Sign in to follow this  
BlueDragonZ

LEGO Shop FREE Shipping w/$99 purchase !

LegoShop.com is currently offering FREE Shipping this holiday season if you spend $99 or more !

Great time to pick up their exclusive sets now such as the Tantive IV and Death Star.

Enjoy ! :classic:

Update The free shipping applies only to USA & Canada.

Edited by BlueDragonZ

Wow, thanks - but this belongs in the BSTF Forum.

So I'll move this

This is great news, thanks for sharing!

Except it's only for the US.

Sheesh! I hate when I get my hopes up, only to discover that some members around here think that "if it's the US then it's the world."

Some of us live in Europe or another non-US country :hmpf:

:tongue:

Sheesh! I hate when I get my hopes up, only to discover that some members around here think that "if it's the US then it's the world."

That sucks big time :thumbdown: I'm getting the new Imperial Ship for Christmas and I was hoping for an offer like such, but I guess not :sceptic:

No! I got my hopes up cause shipping to New Zealand is incredibly expensive. :cry_sad:

Why is it always US, there are other LEGO fans elsewhere in the world, and the shipping prices are way too high, it would be nice for them to actually do a promo like this once a year (at least) for non-US LEGO fans.

Aw, I was looking forward to this. Shipping is so pricey in the UK especially with larger £70+ sets.

And Canada.... :grin:. Ultimately, I think it's a better deal for us Canadians, because we have to buy less to get the free shipping.

Exactly what I was going to say :tongue:

Lucky US :cry_sad:

CommanderFox

Edited by CommanderFox

I've edited the topic title to make this clearer for all us non North American buyers :wink:

BWAHAHA! Now I can finally buy that 10188 Death Star I've been saving up for for months. Too bad I need Christmas money to pay for the last little bit. :cry_sad:

Thanks for the news; it's a shame this offer doesn't apply to anywhere else.

Thanks for posting this great news for us North Americans, BlueDragonZ!

I don't think that I'll be getting anything that expensive, but free shipping is still a good deal for others!

I hate how most of the LEGO S@H deals are for NA only though - we get lower prices on LEGO and good offers, while the other countries suffer in pain!

BWAHAHA! Now I can finally buy that 10188 Death Star I've been saving up for for months. Too bad I need Christmas money to pay for the last little bit. :cry_sad:
Wow, good for you! I myself would love to get that set, but it's just so darn expensive! If I did get it, I wouldn't be able to get any LEGO sets for all of 2010!

I also wouldn't have enough space to put it anywhere. :look:

If you get it, do you plan on making a huge review for all of us to enjoy? :wink:

Edited by ILikePi

Considering that they crush everything I order from them, free shipping is about the only way I can justify ordering. I'm certainly not going to pay them extra for the privilege. :laugh:

Word of advice... if you're ordering 2 large sets that can each qualify for free shipping, order them seperately or they will put them on top of each other with 10,000 air pillows and the result will be at least one ruined set, if not both. Though honestly, there's no guarantee either way, they are amazingly skilled at destruction.

Don't believe me?

7997_01_lego_shop_at_home.jpg

7997_05_lego_shop_at_home.jpg

8967_01_lego_shop_at_home.jpg

Lovely, aren't they? :hmpf:

Lovely, aren't they? :hmpf:

No, sorry, I wouldn't classify that Agents set as lovely. :grin:

Seriously: Those look terrible, so this may be one benefit that Europeans have over Americans, because I've always received my boxes from S@H in very good condition. They use very sturdy outer boxes here.

Just to let everyone know, if you go to a LEGO store, you can get them to ship it to the store for free. It may take a bit longer, but you spend less on shipping. I did that with my Death Star.

So this applies to the US and Canada only?

No problem *goes to Shop at Home to buy multiple pirate advent calendars* Muhahaha! :devil:

I just got my Holiday 2009 LEGO Catalog today, and I found two deals for the holiday season!

Save Big This Holiday Season!

Buy ANY 2 of the items listed below, Get 15% off!

Buy ANY 3 or more of the items listed below, Get 25% off!

1. 10185 Green Grocer
  2. 10187 Volkswagen Beetle
  3. 6241 Loot Island
  4. 7746 Single Drum Roller

FREE 8031 Mini V-19 Torrent™ with purchase!

Get a FREE Mini V-19 Torrent™ when you purchase 7676 Republic Attack Gunship™ or 8019 Republic Attack Shuttle™ featured on page 63! While supplies last only.

EDIT: Yellow changed to orange so the set names can be viewed without highlighting the words.

Both deals run through December 31, too!

Offers valid for both the US and Canada.

The catalog also says that the offers are only valid from purchases made through the LEGO Catalog and at shop.LEGO.com.

Edited by ILikePi

Sign in to follow this