Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

My job offers substantial gift cards for finishing "live healthier" modules, so I was just able to order the new DC sets Harvest of Fear and Killer Croc's Sewer Smash, the T-rex set from JW, and Scooby Doo's haunted mansion all in one swoop from Amazon, so I'll be getting them by wednesday!

Went to Brickfair VA on Saturday, picked up the following:

Fantasy Era Giant Troll (From the Dwarve's Mine, 2007)

EP VII Flametrooper

S15 Frightening Knight

Nexo Knights: Robin's Mini Fortrex

Brick Warriors Executioner's Axe

About 30 Brickarms, including ten pistols to equip my police force

WWII Marine

KK2 Mistlands Tower

I also met Daniel Siskind, who was standing next to his USS Missouri (The longest Lego ship in the world) and the designer of 3739 Blacksmith Shop. I informed him that the latter was being sold at a vendor for $350, which he found amusing. :tongue:

I bought the eclipse Fighter from LEGO Star Wars.

I'll probs pick up something new tomorrow from walmart like some minifigs or something.

Bought a second Mystery Plane Adventures on clearance. I wanted to expand my original plane, and you can not have too many of those swell Jack-o-Lanterns.

I got two Nexo Knights sets. First one 70315 Clay's Rumble Blade. (The store was having a weekend sale, and I was able to get it for $5 off.) The second set was 70339 Ultimate Flama (I got it at regular price at the Walmart next door. The first store {Meijer} didn't have any of the newer sets out yet.)

My other half got me the Civil War Spidey set at the weekend - she's a winner!

Ordered up a custom Daredevil today so that should be here soon enough too. Lego done for the month!

A couple of BL orders and a nice grab on eBay of some mislabelled old Christo Star Wars stuff

Yeah... one of them has his original Death Star Trooper helmet which isn't that great to look at compared to the perfection that is the lego one but it's nice to get and the other item had a rebel trooper torso but it's printed red instead of sand blue. Shame it didn't have his original Rebel Trooper helmet but again, it's not great now that there's an official Lego version which was perfect.

I'm still undecided whether to just have it as a red shirt Rebel or use it as a Nien Nunb custom.

70331 Ultimate Macy but before that. 75916 Dilophosaurus Ambush and then 75901 Mystery Plane Adventures. All of them at some sort of clearance price.

76057 Spider-Man: Web Warriors Ultimate Bridge Battle

40220 London Bus

And...I finally got my hands on one(thanks San Francisco!) 40145 Brand Retail Store opening exclusive:grin:

Piggy Suit Guy

Plant Monster

Chicken Suit Guy

Banana Suit Guy

About half way done getting all the suits.

Plant Monster isn't a suit though, according to canon? Missing Gorilla Suit myself, but have no real urge to pursue him.

On topic, ordered some stuff from the Bricks & Pieces service.