Sign in to follow this  
Derfel Cadarn

W.I.P

These are a couple of pics of the back section of my upcoming moc. I was originally going to have this section at the front, but decided it makes a better backdrop, plus the front section will be the village with the main character burning at the stake, so that should be the more focal point. This is just the back section as i decided to build it in halves as its easier to transport and work on. Just need to add the witches grove to this section then i can start on the front half.

4514764743_0bdf990de9.jpg

4515396122_e1ff6540dd.jpg

Aww, what a cute moc Derfel Cardarn. I like the well in the background. Great detail everywhere. I look forward to the rest of the village.

LegoGalactus

Great WIP. I love all the detail and your usual use of lots of vegitation. I can't wait to see it finished (especially since this is just the background). It seems several times larger than your previous MOCs. Certainly looks to be living up to your standard of excellence.

You always get my jaw drops to the ground when i see ur MOC`s, buildings, watermill (or something like that waterwheel), and the nature. Man i wish at i could do MOC´s like that. unbelivible work man keep it up and I'm a conformist!

Captain Becker

Very nice... I like the stone walls on the house, and the "fake" roof repairs are a great touch... I love the trees, too.

Those buildings are great (signature 1 x 1 round plates again), but I especially like the vegetation on the banks of the stream. Excellent work.

Superb MOC again! I like the look of all the flowers alongside the water and the buildings are also excellent.

Can't wait to see the complete, finished product!

Even if for a backdrop, this is a little wonder made of Lego bricks! :cry_happy: Amazing job, as allways, and BRAVO! :thumbup:

That is amazing Derfel Cardarn! Somehow you manage to bring me in awe every time again! :thumbup:

The waterwheel is just awesome, as well for those detailed buildings! The landscape is coming along nicely.

Keep it up! :thumbup: