Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

I am supposed to be saving up for the Emerald Night train but I decided that my airport needed a fire truck so I brought 7891 Airport Truck for about £8 inc postage on E-bay.

Back to saving now, unless I get anymore stupid ideas.

Just got back from shopping:

--

:sweet::sweet:

Don't you just love pork? :devil:

Finally, the Greek get his Gyros :tongue:

Congratulations on getting this set so early, I thought it wouldn't be out until March. :thumbup:

I received my VW Beetle :classic: My collection of Exclusives is steadily growing....

Finally, the Greek get his Gyros :tongue:

:laugh::laugh:

That really made me laugh!

Gyros ON! :thumbup:

Actually, it's time for lunch. Hmmm.... :wink:

Congratulations on getting this set so early, I thought it wouldn't be out until March. :thumbup:

I was also surprised when I saw it. I was going for the new small plane, the small car and the repair truck but they were expecting those next week. So, since I had already bought the Farm set two weeks ago, I couldn't resist on this.

Nothing today, but yesterday I came home with a 7626 Jungle Cutter (on sale for € 29,99), a 7990 Cement Mixer and a 7890 Ambulance. I was surprised to find a 2006 set new in box in a toy store. Must have been on the shelf for ages. Box is still in good shape with onyl minor creasing on the front.

The mail man just left after bringing a small box with Daily Mirror promo sets that I ordered including 30000 Doctor with Car, 30001 Fireman's Car, 30003 Steam Roller, 2x 4899 Tractor (with a tan fedora) and 5625 Police 4 x 4.

I bought two Snow Trooper Battle Packs today. I also ordered some white and grey Military Helmets of Brickforge. You know where that is going.......war comic in the snow coming soon. :grin: Seriously, I wil try to complete it this time! :tongue:

Bought the Gold Heist space police set, and traded with another Fan of Lego in my town for some bangin' classic pieces (large Blacktron wall panels+corner window :wub: )!

not today but recently bought 8480 (MISB), last weekend. I am VERY surprised to see how new it was. VERY CLEAN! I AM HAPPY! WOOHOO!

I went to lego shop today,I went to pick a brick and got 566 clear 1by2 pieces and some flowers

Finally found 8091 Luke's Landspeeder the other day; and on the same night I purchased an 8964 Titanium Command Rig.

Put together the Landspeeder immediately, but the Command Rig will have to wait a few weekends -- very busy right now.

I bought three small sets from the refund of a bionicle I got from my uncle and aunt. They are:

Pirates- 6239 Cannon Battle

Indy- 7195 Ambush in Cairo

Atlantis- 8057 Wreck Raider

I got the 8019 Republic Attack Shuttle for $30 (it was on clearance).
Wow, really? :oh3: Which store did you find it at? Target?

I just gave myself an early B-day present and ordered some hard-to-find sets from S@H: Ambush in Cairo, Swamp Speeder, and RGS. :sweet: And I got a free sharkman keychain with it. :thumbup:

EDIT: I just revieved an email saying that the order has been shipped, excluding the swamp speeder (which is backordered til March 20 :hmpf_bad: ). What is interesting is that the RGS's availability on S@H still says "Backorders accepted. Expected ship date February 14". I guess I got lucky. :thumbup:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

I didn't buy anything myself today, but my son (4 years old) gave me the Lego City Small Car (3177) for my birthday, with the remark: "Daddy, I will built this for you so it is ready when you come from work" :grin:

I've been going battle pack crazy.

In the last few days I've bought 3 of the toy story green army men packs.

2 rebel snow battle packs

2 imperials snow battle packs

and the freeco speeder.

Sorry for the poor naming, I'm just too lazy to go get the set numbers I guess.

I just stopped at Wal-Mart to get oil to change the oil on my car and my wifes adn to my surprise they had some indie sets so I picked up

7196-1.gif

Chauchilla Cemetery Battle

and

7195-1.gif

Ambush in Cairo

Woot, I'm on a spending spree lately.

Woot, I'm on a spending spree lately.

Keep spending, you'll never regret it.

All the money I make, about $200 bucks a month during the winter months, goes toward Lego. (Excluding junk food!)

P.S. When you can't make a bill payment, tell your wife that you were trying to help the economy get through the recession :tongue:

My town has needed a bank for a long time so when I seen THIS I had to get it. Last time I seen one of these on e-bay it went for over £20 so I think I got a good bargain. Not bothered about a box. Plus I have some spare bank window, safe and money for this set so I can expand this and make it bigger.

6566-1.jpg

Edited by sebby