Sign in to follow this  
Captain'Spaulding

Steampunk attack from sea...

Steampunk! I just made this one to try to used many diferent colors in one MOC, and make a beach whit SNOT technique. I've made a story for this, but it's too hard for me to translate, sorry. The captain try to find his childr who as been kidnapted by the vilain (in black). The party just started, fight! Fight! Fight!!!

Hope you like it.

moc_pl19.jpg

moc_pl18.jpg

moc_pl21.jpg

moc_pl22.jpg

moc_pl22.jpg

moc_pl17.jpg

moc_pl12.jpg

moc_pl15.jpg

moc_pl16.jpg

moc_pl14.jpg

moc_pl13.jpg

moc_pl10.jpg

moc_pl10.jpg

Close view and bot whit heavy weapon assault:

bateau10.jpg

bateau11.jpg

bateau14.jpg

bateau15.jpg

heavy_10.jpg

(Landing?)whitout minifigs:

steamp14.jpg

steamp13.jpg

The bad guys:

steamp12.jpg

steamp11.jpg

I've made a "black box" because I don't have a lot of pieces... The technics serves to nothing, just for steampunk details!

projet11.jpg

projet10.jpg

Hello!

That's an outstanding scenery! The snot technique to do a mosaic-like landscape is a great touch! And the socket itself is a creation of its own with all the gears, bones and skulls. :classic: There's one thing that amazes me most. You found a use for old and yellowed blue bricks! Simply fantastic that is! :sweet:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Hello!

That's an outstanding scenery! The snot technique to do a mosaic-like landscape is a great touch! And the socket itself is a creation of its own with all the gears, bones and skulls. :classic: There's one thing that amazes me most. You found a use for old and yellowed blue bricks! Simply fantastic that is! :sweet:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Thanks! I can't throw my older blue bricks, they are very used sure, but they're my first blue pieces... love them better than new one I've got...

Some say that the landscape is to much regular(plat) Maybe i should change that... But I've destroy it, I can't build a lot of thinks whithout braking old one... I've got a small collection than other in this forum... I do whit what I've got.

Cheers,

Capt'n Spaulding

Holy Cow, your frame if nothing else is just stunning.

I appreciate the break down pics, it let me know how you did the smooth water without tiles. This is probably common practice but I'm not a MOC'r so I didn't know.

Splendic work, I love all the details and the guy on the shore just looks like he's ready for a battle.

That's fantastic. The mini-figures are great and so is the ship but the platform.box you have built is really wonderful and the ocean and sand is amazing. My favorite touch has to be the wet sand to dry sand transition that you have created. Great idea to do it the way you did. I like this a lot.

The black box sure adds to the creation... Really digging that boat, very steampunk-ish, the minifigs are great as well. Keep up the great work! ~LW 8~

Holy Cow, your frame if nothing else is just stunning.

I appreciate the break down pics, it let me know how you did the smooth water without tiles. This is probably common practice but I'm not a MOC'r so I didn't know.

Splendic work, I love all the details and the guy on the shore just looks like he's ready for a battle.

That's a joke for french people like me who speak english like cow? :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Tanks for comment every one! Realy like a lot... Bien que ce ne soit pas facile de tout comprendre :sceptic:

Great Job,

Your creation is defintely one that rewards a closer look. I see new things every time. Nice job mixing european and asian elements. The banners and banner stand is nice and creepy. The display stand with gears is a very nice touch to remind the viewer of what kind of universe they are looking into. Additionally, I would not thought of putting the dwarf beard on the pirate captian, I will definitely be stealing that one.

One question, I assume the ninja is on the "shore" side, why is he further out in the water than the invaders?

Fantastic Captain'Spaulding! I love the box look and the technic and skull on the sides work really well as a display piece. A very unusual but very effective design, the actual scene is just as perfect. I love the look of the steampunk boats and robots, and the foliage with skull signpost is a wonderful touch!

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Very nice MOC. I like the mix of Asian into the MOC ... that is very Steam Punk. The smoke effect on the boat is good too.

Wow, this is an amazing MOC! :thumbup:

I like the idea of making it into a box. The sides are very detailed and Steampunky!

The SNOT waters and sand are very cool! The use of different colors makes it good to look at. :wub:

The boat looks like it's chock-full of many miniature details - interesting addition!

The foliage is nicely "randomized" and I love that flag!

Great work!

Edited by ILikePi

Um... Oh my god. That is very cool. I just can't say it any other way. The beach SNOT, the minifigures, the foliage, the boat-even the stand - all outstanding. I love building simple MOCs like this once in a while, heavily detailed, yet not gigantic.

Good day

Looks amazing! You clearly spend a lot of time on making that beautifull Speampunk boat!

I really like the armed bot as well!