Commodore Hornbricker

The ToR II Studio Headquarters

That is hilarious! Who ever knew I could be so ruthless! :pir_laugh2:

Nice touch with the heart in there also.

Funny comic Commodore! Nice to be in a Pirate-comic :pir-grin:

Thanks to both of you. I enjoyed putting that one together. Glad you liked it!

Arjay, "Cover him in flowers, its what he would want" made me laugh until my sides hurt. Another great comic.

Capt.JohnPaul a very fun comic! Thanks providing the free entertainment :pir_laugh2:

....NEWS UPDATE....

This just in! It seems that there has been some unexpected Tournament activity late this evening inside the ToR II Studio. Bluecoat sources claim that a well known Blackcoat mercenary, related to a type of sheep, was killed when a deal to sell secrets to the Redcoats turned deadly.

Redcoat officials have confirmed these events did take place and added, “Bluecoats are a bunch of tattle tails and are just jealous because they couldn’t kill a Blackcoat even if he was chained to their rudder.”

4636730287_b9d3811eb1_b.jpg

That will learn those blackcoats :pir-tongue: , I like how you've made him so flat, Commodore Hornbricker.

the Inventor

:pir-laugh:Wow great comic Commodore. Now it is my chance to say you've used a couple of ideas that were in my soon to be posted comic, namely the flattening.

Yeah I never did like that blackcoat. Too much like my alter-ego.

Haha funny comic Blackmoor, we blue coats are fighting back!

Yes but now it's time to switch back to me, the redcoat Arjay! :pir-sweet:

Correct. For throughout this topic I'll be switching between Red Arjay and Blue Arjay. Obviously when my official entry is posted I'll be on one side but in this topic I assume it is allowed? :pir-look:

Yes but the Bluecoats have a worse weakness of seafood. :pir-devil:

comics_003.jpg

comics_004.jpg

Hope you like it.

Damn, I missed that, great work, but revenge will be mine :)

Great comics everyone! I really enjoy them and it's great to see how many people put their effort in it making it awesome. Keep up the good work everyone! :thumbup:

Damn, I missed that, great work, but revenge will be mine :)

Thanks. :pir-classic:You know, everyone here talks about revenge an awful lot.

his revenge...

what's coming your way

of his revenge.

I will get my revenge!

OK, NOW its WAR!!!!! :pir-skull:

you're going down Commodore! :pir-skull:

You redcoats will wish you were never born!

you'll get whats coming to you!

Us Bluecoats will strike back

will strike back soon

But we will strike back... :pir-skull:

We are sooo not done with you!

make plans to exterminate you all.

So now the Crab have to strike back again....

On review of the whole topic I also seem to have gone "MUHUHUHAHAHAHA!" more times than is probably good for my health. :pir-grin::pir-look:

You're not healthy anyway so I woudln't be too worried about that. :pir-hmpf:

Great comics everyone! I really enjoy them and it's great to see how many people put their effort in it making it awesome. Keep up the good work everyone! :thumbup:

Very inspiring speech Blackmoor now I just have to find out where those decals of yours are. :pir-devil:

And I need to find myself some redcoat torsos.. :pir-devil:

And I need to get round to creating that Arjay vs Arjay vs Arjay comic that I keep going on about.... :pir-blush:

Thanks. :pir-classic:You know, everyone here talks about revenge an awful lot.

It seems so, but since "revenge is a dish best served cold", mine still needs to cool down :)

@Admiral Croissant Nice one! Could this work with Arjay, too?

What on Earth?!That was a cheap trick even by Bluecoat standards. Though why anyone would find the smell of croissants appealing beats me. :pir-sad2:

Yay go croissant! That was highly amusing, well done! :thumbup:

Hmm you obviously overlooked the under-cover greencoats that were observing you.

Shut Up.

I don't know about the rest of you but it seems that Arjay's multiple personalities seem to be a problem for him. As I'm quite sure getting revenge on yourself is quite painful and onorthodox. This is something Mr. Waynewrite is jealous of, for not having thougt up of first.

There's just to much fun going on here folks! I'll be out for about a week or so due to being busy.

Nicely made comic, Croissant! :thumbup: But I think that Joey has better things to do than beg for you'r fragrance. :pir-hmpf: For example, he probably, right now, is building cannons to help the Redcoat cause. :cannon:

Redcoats shall prevail!

-

General Redwater

....NEWS ALERT....

At approximately 8:00 PM EB server time, local fire services responded to a call that a small fire had broken out in the ToR II Studio.

Bluecoat sources are claiming the fire was deliberately set by the Redcoats to cover up the killing of two well know Bluecoat sympathizers.

Redcoats responded saying, “that is certainly not the case. Those Bluecoat lovers were very much alive when that fire started”.

4636903861_1ed2566ab3_b.jpg

Alright Admiral Croissant is back! Very funny (or should I say stinky) comic! Now, as Arjay knows, it must be said, "The Redcoats will have our Revenge"!...as soon as we are done scrubbing this stink off of us. pirate_laugh_new.gif

Eh? What the hell has got into redcoats! Attacking bluecoats is one thing but innocent by-standers. Revenge shall be mine!

What? I always post first, you second then greeny third. :imperialguard_commander1:Heh nice comic Commodore. Great as awlays.

Watch your tongue reddy.

You know, the way bluecoats are being utterly smashed makes me feel a little remorse for what I'm doing tommorow. Sort of.

Wha... (THUMP)

Eep. :pir-sing:

Only masrshmellows? Whatever happened to the chocolate and the gram crackers sent by Wayneright? Or was it those nasty Blues stealing them in hopes to get revenge for what happens when you interrupt a men's lunch. You know what happens when you interrupt a man's lunch, and when you do, you deserve to suffer the consequenses of having done so. Perhaps Mr. Wayneright will have to send his friends at the studio some pizza soon.

Great comic, Commodore! :pir-classic: Hmmmmmmmmm.......Bluecoat roasted marshmallows.........

-

The hungry for marshmallows General Redwater

Edited by General Redwater

What about some roasted Clams to go with it?

It is said that when one cuts open the stomach of a walrus that has just fed himself, you end up with a huge pile of them!

That's also the reason of the high cannibalism between the Walrae species...they just want to get access to the other one's Clam-stockpile!

Great comics once again lads! A stunning comeback Admiral Croissant! Hilarious one, very nicely executed.

I should whip up another one this weekend. That's right, prepare. :pirate_skel1:

Keep up the good work everyone!

I should whip up another one this weekend. That's right, prepare. :pirate_skel1:

Keep up the good work everyone!

Prepare? Prepare for what? I know that the only thing that I'm preparing for is another plate of Commodore's delicous Bluecoat roasted marshmallows. Hmmmmmmmm.................

-

General Redwater

Edited by General Redwater

Prepare? Prepare for what? I know that the only thing that I'm preparing for is another plate of Commodore's delicous Bluecoat roasted marshmallows. Hmmmmmmmm.................

-

General Redwater

I think when he said prepare, he must of meant prepare for more tasty marshmellows, mainly, as his is next in line to be burnt for the sake of roasting marshmellows. Mmmmmm... Marshmellows...

And another day in the Kindergarten. :pir-laugh:

With lots of Vuvuzela :jollyroger: noise! (Design by Holodoc)

soccer_time.jpg

Awesome and super funny. I was cute when I was little but still had a short temper! I love the way you (we pirate_laugh_new.gif) drove Blackmoor's telescope through his head. The deflated soccer ball looked great too.

Very well done for the Redcoats!

I love the way you (we pirate_laugh_new.gif) drove Blackmoor's telescope through his head.

Thank you....but actually it is a Vuvuzela!