Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

Bought the Ostrich Race set from the Prince of Persia line; the ostriches are mainly what I wanted, but the other pieces were a bonus I guess. :tongue:

I ordered these off of Amazon.co.uk:

7570 Ostrich Races x2

7569 Hassansins Hide-out x1

For £40, and I cannot wait for them to arrive! :thumbup:

They arrived today! :cry_happy: I really love the Ostriches!

My BrickForge... AND My BrickArms... AND My Christo7108... Arrived! Big day for me. :tongue:

Finally purchased 10193 Medieval Market Village last night. I went by the LEGO store but they didn't have it in stock. The sales-girl told me it was going to be discontinued soon (not sure how reliable that news is), so I went ahead and ordered it through their store. I ordered the 7078 King's Battle Chariot, too, just to complete my Fantasy Castle collection. Best part -- they waived shipping and still gave me the VIP points.

Oh yeah, I also bought 7684 Pig Farm & Tractor.

I will love to provide a picture of what I have bought today. I am truly very happy with my purchase today, after going down to collect my order. Right now, I own the complete series of Prince of Persia. :wub::wub::wub:

What I have gotten,

3 x Desert Attack

2 x Ostrich Race

2 x Fight for the Dagger

1 x Quest against Time

1 x Battle of Alamut

Edit, photo now added.

090410_1.jpg

Edited by WhiteFang

What I have gotten,

3 x Desert Attack

2 x Ostrich Race

2 x Fight for the Dagger

1 x Quest against Time

1 x Battle of Alamut

Nice, I'm probably going to get the same.

My first ever LEGO purchase as an aspiring AFOL, which arrived today, is a lot of 3 sealed and never opened vintage sets:

6018 - Battle Dragon

6018-1.1121482368.jpg

6257 - Castaway's Raft

6257-1.1143168270.jpg

6260 - Shipwreck Island

6260-1.1139541032.jpg

...though I'm considering re-selling the two Pirate sets, as I mainly bought the lot for the Castle set (and already have 6257 from my childhood days).

But a nice little nostalgic purchase overall, I always wanted some kind of Castle boat when I was a kid but never managed to get one. :classic:

It wasn't today, but I got back too late yesterday to post it. :classic:

8091 Republic Swamp Speeder

I would of built it by now, but I'm going to wait until I return from holiday so that I can do a review of it.

If anyone saw a tall person with bushy brown hair with that set and a ARC-170 (which I decided not to buy, would take up too much room in the bags!!) in the Downtown Disney Lego store, that was me. :p

Edited by Calanon

Forgot to post this yesterday but i bought the Fairy Keychain and ostrich races. Also filled up two free pick a brick cups from last months Lego store sale.

LegoGalactus

I'm spending too much cash on Lego....

4484 Mini X-Wing & Tie Advanced set, unopened!

and two Imperial Guards to finish off my USC Star Destroyer display.

LEGO Prince of Persia:

Hassansins Hide-out

The Ostrich Race

The Fight for the Dagger

Ordered from Bricklink, can't wait 'til they get here. Only 1 each at the moment, very likely to pick up more when I see them in stores.

The other day I order from LEGO.com a brick separator, Imperial Royal Guard key-chain, & PaB order now I am waiting for it to get here.

I bought the Republic Swamp Speeder and the Fight for the Dagger for my birthday. I am planning on picking up Desert Attack.

I just won a bid for 10 bluecoats on Ebay, for $32. :thumbup: For the Bayonets at Dawn contest.

Edited by Alex the Great

I bought a lot. Since I live nowhere near a lego store I figured I would make it worth the trip.

I got two large PAB cups. I bought 5970 and a third silver stormtrooper because they are now discontinued. I got a Valentine's day rose and 2 Brick journal magazines. I got two royal guards and 2 of the power miner rock monster key chains on sale as well as the two discounted magnet sets. I also got the messed up "Admiral Ackmar" magnet set , the spaceman and the santa key chain. Not really lego, but I also got 5 new display cases for some of my minifigures.

BTW: They also already had the Master Builder Bar.

There was a building event that LEGO Greece organised in the city that I live and there also was a small shop for shopping there. So I bought the 3180 Octan Tanker and the 8073 Manta warrior. (Looks cool!) :thumbup:

My first order from BrickLink! The parts are to finish off a set with missing pieces. :thumbup:

I got the pig farm and the ostritch race sets. I thought that they would turn up in The Entertainer as soon as they were on S@H