Superkalle

[KEY TOPIC] Wanted bricks in LDD

what about the old bow and stern pieces and the new ones. and the original and new pirates line decals

in fact, why dont TLC use the bricklink parts list. then everybody would be happy

Edited by plokoon 4 life!

what about the old bow and stern pieces and the new ones. and the original and new pirates line decals

in fact, why dont TLC use the bricklink parts list. then everybody would be happy

That question has been answered both once and twice in the topic before. Have a quick lookthrough and you will find it. :classic:

Also, is there any reason why you are not using capital letters when posting?

The pitchfork

(wish they'ld find a collectible minifigure to rerelease this items with too.)

Can we have all of Monorail track parts? That way I could build a complex 3D layout. Track Designer is only 2D and it gets tricky keeping track of which part of the track are at which level, especially if you throw in a few switches and go for 3 or 4 layers high.

I'd like to try and see what I can do in area of 4 feet by 8 feet, up to 8 feet high (if needed), using all 6 switches and 42 straight long tracks. LDD already handles 3D and many of LEGO parts so if track can be offered, I can go crazy without making a big mess. :laugh:

I'd like to have the new Lego Education elements (e.g. PF solar panel, PF energy storage, PF meduim motor, wind turbine blades)

Should we continue our list for the next update?

I still want these pieces.

64651 Boat Hull Brick 16x13x2

64651.jpg

64645 Boat Hull Brick 16x10x3

64645.jpg

I'm disappointed that these didn't make it in the latest version

3933.png

3934.png

3935.png

3936.png

First, I am ecstatic about all the new pieces released in LDD 4.0! So, thank you to all the developers, etc., at TLG who made this possible!

There are a few pieces I would love to see make it into future releases, however. These are all old pieces, so I guess I shouldn't set my hopes too high.

I would love to see the following:

All the old hinge plates (pre-click-hinge era) like 4275, 4276, etc.:

4275b.png4276b.png

These guys were so much more versatile (albeit weaker and more prone to wear) than the newer click hinges.

Also, the old rope bridge and the old stairs from many pirate and castle sets (parts 2549, 2046 and 4784):

2549.png2046.png4784.png

If only these five made it I would be happy. If I could request more, some of the specialized weapons from ExoForce and from KKII (large figures) would be nice (I mean...as long as more Bionicle pieces are added, these might be as well).

All the old hinge plates (pre-click-hinge era) like 4275, 4276, etc.:

4275b.png4276b.png

These guys were so much more versatile (albeit weaker and more prone to wear) than the newer click hinges.

As said here, they won't make these because they are old, and not in production anymore :classic:

I know...I am just hoping they will have some reason (perhaps because of usage in LU) to make an exception, kind of like they have for dozens and dozens of other bricks we now have access to, which are also not in production anymore. In the interview you referenced, that possibility is raised.

Also, one other piece (also older and not in production anymore) that I hope makes the cut is the smallest version of the wagon wheel (part 2470):

2470.png

I'm disappointed that these didn't make it in the latest version

I can undertand your frustration, but I'd prefer if we phrase ourselves a bit more positive on this forum. No point in complaining about parts that didn't make it. I mean: LDD is free and Universe Mode is offered to fans as-is. It's all in the interview BTW - direct from the horses mouth. :classic:

I'm kind of disappointed that a few specific minifigure parts didn't make it into the update: specifically, the longer legs (from Toy Story), the longer arms (also from Toy Story), and the Mermaid Tail (from Harry Potter and Pirates).

It disappointed me greatly that while we got a lot of cool Star Wars and Prince of Persia parts in the latest update, the only pieces we got from Toy Story were the claw pieces and the hauler bed from Lotso's Dump Truck.

Another piece that would be cool to have, but which I don't want nearly as urgently, is head/skull from the Space Police III Brick Daddy minifigure.

Of course, I'd also love more parts from the collectible minifigures. Specifically:

As well as...

There are other pieces, but most of them are just retooled versions of older parts with minute differences.

Anyway, just wasted a lot more time on that than I meant to, but at least I won't have to list them again.

Edited by Aanchir

I may be going blind, but I can't find any Technic panels in LU mode?

If that's true, I would really like them added...

Arild

Depends which kind you're looking for. There are several kinds of Technic panel in the category marked with a steering wheel (which contains all sorts of miscellaneous parts including BIONICLE armor and boat hulls).

I honestly would love to see some brickarms legos in the next one...if that's possible.

No way they will add that!

These are the parts I would in LDD's Universe mode:

5184040227_13559dc25f_m.jpg

I really would like it to finish my Double Decker Bus in LDD. It's so frustrating to have a half finished MOC!

I'd like to have these elements!

4263.png

4442.png

2711.png

2855.png

2856.png

Besides the turntable the parts are no longer in use for several years, so I doubt they will add them.

Besides the turntable the parts are no longer in use for several years, so I doubt they will add them.

Ummm... they were used in 2009 sets. That's not exactly "several years".

Anyway, I'd still like several more BIONICLE parts. Some specific ones that would be very useful are 32506 and 32551. More Hero Factory parts would also be nice.

Edited by Aanchir