Derek

Prince of Persia 2010

Which set does the guy in the middle come in? It seems like a very versatile torso and head you could use for a lot of different MOC's involving peasants, street vendors, etc.

The Fight for the Dagger (37) and Ostrich Race (20) include this torso.

I am very unpleased with the Assassin BP. A third Assassin and an army of Adonises is much better than a fourthousandth western horse and a darktan bush.

At least we get the Adonis torso in a cheaper set than Flying Wing.

A third Assassin and an army of Adonises is much better than a fourthousandth western horse and a darktan bush.

What? This is an eastern horse, and it's the first one we get. :tongue:

I actually like much more about the box-art pic- :sceptic: darktan bush and old good skeleton (the "new one" with droid hands is "goofy" if you ask me) one figure is not so important since there is a horse- and i like horses :tongue: but this is very strange that design of the set changes so much....

I have to say that I like both. The one with the extra minifigure is nice but, so is the skeleton and the horse. So, I guess for me it is six to one and half a dozon to the other. :classic:

Is the saddle in the Assassin set sand blue?

...Maybe. That or light bluish gray. Sand blue would be nice.

In the Quest Against Time, is the dark tan piece for people to stand on, the first 2x2 with stud in center or has Lego made it before?

Just Curious:}

I actually like much more about the box-art pic- :sceptic: darktan bush and old good skeleton (the "new one" with droid hands is "goofy" if you ask me) one figure is not so important since there is a horse- and i like horses :tongue:

I agree. I'd rather have the lovely horse and dark tan bush than some random bits and bobs. I do like the jewel holder design and flaming dish in the prelim. The horse's saddle definitely looks sand blue.

In the Quest Against Time, is the dark tan piece for people to stand on, the first 2x2 with stud in center or has Lego made it before?

Just Curious:}

It was originally found in some of the LEGO Games sets - check the Bricklink catalog listing for this piece here:

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=87580

I agree. I'd rather have the lovely horse and dark tan bush than some random bits and bobs. I do like the jewel holder design and flaming dish in the prelim. The horse's saddle definitely looks sand blue.

I sort of agree...you have to admit, another Hanssassin would have been better than a skellie.

I sort of agree...you have to admit, another Hanssassin would have been better than a skellie.

For the pricepoint, it wasn't going to happen. I'd rather have the horse than the Hassassin, which is probably what it came down to.

Battlepacks ON! :devil:

I think it's too bad TLC decided to leave away one minifig as it turns out to be the one on the right side of this pic:

3788503519_28b2a14f18.jpg

He doesn't seem to be in one of the other sets any more, does he? :sceptic:

That doesn't make sense, because the figure there looks final. And even if it isn't, I can't imagine TLC displaying a figure if they've decided not to actually put it in any sets. :wacko:

That doesn't make sense, because the figure there looks final. And even if it isn't, I can't imagine TLC displaying a figure if they've decided not to actually put it in any sets. :wacko:

You're all crazy. He's in 7572, Quest Against Time.

But so are you. You think/thought it was/is dark orange. :wink:

I already said I changed my mind. Keep up!

I already said I changed my mind. Keep up!

That's why I included the think/thought. You're still crazy for thinking it in the first place.

FYI, this is going to be my last post related to that, I don't want us to get too off topic here.

Pfft! Which is more crazy - thinking that Amazon used dodgy washed-out images, or that LEGO invented a whole new version of browny orange when they're constantly telling us that they're reducing the parts selection and chopping back at the colour palette? :wacko::laugh:

Pfft! Which is more crazy - thinking that Amazon used dodgy washed-out images, or that LEGO invented a whole new version of browny orange when they're constantly telling us that they're reducing the parts selection and chopping back at the colour palette? :wacko::laugh:

Option three; you! :tongue:

Ok, now I'm actually done. :wink:

Nope.In the 7572 there is an assassin leader with very "beautiful" face and he doesn't have moustache,though.

Well, they obviously changed their minds on the smallest set in the last minute. It doesn't mean this fig won't appear in the second wave of sets, though.

Not exactly. They're different guys, as someone posted before.

I liked the horse better, but oh well. Hope they make a battle pack type set with the armored persian warriors.

It doesn't mean this fig won't appear in the second wave of sets, though.

What second wave? Seeing as this is just one movie of a new series, I really doubt we will be seeing a second wave until a second movie comes out, if these sets even did well enough to make ones based on film 2. I've personally thought that this is going to be similar to Speed Racer, a one-off release that gives us some really great stuff, but then fizzles away.

One-shot licenses! It's the way of the future, kids :tongue: The PoP sets won't last 6 months on retail shelves, probably longer at S@H - just like KOTCS.

Since LEGO is so cozy with Disney, we should be looking at imdb to see what's slated for production in 2011.

And, yes, I am crazy! Although the fact that the minifigs were sort of similar - headwrap, similar torsos, drug-addled eyes - could be why one was dropped and the horse added.