post pics you think people may have already seen. If it's ever been mention, this topic has them. (And we already said the whole deal about Fisto and the Green Astromech, raarrrr!)

How about we get back on topic, and really, the Garindan thing... jeez. There's no argument until we get a picture that isn't blown up from a retail catalogue. :hmpf_bad:

Please, let's talk about something with a point, per say, the Clone Turbo tank. There's no rubbish controversy over that! :grin: Wait... no, it's CW! :tongue:

Why do I need people to post a picture for the third time around? Why do we need to have an argument about it? The last page of posts to me were completely pointless, and Burman, please remove the pictures before you get sued ( :tongue: ,) and don't post pics you think people may have already seen. If it's ever been mention, this topic has them. (And we already said the whole deal about Fisto and the Green Astromech, raarrrr!)

How about we get back on topic, and really, the Garindan thing... jeez. There's no argument until we get a picture that isn't blown up from a retail catalogue. :hmpf_bad:

Please, let's talk about something with a point, per say, the Clone Turbo tank. There's no rubbish controversy over that! :grin: Wait... no, it's CW! :tongue:

That's what i've been trying to do

...but I also think we need a Twi'lek minifigure.
TLG did make Bib Fortuna, a Twi'lek. Give a slightly better description, that you want a Twi'lek with hanging lekku for example.
EDIT:Pics removed by Ras. Should have put a link, but was to lazy :tongue:
I look at that post and clearly still see the pictures of the ARC and Landspeeder, so I guess that's an error, maybe...? :look:
I agree, but I doubt they'll be black, Rocketbilly.
They would more than likely only be black if there were a bunch left over from Race for The Stolen Treasure, which I doubt there would be.
You forgot to add on Garindan to the Landspeeder.
:hmpf:

TLG did make Bib Fortuna, a Twi'lek. Give a slightly better description, that you want a Twi'lek with hanging lekku for example.

Ahsoka counts too.

As for the Garindan in the Landspeeder- keep dreaming.

It was just a weird shadow in the background (I personally think that it was a Bantha! :laugh: ), and someone was looking waaay too hard at the pictures and said "Wow! Look at that shadow! Its a brand new minfigure of an obscure character that Lego wants to keep hush-hush on in the already confidential pictures! Who would have thought!?"

Really guys. Forget the Garindan or whatever it's called. Unless we get more evidence (I doubt we will), this is all wishful thinking. You are just going to be disappointed... :sadnew:

-darthperson

Edited by darthperson

Ahsoka counts too.

Actually, she's a Togruta, not a Twi'lek. So I'd say no, she doesn't count.

But it would be nice if TLG made a twi'lek headpiece a bit sexier taht the bulged one from Bib Fortuna :grin:

Hey i was at my lego store today and saw a Alyaa Secura fig Clone Wars style. :cry_happy::thumbup::grin::sweet::laugh::wub: it said: COMING SOON: XXXX CLONE TURBO TANK. YAY IT COMES WITH HER. I cant post pic cause my camera broke. :cry_sad:

Hey i was at my lego store today and saw a Alyaa Secura fig Clone Wars style. :cry_happy::thumbup::grin::sweet::laugh::wub: it said: COMING SOON: XXXX CLONE TURBO TANK. YAY IT COMES WITH HER. I cant post pic cause my camera broke. :cry_sad:

Bout time we got a figure of her

What the Frak! It's a miracle! Could you go back to the store with a camera? I'm sure the whole star wars EB community would be most greatful. Aayla Secura :wub: in lego :cry_happy: !

new lighsaber hilt color: dark grey? wft? btw also theres gonna be a set called "Slave 1 Attack" Jangos ship Obi Wans ship New Boba hairpiece.

Yeah, now I'm going to believe you... :hmpf_bad: