Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

The last Lego I got: Huge Bricklink order, over 600 pieces

I also plan to get a ton of lego sets come august 1st

Piranha

Saturday I went completely mad, visited the Lego Store in Oberhausen and ordered ....... *cough* the UCS MF.
You

Got 7906 Fireboat today as an impulse purchase from Woolworths. It was

Will he be your new Captain? :-D
*AHEM* What doust thou mean-est?

Yesterday- Skeleton Tower and that little ambulence set

I finally fell for it - I resisted as long as I could but I got the Eiffel Tower. I bet there won't be too many of them in Ireland as it won't be everyone's cup of tea.

I also strayed into the castle line and have purchased the complete castle collection for

Considering it not being specified of "what" we bought today I purchased some stocks off wallstreet, bought me some fish (which no longer exist due to my aquatic frogs eating them), taco bell food, gas at $3.15, lottery tickets..which I won 10 bucks off, and fertilizer for my pumpkins.

As for the lego related purchases.....I did manage to obtain the TECHNIC 8275 Dozer:-Pvia *cough* a top secret way............ 8-

Another Cool Cars as well as a Fast Flyers.

The names make me sad. :-X

I did manage to obtain the TECHNIC 8275 Dozer:-Pvia *cough* a top secret way............ 8-

I bought Aero Booster (8106) and the new Train Station (7997).

As for the lego related purchases.....I did manage to obtain the TECHNIC 8275 Dozer:-Pvia *cough* a top secret way............ 8-

Yes I will tell you how I got it. One word "bootleg" selling. Sorry to say its the real thing, but the selling of it wasnt supposed to happen. I dont know how this person got it or where, but I am more than willing to get a set when I see it!!!!!!!! X-D (I blame Obsession Compulsive Disorder). As for the review I will get one as soon as I get me a new digital camera.

P.S. I hope I dont get in trouble for buying something "illegally".

Edited by LordGalewind

I don't buy any new set today, but this is the continuation of my S@H order story: Market Street the return, but not for now...

I look at my S@H ordery on the website and I saw that the price of my latest order had changed *wacko* so I called them and my MS and the other road plates that I had ordered had gone away! My order was an awfull mess from the start: credit card refused, and now some sets disapered after that I send my pay check *sing* !

The LEGO rep told me to give them some times to undesrtand what was done, and she called me half an hour after: she didn't know what has happened but everything is ok now, I will received my order with all the things that I has ordered. But (there is always a but...) the MS is in back order, and they can't send mine until september 1st! More than 2 months to wait for it :'-(...

Not a buy today, but 2 days ago. The 8420 Technic Motorcycle. It was on clearance sale, nearly half the price it used to be *sweet*

Finally broke down and bought a pile of half off Vikings from S@H, along with some "new" Star Wars pens that look decidedly like the old ones and, of course, qualified for my free ice tray! Woohoo! :-P

Well, I didn't buy anything today but I will in Monday. I'm gonna buy Knight's Catapult Defense and Final Joust out of the castle theme and Cyclone Defender out of the Exo line... Yea, I know that Cyclone Defender's a bit old, but I don't have any Exo sets, so I decided to give it a go... Can't wait! *sweet* Gettin' three sets in a day for me is like... Hell, there's no comparison!

Well, I got the three sets right now... I bought Cyclone Defender, Knight's Catapult Defense and I decided to buy Claw Crusher instead of Final Joust for my Cyclone Defender to have an enemy >:-) I'm so excited, I'm gonna open them any minute now *sweet*

EDIT: I've just built my first two Exo sets and I *wub* them...

But I won't buy more of them... I don't wanna get addicted to another theme X-D

Now, onto Knight's Catapult Defense...

EDIT #2: I love the Knight's Catapult Defense, it's not my first Castle set and definitely not the last X-D

It's absolutely wonderful to play with... And you get many figures, for not that big of a price...

*y* *y* *y*

So to finish this year's want list I still need (Look below)...

Edited by Timento

Avatar Fire Nation Ship half off as a parts pack (Toys R Us). Creator house 4956-1 for $35 (down from $50) at Target with an eye towards adapting it into a Spanish colonial house for a pirate MOC. Star Wars MTT and Jedi Starfighter, no gold C3P0 :-( but nice sets nonetheless.

*All sales are in the US and vary by location and retail participation. Your results may vary. Contents may settle during shipping. Void where prohibited by law. No wampas were harmed during the making of this game (go on, tell me where that last one came from) :-)

:-D No wampas were harmed :-D

Where did that come from??

Piranha