Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

Went to the Lego store with Christmas money in hand today. Got Brudaka, 8270 Technic Rough Terrain Crane, and the Grand Titan (50% off ;-) ).

did you see anything else on sale? what's the special on the calendar for the remaining of dec...and did you get an early calendar for jan/feb?

went to the Lego shop Milton Keynes with my christmas money an bought a couple of the 2007 sets

8270 technic rough terrain crane

Before we went to the States for our christmas vacation I ordered a 6375 Exxon Gas Station and a 483 Alpha-1 Rocket Base (my favorite Space set) on ebay (both boxed and with instructions).

In the States I only bought a 7784 UCS Batmobile on sale ($49.98 instead of $69.99) at a TRU, and a 10156 LEGO Truck (on sale for $4.98 instead of $14.99) and two 10153 9V Train Motors at a LEGO store. Not much else "going on" in the LEGO stores in the States during the holidays :-(

On our flight back (BA) I bought a 2928.

That kinda boring shopping experience was saved by the christmas presents I got :'-)

Got the Nitro Intimidator 8682 a couple days ago. (50% off! X-D ) Today, Thok and Garan. (Both 50% off! X-D )

I love after Christmas sales. *wub*

did you see anything else on sale? what's the special on the calendar for the remaining of dec...and did you get an early calendar for jan/feb?

They also had the other $15 Exo-Force mecha, Gate assault, some Piraka (lots of brown), some matoran (more brown), holiday items, and some others. I'm not sure on the specials.

i got the nitro set too. in addition ialso bot the wlvsbw EF set and mindstorm for 50% off. :-P that's $125 for mindstorm! wohooo... i was a few days late though for the after xmas sales...so i missed out on the rest of the lego sets that were on sale. :-(

Just started my SW Bonanza yesterday :-P

Got one of every set (except the droid army set which was not yet arrived). I really do love those sets *wub*

On the OT sets, one thing that I sincerely love is the right use of colours (for once): the AT-ST, Y-Wing and ILC are perfect.

I modded a tiny bit the ILC on the top to make it smoother (just added some white tiles - nothing too fancy but it really looks way better ;-) ).

I also added one white round brick on the engines of the Y-Wing like I did with the old version.

Otherwise, no other mods whatsoever which is rather rare for me :-D

Regarding the PT sets, the Grevious fighter is way better than I expected !! The design is great - especially how the front slides to open the cokpit *y* ). I just think that putting brown and tan on this ship is crappy :-( I might replace all those brown and tan parts all in grey, but since I don't have the parts, I will leave it for another time hehe. Nothing to worry since its not an OT set ;-)

*yoda*

Go the new AT-ST, it's pretty sweet, I like it alot, and I figured out how to make it walk/run.

At my store, they had only one AT-ST left (the one I got X-D ) the Y-wing and the ILC. I only had money for the AT-ST so that's what I got.

I just bought the Viking Double Catapult versus the Armored Ofnir Dragon:

7021-1.jpg

I'm planning to buy some more viking sets soon.

I simply contined my SW Bonanza with:

* another Y-Wing

* 2 AT-STs ;-) (those pilots are so fantastic *wub* )

TRU still didn't receive all the small MF packs yet !! Oh well, this will leave more hunting to do hehe

SW ON !!

*yoda*

I just think that putting brown and tan on this ship is crappy :-( I might replace all those brown and tan parts all in grey, but since I don't have the parts, I will leave it for another time hehe.

Actually, the brown and tan are supposed to be there:

belbullab22.jpg

Ah Ok tks my young Padawan ;-)

Brainbox, when I saw it on ROTS I thought it was grey and dark blue for some reasons :-D So I guess I do NOT need to mod it hehe !! Yeay, what a gain of time/parts

*yoda*

The SW bonanza continues !! Bloody TRU were nearly out of all those great MF packs >:-( I got the last 4 remaining droid packs (no more clonies *sing* ). Those things are selling so well *sweet* We can definitly expect a lot more of this in the future !!

