Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

I recently received my Bricklink order containing a whole pile of light grey bricks for my upcoming projects. The guy was a little late in sending it, but I did not mind. Anyway, I was delighted to find in the package Slave I Bag Charm, sealed in its box and all! I think it's really neat, and I really appreciate the thought from the guy. You can't purchase these things in NZ, so I am very pleased to finally have one. :wub:

Dacta 9353 and 9354 for US $101 altogether (including shipping and handling) from an ebay seller. I thought it was a very sweet deal.

Edited by lego townie

Just picked up Darth Vader's Tie Fighter, and a Hyena Bomber (25% off at Argos)

Not strictly today, but at the weekend I came across a promo cardboard display stand, full of 2008 impulse sets. About 3 minutes later it didn't have any of the Knight sets (I bought all 8 and a Good Wizard for good measure). Buoyed by this unexpected find, I treated myself to the Dozer to celebrate!

:classic:

cheers,

timbutnice

x2 Clone Walker BP's one for me one for my friend. $15.70 each on sale at Kmart. [15% Off LEGO] :classic:

You have...friends? Unless you ment it was for me? :tongue: Jk Jk :grin:

$15.70! wow I must get the droid one then! But I don't know when I'll have the time to go :sceptic:

I just ordered the clone wars magnet set. Such great minifigures :cry_happy: . Should be here by tuesday. I'll try to post a review (or, as much of a review as you can of magnets :tongue: ).

I just received a nice small package from Bricklink, which had some light gray bricks, brown bricks, light flesh sausages, and a Harry Potter torso. I also placed a rather large order on Bricklink. God, I love Bricklink!

I have been very lucky.

An e-bay purchase of assorted bricks (5kg) contained 7126 and 8007 complete. And some ninja stuff and probably some more sets. But it will take time to sort it all.

To my surprise I really like the C-3PO for some reason it didn't appeal to me on paper but in real life its rather adorable.

I just bought 6239 Cannon Battle, my first 2009 set. It's nice to see that we in NZ are finally getting the first wave. I only bought something small because I'm planning on getting my Falcon and General Grievous sets in a few weeks. :thumbup:

Anyway, I truly do love the new pirates, and at 12.99NZD, this is a pretty good buy in my book. I didn't see either of the impulse sets, but they should arrive eventually too, I hope.

6192 pirate building set x2, 8396 soldier's arsenal x4, 8397 pirate survival x2.

oh and this arrived at my door yesterday...

3276607352_79b9d152f8_m.jpg

Here's a very big hint as to what it is...

3276607378_5c8a07873f_m.jpg

I haven't built it yet, but I bet its worth every penny I spent.

I just bought the 7738 Coast Guard Helicopter.Great set i must say! I've also purchased the 7235 Police Motorcycle (i have 4 now) and the small 7241 Fire car.

Two weeks ago was the good deal: 6239 Cannon Battle, 8396 Soldier's Arsenal, 8398 BBQ Stand, 8401 Minifigure Collection, 7630 Front-End Loader and 7990 Cement Mixer.

Well, it's been a good deal of time since I posted here. I think since then I've bought the following:

Shanghai Chase

Fight on the Flying Wing

Clone Trooper Walker

Oh, that's it? Wow, I'm not doing too good then :laugh:

Batbrick Away! :devil:

It has been a long time since I posted in this thread and in the mean time many Legosets have been gathered.

The latest set I have acquired is the 10193 Medieval Marketvillage, I traded it for an MISB 2140 Roadside Assistance Crew I had lying around in my house.

:classic:

Today I took a trip out to my local Toy retailer and paid off my lay-by. Now, the UCS Millennium Falcon is mine! Muhahaha! :devil: I am truly looking forward to building it, I have already opened up the box and taken a look at the massive instruction manual. An excellent buy in my opinion, at only 800NZD (20% off the NZ retail price). I'm sure it will meet my expectations. :wub:

I also purchased the 10186 General Grevious statue, which looks very sweet. You've got to love those exposed organs. :grin:

Just got back from the LEGO Store

For me:

Winter issue of Brick Journal

One large Pick-a-Brick cup

For the LEGO club that I run for neighborhood boys.

4 copies of the Racers Chase Set (2 cars and a copter)

One small pick-a-brick cup

You have...friends? Unless you ment it was for me? :tongue: Jk Jk :grin:

$15.70! wow I must get the droid one then! But I don't know when I'll have the time to go :sceptic:

LOL...Yes I have some [a] TFOL friend besides YOU. :tongue::laugh:

Yeah I was thinking of getting another Clone and maybe a Droid BP but with the news of the V19 being down to $55 I dont think so... :tongue:

Well, it's been a good deal of time since I posted here. I think since then I've bought the following:

Shanghai Chase

Fight on the Flying Wing

Clone Trooper Walker

Oh, that's it? Wow, I'm not doing too good then :laugh:

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Nice, Is the Shanghai chase anygood? :sweet:

Today I got Zesk. Definately over priced IMO :sceptic:

But still a greatt little fun guy :thumbup:

Zesk? Im guessing bionic-crap... :tongue:

My lovely magnet sets arrived this morning, thanks Natelite. I revceived the dooku/yoda/ mace and obi/chewie/vader ones and they look brilliant.

LOL...Yes I have some [a] TFOL friend besides YOU. :tongue::laugh:

Yeah I was thinking of getting another Clone and maybe a Droid BP but with the news of the V19 being down to $55 I dont think so... :tongue:

Nice, Is the Shanghai chase anygood? :sweet:

Zesk? Im guessing bionic-crap... :tongue:

Yess some bionicle crap. I only like 4 of them out of the line in the past..well ever :tongue:

Hmm V-19 sounds tempting :sceptic: