Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

I was in a MAJOR Lego building flatline due to wars with my landlord and no heat in this house, but then I started buying myself some sets with what meager cash I did have:

Jabba's prize -(mom sent me it)

The blue Barraki -(2 of them, because they glow)

Green mini car -(3 of them, because of lime green tiles)

10 various matoran -(LAST year's, $1 each at Walmart).

ExoForce Gate Assault -($21, Walmart).

And best of all, the Ultimate Collector's Batmobile... for just $10 at Goodwill. And the bastard was even fully complete, too!

So yeah, my building juices are recharging.

batman.jpg

Edited by JINZONINGEN 73

Tks guys for your answers ;-)

Your welcome!

Also Mutley, do you have a pic of the movie where is shown the 2 troopers piloting that speeder (the one TLC released with the green pattern in the Catamaran set) ?

*yoda*

No :-( , those were the basic troopers. You see them when A) Yoda chops the head off of one X-D.

and B) In the beginning of the super Kashyyk battle sequence....GO!...oops :-$ .

lumiKashyyyk.jpg these are the guys.

On Topic: I will be buying pieces via BL for movie-sets :-) .

Also Mutley, do you have a pic of the movie where is shown the 2 troopers piloting that speeder (the one TLC released with the green pattern in the Catamaran set) ?

*yoda*

I have yet to find a picture of the swamp speeder with pilots. Very annoying! I wonder if anybody here has the ships and vehicle cross-section book from EP3 as that might have what we are after.

Today I got X-D:

2 sets of 7784 The Batmobile Ultimate Collectors' Edition - one for me & one for RAS

3 sets of 6211 Imperial Star Destroyer without minifigs

1 set of 7659 Imperial Landing Craft

1 set of 7654 Droids Battle Pack

copmike

4916 - Creator Animals.

A great little set for brown and tan parts.

A mint copy of the 6000 idea book, with 80% of the stickers that it came with. - $5.

Today I got :

1 set of 6211 Imperial Star Destroyer without minifigs

2 sets of 6210 Jabba

About a week ago I went to my local Toy Center. To my joy, there were all the 2007 sets (except Bionicle, of course, and the Aqua Raiders sets, which aren't even available on S@H Italy right now). I got Claw Crusher, about a week ago. Very nice little set.

Shakar

Today in my mail: one 4883, one 4884, and one 8416. S@H had them on an almost 50 % sale in almost all European countries *sweet*

You really made my day. I

I know its not technically today, but yesterday I went to Skipton and bought from Toymaster/-world (it keeps changing):

4917 Mini Robots

4918 Mini Flyers

8100 Cyclone Defender

8101 Claw Crusher

7774 Crab Crusher

What amazed me about Crab Crusher (it's a great set, btw) is how the box art and the instructions don't necessarily correspond all the time. For example, I was left with 4 stickers. Bear in mind that these couldn't be found on either the box or the instructions. But if i'd followed the instructions, I'd have been left with 5. The box showed the two silver teeth at the front of the crab. The instructions show the silver teeth at the back of the crab (I prefer this). The box and instructions each show the two tubes/pipes at the back of the bub connected in different places, and the trigger piece is different on the box. *wacko*

Anyhow, like I said, great set.

What amazed me about Crab Crusher (it's a great set, btw) is how the box art and the instructions don't necessarily correspond all the time.

Yeay lool, I have the same issue (if we can consider it an issue) with the Tiger Sharck set ;-) The parts colors for the mini gun are different from the box art and in real *wacko* It really doesn't matter IMO since both colors are pretty good looking anyhow ;-)

*yoda*

It really doesn't matter IMO since both colors are pretty good looking anyhow ;-)

It doesn't really bother me either. It happened with the Cyclone Defender as well (on a smaller scale). The instructions show foot stickers, the set includes foot stickers, the box art doesn't.

And I actually had 6 (not 4) stickers left at the end of the Crab Crusher build, with a potential 7 if the instructions had been followed completely. I missed 2 at the bottom of the sheet.

Today in my mail: one 4883, one 4884, and one 8416. S@H had them on an almost 50 % sale in almost all European countries *sweet*

I received my copies of 4883 and 4884 today. Thanks again for your clue, Hobbes! *sweet*

They are still available at S@H... ;-)

I finally bought something again:

Clone Battle Pack

Droid Battle Pack

General Grievous' Starfighter

I just love the new guns *wub*

I have done some shopping today, I bought

6624-1.jpg

and

6680-1.jpg

Two cute little cars from the good old eighties, I bought them both secondhand but in really good as new condition in a little legostore in Alkmaar (Holland) for 8 euro's in total.

Furthermore since it had been discounted 10 percent, and because I like the set I bought set 4939

4939-1.jpg

Three BNSF's, you must be a wealthy cuddly tiger! :-D

I bought some more Lego today, of the internet so it hasn't arrrived yet:

I bought the big firetruck out of the new 7945 firestation (just the truck with the firechief in the driversseat), I already have the firestation and bought the truck for parts to build a regular fire-engine in the same new style.

A bit like the 7239 truck but MUCH more beautiful.