I also got the 3 smaller Aqua raider sets !! Oh boy I LOVE that theme *wub* And one of the best part is that there are NO stickers :-D Yep indeed, only printed parts !!

*yoda*

I also got the 3 smaller Aqua raider sets !! Oh boy I LOVE that theme *wub* And one of the best part is that there are NO stickers :-D Yep indeed, only printed parts !!

I think are actually stickers in the biggest sub set. (the 60

I just placed an order for the Batcave 7783 today.

It was on sale for 629kr. which is 30% off.

Now I only need Arkham Asylum to complete my collection of Batman sets.

So if anyone have a spare Arkham, or have seen one on sale somewhere, then I would be really interested in buying one!

And the SW bonanza continues :-D

Since needed to do the sales to find some bed sheets, I went to the Lego corner of the Galleries and snatched the last 4 remaining Clonies pack :-P My armies are growing !! yeay !!!

Now I need 2 more ILCs, 2 more AT-STs and a couple of those MF packs ;-)

BTW I have a question regarding the names of those ROTS clonies. Here is what Lego said so far

* White = clone trooper & aerial trooper

* Yellow = Star Corps trooper

* Red = Shock trooper

* blue = pilots

But what are the names of the: green, dark red ??

*yoda*

The red clone trooper is Commander Thire. The green troopers are unaccurate. The insigna should be blue, then it would be Commander Appo. That or it could be Commander Gree. If it is the one with the scout-trooper helmet, I don't think anyone knows its name, I've never heard of it.

The red clone trooper is Commander Thire. The green troopers are unaccurate. The insigna should be blue, then it would be Commander Appo. That or it could be Commander Gree. If it is the one with the scout-trooper helmet, I don't think anyone knows its name, I've never heard of it.

Ok, I even have to get this straight myself.

* Thire and generic shocktroopers have the same armor.

* Lego wants it to be the generic shocktrooper.

* The guy with the sand green helmet is called a Kashyyyk Trooper by TLC but is actually a generic AT-PT AT-RT diver.

* The guy driving the scout walker (AT-.......RT) is totally fictonal as he has a normal Ep. 3 clone trooper armor but the dark red makings of Commander Neo, Noe, NEYO.

* Lego put this 'Neyo guy' on the AT-RT when they had already made one on a bike in the tank thing simply because they are retards and don't care about which weird sci-fi dude with big gun goes were, and neither do kids, the targeted audience.

* NEYO is visible for a few SECONDS in episode 3 killing some creepy alien jedi on a speeder bike.

* The green dudes are reffered to by lego simply as "Clone Troopers". I haven't seen official Lucas green dudes like them.

I think that's it....

this is the correct at-rt driver. lego does not seem to have made him yet *sad*

eu_bg.jpg

and this seems to be a barc speeder rider, as this uniform was seen twice in EP3. so he sould have come with the turbo tank set. 8-|

eu_bg.jpg

the green clone is as yet undetermined. :-/

sw129.jpg

The green clone is inaccurate. It doesn't exist. The markings should be for Commander Appo, who has blue markings.(REMBER!!!!!:Even though it says Commander Appo, that means that it's not just one person!) The AT-RT is yet to be made, nothing from lego, though, I have seen a fan made helmet of the driver. Commander Neyo, the markings are right, everything bout the fig is right, cept the helmet.

Commander Neyo was just one clone that has been picked out of obscurity from EP3. The markings on his uniform seem to be the same on all BARC speeder riders as these 2 pictures show

movie_bg.jpg

movie_bg.jpg

Anyway back to topic i received a parts order from BL today and ordered 3 more v-wings

Tks guys for your answers ;-) Beeing an OT fan, I have difficulties with all the ranking chromatics !!

this is the correct at-rt driver. lego does not seem to have made him yet *sad*

eu_bg.jpg

Well IMO, I think thats the Kashyyyk TLC released with the CTT. And they should have included one in the MF set !! To be more accurate I need one per AT-RT (meaning I need 4 others *wacko* ).

Also Mutley, do you have a pic of the movie where is shown the 2 troopers piloting that speeder (the one TLC released with the green pattern in the Catamaran set) ?

*yoda*