Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

I just placed three Bricklink orders for a special secret project of mine. It needs a lot of Dark Red and Pearl Gold :hmpf:

You're building a nice pirate ship aren't you? :grin:

I can expect a nice BrickLink order this week. Hopefully I can finally finish the problem I'm struggling with for months already.

And of course there are some nice extra bricks, always nice to have. :sweet:

That's a great set!

Couldn't agree more. The truck is detailed to the bone chassis but the price seemed a bit steep (€45). The 7747 Wind Turbine Transport was also on the shelf there. :wub:

Must resist...must resist...must resist...

I ordered three more Droid Tanks and three more Clone BPs with the Boots 3 for 2 offer. So that is...

Edited by Jammiedodger714

I finally got the Midi scale Millenium Falcon.

And my Bricklink order arrived so I can build the new AT ST (I can't afford the whole Endor Set if I'm to save for the Tantive IV :cry_sad: but I had to have that new AT ST. That thing is a beauty :wub: )

Edited by yellost

Spent $123.62 USD (Including shipping) on a BL Store :sweet:

Mainly parts for upcoming Mafia/Mystery games I'll be co-hosting :devil::sweet:

Edited by Darth_Legois

I've placed two orders for MISB Orient Expedition sets today: 7422 Airplane + 7423 Mountain Sleigh + 7424 Small Car, and 7409 Secret of the Tomb + 7412 Yeti's Hideout.

I love'em! :tongue:

I bought some pieces from a Pick-A-Brick today, in Sweden! *oh2*:sweet: (we usually don't have those kind of things)

Well, Sweden style PaB means a big cardboard box with lots of mixed up bricks of various interest which you pay for by weight. I got this for 25 SEK ($3.5):

lego_pab_001.jpg

And I got Brickbeard's Bounty for about 17% less then S@H price, + coupons for 140 SEK which I probably will use for IJ Temple of Doom

Good LEGO day today! :laugh:

I ordered a bunch of 2x2 plates to make stairs, then I just checked and 2x3 plates are cheaper by 2 cents!. I could have easily adjusted the design to save some money. Oh well. Also a 2x8 plate is 2 cents more than a 2x10 plate. =(. I could have readjusted my designs to save me minor amounts of money.

Well their free shipping offer is ending soon, so I probably won't make any orders anytime soon. IIRC its 5 USD shipping per 25USD on an order. Seems steep to me.

I ordered a bunch of red slopes, and gray bricks to make a tower. plates for staircase, and some brown bricks for ground.

I ordered a bunch of 2x2 plates to make stairs, then I just checked and 2x3 plates are cheaper by 2 cents!. I could have easily adjusted the design to save some money. Oh well. Also a 2x8 plate is 2 cents more than a 2x10 plate. =(. I could have readjusted my designs to save me minor amounts of money.

Well their free shipping offer is ending soon, so I probably won't make any orders anytime soon. IIRC its 5 USD shipping per 25USD on an order. Seems steep to me.

I ordered a bunch of red slopes, and gray bricks to make a tower. plates for staircase, and some brown bricks for ground.

This really does not deserve a separate thread. I will merge it with 'What did yiu buy today?'

Yesterday I've bought the Lego Technic 8265 for only 39 (!) euro...

I ordered three more Droid Tanks and three more Clone BPs with the Boots 3 for 2 offer. So that is...�64! :thumbup:

In total, now, I have: four Droid Tanks and ten Clone BPs!

:cry_happy:

Boots has a 3 for 2 thing going?

And more importantly, Boots have Lego???

I might actually have to go in there next week. I thought they only did cosmetics and gifty crap. Pretty sure the local one does. I'll see Monday.

New TK Maxx opening here next week, too. I hear they're good.

I got the big Agents robot today, just finished building it. Fantastic set, loads of stuff to do with it and a buttload of excellent pieces in there.

Hmm, so Boots does have Lego. Well, I'll be. And the sale applies too, but all they had was Echo Base and that yellow Creator airplane and I'm not that interested in either.

For those interested, the Agents robot is currently going up against my Dan Hibiki action figure. This could go either way, folks.

Edited by Dunjohn

I bought a 7658 Y-Wing for 30 bucks at a BL store. There is no box but that's 20 off the retail! :wub: I also got a Tusken for next year's Landspeeder for 5 bucks. Nice little haul for me. :grin:

Handfulls of Lego Dogs :thumbup:

I also got some random things in PaB. A magnet set and Drawbridge Attack. And Two large shopping bags with Lego things on.

:wub: Legoland

7641 City Corner.

Haven't opened it yet but as far as I can tell from the box it looks great!

P.S

@ Peppermint_M

I've just noticed the last phrase in you signature and it really made me smile. :classic:

Another ~$10 Bricklink order, though I really need to get an Advent Calendar for my niece before they sell out. :sadnew:

At the last time i bought a lot of different things and of course LEGO too.

-7672 Rouge Shadow

ilmRogueShadow_box.jpg

-4 Snowtroopers (now I have eight)

-1 Stormtrooper

-2 Juno Eclipse

I just bought 5 right hand switchpoints for the 9v train in old grey for only 40 euros. I thought that was quite a good deal!

I ordered the Pirate Advent Calender a couple days back. :thumbup:

When I say I, I mean my dad. :tongue: