Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

I bought the 10205 My Own Train Large locomotive with tender, black version off my favourite online Dutch marketplace. It includes a motor, but sadly no stickers or original instructions. Got to Bricklink those together.

10205-1.jpg

I bought 10001 Metroliner off eBay

Great, great choice! *y* I bought it some weeks ago and it's beauty still amazes me.... Next challenge is finding the Railroad Clubcar (4547 or re-release) for a reasonable price somewhere, I haven't succeeded yet.

3827 Adventures in Bikini Bottom and 3825 Krusty Krab. :'-)

Lovely although a little expensive.... But you know what?

Now I have the secret formula! *y*

Krabby Patties on! No more nouvelle cuisine! X-D

swedish_chef.jpg

Last Friday I got the City Fireboat, Clone Battle Pack and the smallest Aqua Raider set because I broke my arm. ; p

Last Friday I got the City Fireboat, Clone Battle Pack and the smallest Aqua Raider set because I broke my arm. ; p

Well, I hope you'll heal soon. I wouldn't like waiting 3 weeks before I could make my lego.

Today I found a 4519 train crossing in the old grey colour it first came out in!

MISB, quite rare to find a set that is eight years old in this touristic city I live in.

4519-1.gif

:-)

Well, I hope you'll heal soon. I wouldn't like waiting 3 weeks before I could make my lego.

I could still make themm.But it took a LITTLE longer.

Today I bought (well agreed to buy, I first have to get it at the sellers house) another train, namely the 7715.

This train comes with motor (4,5 volt) and batterytender and a circular grey track included with this set originally.

I bought it, once again, off my favourite Dutch marketplace for 50 euro's *sweet*

I think it will run as smoothly on 9 volt tracks as it does on those old grey ones supplied.

7715-1.jpg

Added a second Death Star II to the collection today. I could not pass up the 50% off at LS@H Europe.

David

Added a second Death Star II to the collection today. I could not pass up the 50% off at LS@H Europe.

David

Same here! Such a good deal! :-P

Jsut bought a Clone Troopers Battlepack and a Droids Battlepack.

Actually I was looking for an ILC and an AT-ST, but both were out of stock :-(

lol! over here we have no battlepacks but are loaded with ILC's and at-st's

3492, 100 black 2x2 tiles

4939(?) creator cool cars

The last set is terriffic. The design is smooth and when you take of the roof you can put minifigs in it. :-)

30 12V straight track, a 12V train motor, 918 Space Transport and 928 Galaxy Explorer off ebay, plus about 2.5 kg bricks from the PaB and "Special PaB" at the EB event at LEGOLAND Germany :-$

It seems that a lot of Eventers will post here in few days with something like x kg of bricks from PaB! :-D

Lucky Eventers!

It seems that a lot of Eventers will post here in few days with something like x kg of bricks from PaB! :-D

Lucky Eventers!

Oh yes... the first thing to do, when you enter the park... PaB!!! I only got some little small things though and not really kilos of Lego (sooo sad not to have any money :-( )

-Aredhel

looks nice, I hope you have enough fun and nice buys in the p.a.b. :-)

It's Queensday in the Netherlands and they have always great secondhands markets on the streets in the city

I bought a cd- single from Enya and a "Megawup" (last year a mania with the w.c. Soccer) :-D

I saw a little child who sold a 6280 or 6291 for only 20 euro 8-

I will post better pics later of my Event PAB raffle :-P Here are just 2 pics but way better ones will follow hehe !

img_3289.jpg

img_3290.jpg

As you can see, I am building the UCS Tie X-1 imported from Aussie Country by Copmike (another huge tks buddy btw) and I am pissed because I have a wrongly printed tile >:-( Look at that !!

img_3292.jpg

But for now I have to tell the SW geeks around here that I bought the JSF and Naboo baby !! I will post reviews of those sets later on in the week BUT as teasers here are box pics ;-)

img_3299.jpg

img_3300.jpg

img_3304.jpg

img_3306.jpg

Review On !!

*yoda*

*yoda* - U lucky megablocker X-D!

At the event I bought about 4 kg at the PaB, 700 gram from the "special Pab" ;-), one bag PaB from the discounttent,

one UCS AT-ST *wub* and about 30 set bags from different sets with some nice pieces:

3069bpb41.gif

3069bpb38.gif

When I got home I bought one Caf