CopMike

New parts & new use of colors

Here´s a little closer look at some of the new pieces and old pieces in new colors from the LEGO® Games - enjoy & discuss :sweet:!

gallery_148_29_42347.jpg The round plate 85867 isn´t a double "female" reverse piece, it´s a stud on top.

Here´s the games on S&H.

CopMike

You know what, I was just looking for the 1x1 orange/lime tiles for a PM train I'm building :) What luck! I hope we can see them on Bricklink soon ..

You know what, I was just looking for the 1x1 orange/lime tiles for a PM train I'm building :) What luck! I hope we can see them on Bricklink soon ..
You can find some here already!

CopMike

Cant wait to see the dark tan in some new star wars sets! :grin:

Cool new parts I was just wondering in what sets do they appear, do you have that info? I could not find it on bricklink for Lime 1x1 for example...

Edited by fp_lego

Cool new parts I was just wondering in what sets do they appear, do you have that info? I could not find it on bricklink for Lime 1x1 for examle...
They haven´t been inventored yet, so check out the games on S&H instead :classic:!

CopMike

Here´s the games on S&H.

I'm sorry, I must be stupid but what game or set are you referring to in the S@H, the link only sends me to the default S@H webage...

Okay, Copmike - forget what I was telling you about the thing I figured out in my last PM... :hmpf:

How could I think, an ambassador wouldn´t find out about the new 2x4 dark tan bricks?

I wasn´t able to get them seperately, meaning not buying the new Lego games to get them (what I will be doing anyway :grin:)

I was told to wait till august (that counts for the white round plates with hole as well).

The 2x2 jumper plate is a nice addition.

I'm sorry, I must be stupid but what game or set are you referring to in the S@H, the link only sends me to the default S@H webage...
You need to change country to United Kingdom, then you´ll se them!
Okay, Copmike - forget what I was telling you about the thing I figured out in my last PM... :hmpf:
Sorry :cry_sad:! There´s a envelope coming your way also :laugh:!

CopMike

You need to change country to United Kingdom, then you´ll se them!

Ok now i get it, it seems to be avaible in UK and Switzerland right now only... I'm pretty sure the part to game price ratio isn't going to be very good if you just want to farm for special parts...

Edited by fp_lego

Interesting idea about the white plate. My first thought was "Couldn't you just use a stud instead?" But these are nice because you can actually put something through them..,

The new "Plate, Round 1 x 1 with Open Stud" is going to be very useful. Just imagine you can put so many things upon it in a much more neat way than now and do a lot of things.

The plate 7580 is really gonna help with my HMS Unicorn Interior!

I am using Dark tan tiles so that piece will be the piece I will clip my cannons to!

Great news, these new parts! :thumbup:

Also, I believe we will have the 32x32 baseplate in Dark Bluish Gray, for the firs time in the Game set3842 (Lunar Command)

Hopefully the 3843 (Ramses Pyramid) will bring back the 32x32 baseplate in Tan color. If true, it will be very nice because this part is already quite rare and expensive at BrickLink.

At least I can't notice any seam where two 32x16 plates should join in alternative.

Hurray for lime phones! I hope that this 2x2 jumper will come in normal blue at some point, too.

Also, I believe we will have the 32x32 baseplate in Dark Bluish Gray, for the firs time in the Game set3842 (Lunar Command)

Hopefully the 3843 (Ramses Pyramid) will bring back the 32x32 baseplate in Tan color. If true, it will be very nice because this part is already quite rare and expensive at BrickLink.

At least I can't notice any seam where two 32x16 plates should join in alternative.

Hi Conchas!

I agree with you, there will be a 32x32 baseplate in DBG and tan, check the animations on the game page :sweet:!

CopMike

A few of those 1 x 1 round plates with holes could be useful, but I really hope they only put holes in a few of them. Otherwise, cars which use them for headlights will look silly, and we won't be able to make nice gravel beds for train tracks or pebbly roads with them anymore.

Hey CopMike, do you know if we will see any of these pieces in official sets? Or are they just for the game line? Specifically the new molds (2X2 jumer, 1X1 stud with hole...)

Thanks for sharing these, they're great :sweet: !

Hurray for lime phones! I hope that this 2x2 jumper will come in normal blue at some point, too.

I sincerely hope so, too! But I also wouldn´t mind a dark blue 2 x 2 jumper. Seeing your avatar and your color wish, I have the impression I know what you would need the jumper for... :wink:

Really? *Goes and finds his to sell.*

Blue phones look classic-spacy. :classic:

I bet Peter Reid is coming up with uses right now...

I got the pirate one :pir-grin: No new interestingness :hmpf_bad: but the skelly has old-wobbly arms! I thought those were dead!