Kikuichimonji

What did you buy today?

Target exclusive minifigure box-for Superboy mostly(traded Bricktober Vintage Minifigure Collection)

3 Phase 1 clones, white armor

Spent a little too much over the last few days... :blush:

On Monday:

The Munchos and the Glorp Corp Mixels from Sainsbury's, £2.39 each

On Tuesday:

Star Wars: The Dark Side book from The Works, £7

On Wednesday:

The Simpsons House and three free Simpsons Series 2 minifigures from the Lego store, £179.99

And on Thursday:

Nine Simpsons Series 2 minifigures from Argos, 99p each

The Ecto-1, Thanksgiving Feast, Weldos mixels, and a small PAB cup from the Lego store, £69.something

My excuse? My birthday's next week. :grin:

I wanted to buy Heartlake Grand Hotel at (almost) 50% off in a supermarket today. Unfortunately it was sold out. What to do? Next supermarket is far away. So I called my parents and asked if the could make a try in their supermarket. They would, and so my father went looking for a Friends' set for his adult son :laugh: And had luck. I cannot wait to get it, so many interesting pieces.

Pretty much an impulse buy, the Technic 42030 Volvo Loader. Always kind of wanted it but the price was a bit steep, until I saw it today at Smyths reduced by £40. I caved in!

I've finally decided to buy The Tumbler. I don't have room for it so I'll leave it in the box for now... Just wanted to make sure that I got it before it was retired.

Next up: The Mystery Machine & Big Bang Theory

Not exactly Lego, but I bought a new plastic storage container with removable trays/boxes, bigger than the ones I currently use, to store my parts.

I found some series 10 minifigures in a shop on the weekend and picked up 3 medusas (must have been more than one box at some point?), grandad (i was missing him) and two revolutionary soldiers (still want to army build that one), no sign of bee girl or mr gold though... also got a hotdog guy (the other half is army building him, still) and ned flanders. And they were selling the advent calendars cheaply too so I grabbed the city (for me) and starwars one (for the other half). I am still not meant to be buying lego

Today my LEGO train super pack 66493 arrived :classic: Last week I also bought PF to motorize my Emerald Night.

I bought Rey's Speeder last night. I'm quite pleased with my decision.

Just got 2 Keychains for me and my girlfriend (C3PO and Darth Vader) and 2 of the Santas Visit sets to build them into one (happened already also :D )

I also just bought today the recent Treasure ISland set.

Hit the Double VIP points hard yesterday, some early Christmas shopping. :classic:

-Mystery Machine

-Minecraft The Dungeon

-Speed Champions Finish Line

-Ecto-1 (Damaged Box- +200 bonus VIP points :sweet:)

-Speed Champions Porsche

-Poe's X-Wing

-Heartlake Food Market

-2 PaB cups (1 large, 1 small)

-2 Calendars and 2 Gingerbread houses

Sat in the store eyeing the Red 5 but didn't pull the trigger. I'd spent enough for one day. :tongue:

Edited by mediumsnowman

Not quite today, but this week I ordered 42033 and 42036 and got them on Thursday.

Just ordered an Elves set, Farran and the Crystal Hollow and a blind bag minifigure from series 14

Edited by Blue_Bird

Today, Bunny & Babies for my little one (he loves bunnies). This week; TMNT Karai's Bike Escape, Creator Emerald Express, Santa's Visit, Naida's Epic Adventure Ship, and Marvel Carnage's Shield Sky Attack for my son for christmas. Lord of the Rings Council of Elrond, The Hobbit Mirkwood Elf Army, and Sleeping Beauty's Royal Bedroom for myself.

Finally bit the bullet on 5002145 Rocket Raccoon from my local third party store. Glad I did, the printing is great-arm AND leg printing! Bought a few odds & ends as well for the city. I now have a full block of sidewalks, sans Modulars.

Bought a tub of LEGO off Craigslist and it contains a complete Diagon Alley and the majority of a Hogwarts Castle. And that was just stuff laying on top of all the loose bricks.

60128 Police Pursuit

Went in hoping to find 60117 Van & Caravan, the new van looks great. I really gotta stop with the impulse buys...but the new cop car...and I got the torch piece now.